• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
I think I know the answer already, but how would a match between Archie Pre-Genesis wave Sonic and the entirety of Nintendo look like?

Speed is not equal and all characters are in-character to an extent (they won't attack their own teammates even if they would normally) but willing to kill Sonic/Nintendo. Also nothing above 2-A is allowed.

Ik this is in fun and games but I want a serious answer; who wins and why?

Super Sonic vs Nintendo

>Editing to include "Also nothing above 2-A is allowed."

Well, now it's a stomp the other way. I skimmed the 'verses on the Nintendo page; I couldn't actually find any 2-A characters among those 'verses. So Super Sonic tier stomps instead.

So yes, if you disallow anything above 2-A (The Wave Existence being the only exception I know of.), then yes, Super Sonic can solo, but otherwise, Wave Existence gets rid of Sonic. (Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, maybe someone in Nintendo can speed blitz Super Sonic, lol?)

Is there any character who could outhax Sonic and defeat him that way? That's kinda the original intention of the post

Base Sonic or Super Sonic? Because base requires being at least MFTL+, & Super Sonic requires being Immeasurable or Irrelevant in Speed.

Beating him that way requires actually beating him before he speedblitzes everyone.

Let's look at Sonic's resistances....

Resistance to Magic, Reality Warping and Mind Manipulation from beings as powerful as Enerjak, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Type 8. This is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annhilator. It also explicitly allowed him to retain his life force during Mecha Madness),

Can anyone from Nintendo stop a 2-A with those abilities? Could Dialga simply time travel & kill Sonic in the past? (Assuming Sonic SOMEHOW doesn't get to Dialga before it does so because other stuff to stomp amonst all of Nintendo.)

Anyone above 2-A wins going by how he's listed on this wiki.

I think someone in the Creation Trio could outhax him if they're quick about it.

@Maverick Zero X: That's great, but after I mentioned the only character above 2-A I could find among Nintendo characters, GyroNutz edited the OP to say nothing above 2-A, & I don't know of any 2-A Nintendo characters.

@Overlord775: Resistance to Mind Manipulation from beings as powerful as Enerjak, unfortunately.

I'd like to find a way for Super Sonic to lose; At the very least, it's a good thought experiment. But currently, it's proving very difficult.

That's a good question, which I'd like to know the answer to.

But from what I'm seeing, Super Sonic seems to solo most of Nintendo without a problem. Hell, there was even an obviously unadded match where he "won" against Arceus.

I saw it. And 99.9% of Nintendo get hopelessly speedblitzed

But with the rest of Nintendo working together, could one of them put down Super Sonic?

there are multiple omniscent beings on team nintendo and Sonic is very cocky, so i think they would be able to pull it off

ShakeResounding said:
Hell, there was even an obviously unadded match where he "won" against Arceus.
That's because no one took the lack of acausality into account. Look at Madoka vs Sonic to get an idea of how easy of a detail it is to miss.

Kirbyelmejor said:
We need to wait to have a Nintendo verse to be confirmed to have infinite universes
So far, it is basically confirmed to have millions of universes, so it´s obviously pretty high in 2-B, the problem is that a finite number is nothing to 2-A.

Arceus could try his heart out for a few minates. If it's lucky.

The thing is, Super Archie Sonic is more than 2-A and Immeasureable. If there is literally ANY way he wins, he WILL win thanks to Fate Manipulation. If there was one senario Sonic beats a Tier 0 and it can't nullify his fate hax, then he would win. Battles can't just go either way with Archie Sonic.

". If there was one senario Sonic beats a Tier 0 and it can't nullify his fate hax, then he would win."

No, a tier 0 is by default higher than 1-A and Sonic's Fate Manip isn't even infinite dimensional.

Alright, but you get my general point. Unless somebody is beyond fate or has a garenteed way to kill Sonic, they lose.

Back