• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Imperium assassinate your verse?

They're tier 8 physically dude. Although, from the Machamp thread where they won without relying on passive agony and null, they're still a very tough fight.

I REALLY want to put these guys against the Marauders who have similar abilities:

If the Marauders refuse to be you exist, or any facet of you exists, then it can and will cease to exist, including physical and metaphysical things, such as Emotions, Concepts, one's Existence etc, one's ability to breathe.

Wokistan said:
They're tier 8 physically dude. Although, from the Machamp thread where they won without relying on passive agony and null, they're still a very tough fight.
If that's true, random mindless High 7-A monster from the Dark World may or may not be capable of winning.

There is still everything else that they have, like how their mental stuff affects everybody to a pretty decent degree (just way worse on stuff like psykers and daemons), being invisible to stuff that's unaffected by their powers and machinery, being able to phase in and out, and destroying the soul with a touch. I believe the animus speculum also negates durability even on muggles, but I'd have to check.

In general though, someone like a skilled enough Eversor could take one way easier than Ahzek Ahrima.

Hmmm interesting. I've got a few verses in mind. (Apologies if any of these are repeats I'm not gonna read through all of the replies.)

Steven Universe (verse): Sapphires would let the gems know about the assassins before they had any prep time. They can expect a Homeworld Fleet to arrive and reck them while they're still unpacking their stuff. Even without that I don't think they can get past the Cluster. Also don't know if they have resistance to SU's time hax.

Undertale: Everyone gets stomped until either Chara goes Genocide or the Annoying Dog gets mad and deletes all of them for messing up his game.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Will probably end up with alot of dead humans and maybe a dead Star but the MHC oughta curbstomp.

Star Wars: The Canon would have some trouble but could still win in the end if they're quick enough about it. Legends would do alot better though.

Ok then:

Medaka Box- Unlikely. When they have their papa there. Along with the broke duo, and other 5-C's like Medaka.

GetBackers- Yeah....they can't even put down the guys. Ban just solo punches them and calls it a day.

High School DxD- They stop at the top tiers like Issei, Sirzechs, Ajuka, Ophis and Great Red (especially Great Red, they get passively EE-d even trying to reach him). Though quite a bit of ppl may stand a chance due to half of the freaking show being 6-C in potency.

Grappler Baki- HAHAHAHAhaha..ha..ha...h...a...h.....a....a

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Code Geass-I mean...maybe? Idk, maybe i some of the immortals get tuff mechas.

Code Lyoko- They can't clear since X.A.N.A and Franz Hopper, idk if the others stand much of a chance doe.

Death Note- Nah. Light doesn't know their names, the gods of death may do something im not too sure whether it'd work on the assasins doe.

DMC- Assasins don't solo. The top tiers like Dante, Mundus and Spara should clear.

Soul Eater- Doubt the assassins solo, not too sure doe.

Warframe- Nah. With most of the characters being High 6-A and with the likes of Limbo around.

As for SU and Star Wars:

I don't think Canon star wars has people at low 5-B, and Culexuses aren't really going to be affected by the force. A CA/Eversor pair would be quite difficult to get rid of, without using something like the death star on individuals, lol.

As for steven universe finding the assassinorum, consider that it took even the Eldar absolutely forever to find one of the temples, and that the Assassinorum is one of the best kept secrets of the Imperium. Do these pearls have some sort of insane feats in this department or what because that sounds unlikely.

These guys are just mindless monsters with no power whatsoever except their physical characteristics. So, no, they can't defeat them, I was just joking.

On a more serious note, while Ganon may be defeated by them, I'm not sure about Link. He has the skill to deal with them without supernatural powers, defeated freaking Kharn despite the null, the phasing thing is done all the time by monsters in FSA, invisibility is dealt with as a daily basis. It all depends if he's able to hit them once before they can hit him once.

Well since he's powerfull supernaturally, his mind doesn't fare very well. You can try it out though, the average Culexus isn't gonna be matching up to Kharn in terms of skill but they have actual abilities, so maybe.

"They stop at the top tiers like Issei, Sirzechs, Ajuka, Ophis and Great Red (especially Great Red, they get passively EE-d even trying to reach him). Though quite a bit of ppl may stand a chance due to half of the freaking show being 6-C in potency.

