• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the hulk can survive 10 trillion degrees kelvin.

Bruce Banner is sleeping and some sort of space anomaly heats up the air surrounding his bed to 10 trillion degrees kelvin in a yoctosecond (10^-24 s). Can Bruce Banner transform into the hulk before being vaporised? If so, what version of him can tank or prevent his atoms from being melted into quark-gluon plasma?

He can't transform that fast. However, if he was already in Hulk form hewould still die. IIRC he survived the heat of the sun which is 5,777 K not even close to 10 trillion.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Well, in order for someone to regen from being "melted" you would need low-high regen......but hulk has mid high regen so, he should be able to survive it

His matter (atoms) are literally being melted at the subatomic level. He'd need to have subatomic level Regenerationn to come back. Which version of him can do that though?

Tivanenk said:
You do know that a yoctosecond isn't even that much time?
I know it isn't that much time but I wanted to give him a chance to transform. It was a better decision than using planck time, a quantum second or instant.

XXRiosrockXx said:
Well, in order for someone to regen from being "melted" you would need low-high regen......but hulk has mid high regen so, he should be able to survive it
His matter (atoms) are literally being melted at the subatomic level. He'd need to have subatomic level Regenerationn to come back. Which version of him can do that though?
Maestro, who shouldnt have any better regen than Hulk

WeeklyBattles said:
XXRiosrockXx said:
Maestro, who shouldnt have any better regen than Hulk

Can Bruce Banner transform into hulk while sleeping in a yoctosecond?

Well, the Maestro was blasted to powder, but his spirit recreated his body. The Hulk has withstood the heat from point blank nuclear explosions that are hotter than the Sun, but I doubt that his durability would protect him from heat of this magnitude.

Antvasima said:
Well, the Maestro was blasted to powder, but his spirit recreated his body. The Hulk has withstood the heat from point blank nuclear explosions that are hotter than the Sun, but I doubt that his durability would protect him from heat of this magnitude.
If 10 Trillion kelvin is too much, could he survive 99 billion kelvin (Heat of a newly born Neutron Star)?

@XXRiosrockXx It is possible that he wasn't turned into quark gluon plasma since writters usually don't know such details so we judge such feats by what was stated.If it was stated that the Hulk was reduced to subatomic particles then we could accept his regen being this high.

Are you asking if his current durability ratings would enable him to survive these temperature values or if he has any feat of him surviving these?

According to our statistics, I think that he would likely be able to withstand it in terms of energy alone, but the writers of his comics would most likely not allow it.

Kkapoios said:
@XXRiosrockXx It is possible that he wasn't turned into quark gluon plasma since writters usually don't know such details so we judge such feats by what was stated.If it was stated that the Hulk was reduced to subatomic particles then we could accept his regen being this high.
Are you asking if his current durability ratings would enable him to survive these temperature values or if he has any feat of him surviving these?

I want to know if any version of him (Normal, World Breaker, World War, ETC) could survive that temperature.

Not going by any of his comicbook feats, no. The writers do not tend to use his higher statistics, like we do, and are generally extremely clueless about that planet-splitting blows contain far more energy/are more impressive to withstand than the heat of nuclear explosions.

Using the Stefan-Boltzmann law i estimate that the energy that would hit the Hulk is around 2.6*10^41 Joules (Small Star level) which is higher than Hulk regular durability but according to his page as he gets angier his durability gets boosted to Solar System level so yes with his ratings he can survive such temperatures when very angry.

Back