• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this?

somthing that was in the anime and wasnt in the mamga=filler,the anime is secondly canon the manga is canon

I dont know even why this consdier Secondly canon actually kinda weired

anyway,that not the main cacon this is filler,for example whitebeard stomp akainu in the One Piece's anime unlike the magna so is that mean we need use that feat? no becuse this filler

Anime is adaptation of(in this case) manga by studio the mangaka has nothing to do with this,only what the mangaka worte is canon(unless he say himself the whole anime is canon)

Because ONE has involvement with the anime iirc.

Anywho. What episode does it happen in? I can do a quick calc of it.

Darkanine said:
Because ONE has involvement with the anime iirc.
Anywho. What episode does it happen in? I can do a quick calc of it.
What does "involvement" mean? he wrote the script? did the animation? he just look and say "that OK" or maybe only design characters's look? if we dont know what he really do then we cant say it canon,Oda(One Piece) also was involved in some movie(10\12) but that not make them canon

I don't get why calcing this. Pluton is a Dragon level threat, and this won't get results above 7-C (doubt it), so it's a bit feat.

If Jack and Scotsman's feat can be called Town level, so could this lol

But in all seriousness I guess it wouldn't hurt if someone can calc this. But I don't think the results will be all that high either. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Thank you so very much, Dark. Extremely helpful as always :)

And holy shit that result...

I'm not sure if we can scale anyone to this honestly. We know that not all Dragon levels are closely comparable to one another. (Take for example, Gouketsu and Bakuzan. Overgrown Rover and Fuhrer Ugly. Golden Sperm and everyone else) If someone gets a reliable statement about being "the strongest Dragon level" or something like that I guess it can scale.

How many steps did it take for him to do this? (We have to divide first remember)

Ryop said:
I dont know even why this consdier Secondly canon actually kinda weired

anyway,that not the main cacon this is filler,for example whitebeard stomp akainu in the One Piece's anime unlike the magna so is that mean we need use that feat? no becuse this filler
That... made NO SENSE lmao. I cant even understand what you're trying to say. Most of what you're writing is unreadable. Anyways, that akainu example has NOTHING to do with this.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It does matter because he didn't do it in one step
It WASNT the steps he made that did the feat in the first place. I just watched the episode, and it shows pluton walking around and it didnt do any damage. So him walking did zero damage. He probably had another attack that did the feat

Its really small compared the other crater and I don't have much time on my hands so I didn't bother.

Anyway, someone who knows the context could probably divide it by the amount of steps he took. Using 100 steps is still 149.86 MT

What i am trying to say is that unless you know exactly what was ONE's part in the anime's production and how much he interfered in this production,you cant just say that EVERYTHING is canon in the anime,just becuse he was involved not necessarily make that canon like the examples i gave with the movies "Strong World" and "Z" from One Piece

Do you have a quote of ONE say that the whole anime is canon or somthing like that?

@dark

Just watched scene.

We don't know how he did this. The scene shows a reporter talking about how the monster destroyed a lot of City-Z, and has now arrived in City-Y. Then he screams and the image goes static. Then it shows the destruction and reveals Pluton.

That all happens in about 10 seconds, btw. So this destruction is something he did very quickly. Even if not instantly, in seconds more likely.

Ryop.. you dont need to go that far dude. Chill out. The fact is,the anime is secondary canon. Thats it. End of discussion

Darkanine said:
Its really small compared the other crater and I don't have much time on my hands so I didn't bother.

Anyway, someone who knows the context could probably divide it by the amount of steps he took. Using 100 steps is still 149.86 MT
Im pretty sure pluton used an entirely separate attack to do that damage. His steps arent what caused the damage. I literally just watched the episode

you just saying the anime is secondly canon with no reason,nobody still give any proof to that expect saying "ONE was involved" which mean noting if you dont know what he really did

@Jonathan, if he didn't do it by walking, then why did you say that in your op?

SomebodyData said:
@Jonathan, if he didn't do it by walking, then why did you say that in your op?
Cuz i didnt watch the episode at the time. I just assumed he did it by walking. I just watched it, and he definitely didnt do it by walking. Since we LITERALLY see him take several steps and it doesnt do any damage whatsoever. We dont really see how he did it

Pluton never apper in the manga so no he isnt canon,the magna is what ONE wrote directly not the anime

if you want to claim the anime is canon too so just give me a proof that not difficult,this is logical request

Ah k.

Next time however, if you don't know something, don't assume, especially when your assumption makes it seem much more casual than it actually is (cause that would been wanking otherwise)

Back