Tier 1 null says hi

But a Vindicare doesn't even need to get into his passive range to take a shot in the first place

People really sleeping on Vindicares and Calliduses tbh.

Wokistan said:
Well since he's powerfull supernaturally, his mind doesn't fare very well. You can try it out though, the average Culexus isn't gonna be matching up to Kharn in terms of skill but they have actual abilities, so maybe.
He has resistance, though I don't know how strong is Culexus' mindhax is.

Link, purprisingly, isn't all that powerfull supernaturally. Like, the strongest non-item related spell he has is High 6-C at best iirc.

Well, I'm not too familiar with the Assassins all i'm saying is that the Sapphires with their Future Vision would theoretically be able to see them coming way in advance. Also even without being able to see them coming I dont think they can get past the Cluster or SU's time hax.

The presence of a Culexus is a big "**** you" to almost all powers, and if the cluster has a soul it can die to a touch.

@Fire

Madaka's box: Only Ajimu stands a chance, the others get easilly power nulled and killed via mind hax, soul hax or just blown to pieces by the low 5-B assassins

Get Backers: Power null says hi to everyone except the 2-B machine god

HxH highschool: they get beaten by a combination of a low 5-B assassin and a cultex

Grappler Baki: Low 5-B assassin says hi

Radukai: ^^^^^

Code Lyoko:They just hjack X.A.N.A and kill Franz with it

Soul eaters: Low 5-B assassins speedblitz

Warframe: likely same as above

Gems dont have souls so thats null. Plus If we're assuming that these verses are going to use everything they have Steven can go back in time and either

A) Warn everyone about them coming so they could attack them immediately even without Future Vision.

B) Gather up an army to go super far back in time and destroy the assassins before they ever existed.

Medaka already lost to a Culexus but Ajimu is too vague

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well, I'm not too familiar with the Assassins all i'm saying is that the Sapphires with their Future Vision would theoretically be able to see them coming way in advance. Also even without being able to see them coming I dont think they can get past the Cluster or SU's time hax.
Likely not going to work.

When an Eldar Farseer tried to see and alter futures regarding a Culexus who he knew was coming to assassinate him, he began freaking out, because it was entirely invisible. It was if it didn't exist.

There was another Eldar who somehow found where the Culexus temple was, but also discovered that sending ships to destroy it would result in something like a craftworld being lost iirc. Imagine discovering how to stop what your people considers the second biggest evil but you can't do it without losing most of your people.

Being a psychic and trying to convince other psychics that something none of you can see is coming to murder you is like telling your friends that if they don't each give you $5, a ghost is going to strangle you in your sleep.

...So help with that usually doesn't work unless everyone's aware there's a dude with a weird skull face coming to nuke your souls.

Yugi solos them after he finds out that he has actually 8000 Lifepoints instead of 4000.

Yugi solos via Berserker Soul and 462517 monster cards in his deck.

DRWWWAAAAAAA MONSTAAA CARDOOOOO!

I'm sure there's plenty of evil empires in our catologue of verses who wouldn't care about that, a common trait for evil leaders is that they are all out for themselves.

Eversor assassin solos via being physically unable to be calm enough to not flip the table and start wrecking shit

Wokistan said:
Eversor assassin solos via being physically unable to be calm enough to not flip the table and start wrecking shit
Then he gets the punishment penalty.

GG.

Season Zero was ****** up lol.

Wokistan said:
Pegasus stuffs them into his card collection~

Plot twist, the Yugioh dudes are forced to play a game of Warhammer against a guy who's entire table is just a bunch of the assassins for some reason, ignoring how that is not allowed

what a rich guy

Also wokistan is implying they actually play on a table.

Card games on motorcycles bruh.

Or in random stages.

Or in the cyber world.

Or in planes.

Or in space.

Or in Hell.

You'd be surprised by the locations they play card games in.

@Azzy

Hey I did say that drop pod Eversors are OK in the OP, so why not a Vindicare castle

First Witch said:
Wokistan said:
Pegasus stuffs them into his card collection~
"Behold! You naughty naughty assassins, you.

To Toon World! And behold! Toon Culexus Assassin!"

Back