• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone explain me Dimensional tiers and character like that?

Can someone explain me Dimendional tiers explained with a feat or example of something a character did to be considered super strong? cuz i dont know how to analyze battle between characters that are like gods and high dimendional like Hajun, they dont even fight, they just like "vanish" the other so please explain cuz they dont "physically" fight right? Im not too familiar with it and i get confused when i hear "X character is 10D cuz he made X thing and transcended time anf stuff like that so he easily stompd X character even though he created infinite universes and etc etc" and i want to understand it

Edit: Would yall mind to also explain how could that dimendional tier of the character can be killed? Most say "reality warper" but i think there are other ways right? Specially when they say "X character is X dimendional cuz he did X thing" maybe explain it by giving a feat or example or common trait between them. Maybe i could understand better that way

In theory, Dimensional Tiering works by ranking characters depending on their "Size". In mathematics a 4-Dimensional object contains a more than countably infinite amount of 3-D objects, while a 5-D object contains a more than countably infinite amount of 4-D objects. This is qualitative superiority which can be equated with "Higher planes of existence" and such.

But the system has sort of corrupted, to the point where random mentions of being "X-Dimensional" can give you such immense power by default. The staff are now attempting to be more strict about their standards in this sense.

So, for example Gurren Lagann is explicitly 11-D. But under a new standard he might be downgraded if it can't be proven that "Dimensions" in this case indicates true superiority.

In all honesty, I can't think of many examples of Higher Dimensional Existence which correctly apply the concept.

About how they fight. Lower-Dimensional beings without Higher-D powers are pretty much nonexistent in comparison with Higher-Dimensional beings. So defeating them is trivial.

Hajun is 1-A, which is achieved by trascending the concept of a certain set of Trascendance Hierachies.

Back