• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Imperium assassinate your verse?

Well, since .hack// was mentioned, i am here.

.hack//: Yata likely finds them in advance with Serpent of Lore and sends Haseo after them while they are still preparing, they would likely be seen as anomalies and as such would all get deleted by any Epitaph User. Speed won't matter here, as they'll all get time stopped before they get a chance to do anything.

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Well, since .hack// was mentioned, i am here.
.hack//: Yata likely finds them in advance with Serpent of Lore and sends Haseo after them while they are still preparing, they would likely be seen as anomalies and as such would all get deleted by any Epitaph User. Speed won't matter here, as they'll all get time stopped before they get a chance to do anything.
Culex assasins say hi and passively null all attempt to erase them or time stop them

@Overlord

They can null multiversal time stop? Besides that, pretty much everyone in the verse has resistance to Power Null. Also, erasure is only part of their arsenal, it goes like this:

1. Enter Avatar Space (Multiversal Time Stop + Pocket Reality they can attack from)

2. Any attack from an Avatar (Death Manip, which they have no resistance to)

3. Data Drain (A whole bunch of things, including, but not limited to: EE, Data Manip, Absorption)

Edit: Thinking about it, the assassins don't even have the range to hit anyone hanging around in Avatar Space.

Okay, now I am on my Computer I can finally respond in full:

World of Darkness: 9 million Angels (All with Type 5 Acausality) vs 33 At best Low 5-Bs.

Then God, the person who killed 2 million Demons because "You killed my Angels so I'm gonna kill all of you." in one go.

Dungeon and Dragons: Power Null is an issue until the Lady one shots from Across the Multiverse because "You're annoying"

Warhammer: "Your meagre Xenos food couldn't sate starvation in a roden, much less a Human at PEAK PERFORMANCE!"

Cthulhu mythos: HU-HA HU-HA!

Warcraft: The Legion out-numbers them infinitely, Power Null is useless against a respawning enemy.

Dark tower: Gan exists too hard.

Touhou: *Necrofantasia intensifies*

no amount of range matters

as soon as the abilities trie to interact with a culex assasin they stop work

they are litterally voids that erase powers

They were even able to block the FRIKKIN power of the emperor and Ahzek Ahriman almost died by having a abtract clone of himself too close to one if this guys

and they were even able to use their powers to cut off parts of the tyranids hive mind, which is 1-B

Range matters because it means the assassins can literally never touch any Epitaph User. Honestly, the verse is still woefully incomplete, but i feel they can take them down anyways. Either way, even if they null the abilities, they're still being hit with 2-B power.

Overlord775 said:
no amount of range matters
as soon as the abilities trie to interact with a culex assasin they stop work

they are litterally voids that erase powers

They were even able to block the FRIKKIN power of the emperor and Ahzek Ahriman almost died by having a abtract clone of himself too close to one if this guys

and they were even able to use their powers to cut off parts of the tyranids hive mind, which is 1-B
1. All the characters listed above Blitz the entire team so hard it's not even funny.

2. Power Null for Psykic powers =/= Power Null for all powers.

That's the equivelent of "I have resistance to Mind hax, therefore, I also have resistance to Law Manipulation"

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Range matters because it means the assassins can literally never touch any Epitaph User. Honestly, the verse is still woefully incomplete, but i feel they can take them down anyways. Either way, even if they null the abilities, they're still being hit with 2-B power.
Are the epitaph's powers magic based ?

because if yes then they can't snipe the Culex even with sheer streght

Udlmaster said:
1. All the characters listed above Blitz the entire team so hard it's not even funny.

2. Power Null for Psykic powers =/= Power Null for all powers.

That's the equivelent of "I have resistance to Mind hax, therefore, I also have resistance to Law Manipulation"
This would be a vast understatement, since "psychic" in 40k doesn't mean even close to the same thing as it does in a lot of other settings.

The Warp fuels powers that can range from anywhere between basic alteration of matter to the manipulation of concepts. Anyone who uses these powers and draws from the Warp would be considered "psychic"/a psyker.

Obviously, the Culexus don't resist all powers (or just...being murdered by conventional means), but to say they only resist "psychic" powers would be to ignore the context of what "psychic" actually means in 40k.

However, isn't it always referenced in the way of the mind?

That everything that a psyker does is to do with the Mind, with there being Psychic abilities.

Wouldn't it be attacking the Source and not the hax itself?

It's connected to your mind in that you often just will something to happen and don't have to physically do anything.

There are, however, different schools of psychic powers, and many of them don't focus on mental powers, at all. They can include abilities such as "I turn into a tornado of fire" or "I slow down time in a bubble around myself".

The reason Culexus are unaffected by this is because they are complete blanks. They are like walking black-holes in the Warp, which essentially just gobble up and nullify powers when used on them. It's not so much that they're immune to these things and cause negative effects because they're so strong, but more so because it's like trying to attack a hole. There's nothing there to attack.

That is scarely similar to the Marauders, who are pretty much the same thing except, they are so insane and such dential that Magic exists, they passively negate Magical things.

Even the Science-based "Magic" of the Technocrats is neggated because they refuse to believe it exists.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Also going to point out that being a blank kinda sucks considering when you die, you just stop existing in a verse where souls and afterlives are confirmed to be real things.
Of course, a lot of other things in the verse suck if you still have a soul, but I digress.
Similar thing for the Marauders except when they get too insane, Reality just ejects them from itself into the Umbra, then throwing them further and further the more insane they get.

Can you imagine being born into a world where heaven and hell are flat out 100% proven to be real, and you're one of the few people who just ******* cease when you die so you don't get to get in on that?

And people are just like "that's rough, buddy."

Except they can't even say that, since every time you come near them, they vomit blood and start screaming.

It's both sad and funny at the same time:

"That's rough, buddy" then followed by "YOU DON'T EXIST, WHAT IS EXISTENCE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nice weather we're having...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As they're fling from reality.

I wonder what it would look like from a bystander as a Hobo just suddenly is thrown from Reality.

speed= because why not i guess

SCP Foundatio: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vindicares and Callidus' vastly outskill basically all but the Red Right Hand MTF, although Achilles Heel can take them rather easily. The only issue is the Foundation's usual reluctance to use their more powerful stuff, although when someone mages to kill Clef, Kondraki, possibly Bright and any number of 05, they'd be far more willing to pull stuff

as already stated, Vindicares and Callidus' go down quickly due to the sheer numbers and collective skill of what they'd be up against

they have ways to kill the Eversors without destroying the planet iirc

Culexus' get nuked when the Foundation figures out that sending people at them will never work and that they've killed 682

If the Foundation figures out they've killed 682, 90% of them are going to simultaneously shit a brick.

Why would they switch sides? They aren't known for defecting from the assassinorum. It's also unlikely that anyone ever finds them out, and if they are found they can still just whip out the neural shredder and phase sword to keep that secret.

Officio Assassinorum are specifically engeniered to serve and only serve the emperor and the imperium

In fact they are closer to robots than humans, they wouldn't change sides

I think the OA's Power Null is in the tier 1 range, so it would negate GER's reset to zero effect. Though I cited if speed wasn't equalised it'd blitz as Infinite speed negates it as the OA is still bound within time.

Back