• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Imperium assassinate your verse?

Wokistan said:
Plot twist, the Yugioh dudes are forced to play a game of Warhammer against a guy who's entire table is just a bunch of the assassins for some reason, ignoring how that is not allowed

what a rich guy
The yugioh dudes win by literally warping the board. Yes. Its bullsh** but they do it.

PaChi2 said:
Also wokistan is implying they actually play on a table.
Card games on motorcycles bruh.

Or in random stages.

Or in the cyber world.

Or in planes.

Or in space.

Or in Hell.

You'd be surprised by the locations they play card games in.
Children exist across creation, a childrens card game is omnipresent across reality.

Wokistan said:
Plot twist, the Yugioh dudes are forced to play a game of Warhammer against a guy who's entire table is just a bunch of the assassins for some reason, ignoring how that is not allowed
what a rich guy
They all have to play Paradox-Billiards-Le square routellet- Fourth Dimensional- Hypercube- chess- strip poker!

PaChi2 said:
The yugioh dudes win by literally warping the board. Yes. Its bullsh** but they do it.
Yeah, but Warhammer loses to APAKI burn, quickly followed by SPARKS burn.

Coming up next, can Kitten solo your verse?

How does he solo himself though

That would be a duo

As far as PMMM is concerned, they should be able to deal with pretty much every magical girl, be it via sniping them from afar, or a Low 5-B Eversor running around killing everything.

Witches however are going to be a pain for the non-Culexus assassins. Pocket dimensions prevent Vindicare assassins from sniping them, Callidus assassins won't really be able to infiltrate given that witches can perceive them while they are approaching.

The Eversors are the most dangerous ones for them, but eventually they are killed in a war of attrition via mind hax and stuff.

As far as the Culexus are concerned, it really depends from how they interact with magical girls as a whole

Overlord775 said:
@Fire
Get Backers: Power null says hi to everyone except the 2-B machine god

HxH highschool: they get beaten by a combination of a low 5-B assassin and a cultex

Grappler Baki: Low 5-B assassin says hi

Radukai: ^^^^^

Code Lyoko:They just hjack X.A.N.A and kill Franz with it

Soul eaters: Low 5-B assassins speedblitz

Warframe: likely same as above
GetBackers: Ban gets za star power and solo punches (they will likely become 5-A in potency soon). GetBackers casually solo. Also Assasins can't even kill the dudes.

DxD- Low 5-B isn't an assasin, it's a weapon IIRC. Also Passive EE on dimensional gap, so Great Red is still outside of their reach. Great Red screams and evaporates them.

Grappler Baki: I know, that's what i meant by laughing. Ofc the assasins solo a verse of....abnormally strong humans i guess.

Rakua: Same

Code Lyoko: XANA is a creator system (almost), besides 8-C's hijacking a multiversal system...yeah no, especially when that system is most similar to a virus.

Soul Eaters: Dudes in this have passive planetary madness manip, so it is gonna be hard.

Warframe: Limbo is an omnipresent being in a different dimension, so no they ain't touching him.

"DxD- Low 5-B isn't an assasin, it's a weapon IIRC. Also Passive EE on dimensional gap, so Great Red is still outside of their reach. Great Red screams and evaporates them."

The null is passive and it works on the ability, bot necessary the user. The only problem is entering the dimensional gap, not surviving it. And Great Red is Unknown.

@Fire

" possibly up to Small Planet level for the absolute strongest members (An Eversor berserker was the only one able to hold his own against the rogue Maerorus Assassin known as Legienstrasse, who was capable of easily fending off and overpowering Darnath Lysander, two of the most elite squads in the Imperial Fists, the Emperor's Champion, a squad of Scout Snipers, and two Assassin Grand Masters, simultaneously. Lysander on his own was repeatedly shown to be capable of defeating Shon'tu, who was the master of Velthinar Silverspine) "

No, there are low 5-B assassin physically

No, low 5-B is the physical tier of the strongest eversor assassin's. Is there a way you want me to change the wording to make it clearer? The eversor AP key is pretty weirdly worded.

Also yeah they could null pull that probably. They're holes in the ******* Warp, they can be holes in something probably not as hostile.

They can turn a void into a non-void by null alone? Being a hole in the warp doesn't mean you can change an entire dimension by nulling it. There is nothing in that dimension, that erases you, they'd have to change the entire mechanics of the dimensions for that too work. Without any feat that's not something that can be accepted, so i still stay by the idea that they don't solo DxD.

The warp is a place far more esoteric and out there than any random void, and yet their essence alters the characteristics around it there. They don't need to change the whole thing, just where they are. Void manip doesn't randomly bypass power null.

These guys already are walking voids. In this case, their power null just overrides the void manip. If you can null the voidness, you should be able to, and these things distort and alter the nature of the warp, so they should be able to persist there.

The assassinorim has access to stuff that can travel in places like the warp though, so they could also just sent vehicles there.

@Overlord775

I see no resistance to Mind Manipulation on their page, only Power Nullification in their general area. That's why I said it depends on the distance.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Overlord775
I see no resistance to Mind Manipulation on their page, only Power Nullification in their general area. That's why I said it depends on the distance.
They're a void of pretty much all psyker powers in Warhammer. A void to the point of causing insanity in said psykers, with even normal people suffering immense mental trauma being around 'em.

For the sake of the thread, assume your mental powers aren't working unless you're some insane Tier 1 monstrosity. Even then, probably not.

I wonder who would cancel each other out?

The Marauder or the Assassins?

Both have Powerful Passive Power Null, the Marauder's is so strong that they can passively remove parts of reality by just existing and believing it not to exist, such as Breathing.

The null of the culex assassins was able to separete a tentacle of the tyranid hive mind, a 1-B entity, so they have likely the stronger power null

Their warp essence is nonexistent. It's kinda complicated. I don't see them dying to a random void either way and if they were, the assassinorum should be able to charter some ship that can travel there.

Gonna revive this thread

Soul Calibur: Funny enough I think the verse has a chance, considering quite a few don't really have hax.

Umineko: Nice try

Devil May Cry: Well Dante can still shoot them at least.

Street Fighter: Same as Soul Calibur

Castlevania: I don't think the Vampire Killer would work on them

Infamous: Not too sure about this one, don't think Conduit powers count as supernatural.

Metal Gear: Raiden can be an issue.

Hokuto No Ken: I think they can null Muso Tensei so gg Kenshiro

World of Darkness: I legit got no clue, want to say that Caine just stands there but......

Back