• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this?

Dark didnt calc the whole thing. He only calced what pluton did behind him, not in front, so the results should be higher. Furthemore, the extent of the damage goes FAR beyond what we can see on the screen

Matthew Schroeder said:
This discussion is shit. Nobody is even talking about the feat anymore.
I agree. Pluton's feat doesn't even scale to anyone regardless. No need to go on about this "anime vs manga" what's canon business.

Jonathanlighter said:
Okay ryu, but can we at least upgrade pluton?
If the calc is accepted, then of course.

Holy shit Island level Dragon tiers.... Then again it would make sense considering how Tatsumaki levelled them as is easily around that tier.

Wow.... Who knew that piggy could actually be useful for the half minute screentime he had lmao.

Also awesome job Dark.

If the calc is accepted, then of course.

Pluton has the ability to suck in debris with his nose, so i guess thats how he destroyed y city

This is a feat that might actually be scalable, since Beefcake is officially listed by the guidebook (not just the Hero Association) as a Demon level. So most Dragon levels should be stronger than him. Not sure if this will be as strong as his City level feat though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHDrqPG0ns&t=0m19s

By the way, the Saitama Meteor, which is a Dragon-level threat, was also calced at Island level, and Bang couldn't do shit about it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
By the way, the Saitama Meteor, which is a Dragon-level threat, was also calced at Island level, and Bang couldn't do shit about it.
I guess that further proves that no one should scale to Pluton.

@Matt

Tbf he can't exactly go and one punch it since it was in the air. And even if he did, there was no way of negating the damage. That's what heroes are supposed to do. Prevent damage in the first place. How exactly will a martial artist handle a meteor? Redirect it to the sky with water streaming fist?

Then again Dragon Classes do have the benefit of well... having High Dragons. I mean Garou and Boros are technically Dragon++ but no one knows their clear level.

Even if we assume Bang is now Island level and only couldn't destroy the meteor cause he can't fly, still no reason to scale people to Pluton.

Also a little offtopic High End Dragon level =/= Dragon level+. Boros and Garou are (obviously) on an entirely different level than Pluton and the meteor.

Still though. If someone wants to get the Beefcake feat calced. I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Since that one can probably scale.

Tbf wasn't the meteor explosion spanning over such a wide area in the anime cinematic? My friend joked that it was the size of a country actually. Idk if it's true but here's for ref. https://youtu.be/RP5ksLgHWAE?t=63 Cause I don't know he was actually able to keep up with Black Sperm's initial form and oneshot a couple Dragons. Maybe unsafe to be clear for now.

And yeah my bad on wording. But my main argument is that OPM ranking has been wrong before in terms of what threat levels some are. And yeah the beefcake calc should be reliable.

Jonathan please chill with the caps lock. He literally said it.

No more derailment or needless discussion needed.

• We're not assuming that Bang's Island level or could've destroyed that meteor if he's never done so.
  • Pluton scales to no one for now.
  • Neither does the meteor. And it can't get a profile. So no point recalculating it.
Only things worth talking about at this point are:

• Is Dark's calc accurate, so that we can make our profile more reliable with the upgrade?
  • Is anyone willing to calculate Beefcake's feat or request it to be done?

@Ryu

Calc is accurate if Pluton blew everything up in one-shot. I don't think he did. But he did so in seconds. A more accurate assumption would be to divide the result by 10.

@Matt If you believe so and Dark/other calc members agree, then sure thing.

@ryu

no, dark's calc isnt accurate. since he didnt calc the whole thing. theres an ENTIRE separate area of destruction in front of pluton that dark didnt calc. he only calced what pluton did behind him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Ryu
Calc is accurate if Pluton blew everything up in one-shot. I don't think he did. But he did so in seconds. A more accurate assumption would be to divide the result by 10.
why would we divide it by 10? why that number specifically? like you said, pluton did this entire feat in SECONDS.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
No more derailing, gotcha.
What's the level if divided by 10 seconds?
Assuming Dark's numbers are right.

His low end divided by 10 = rather high end Mountain level, but still not Mountain level+.

His high end divided by 10 = Small Island level.

Hey, OPM wiki suggests he has suction powers, not sure if it is accepted here, but if thats the case, wouldn't we need to calc this another way?

suction would imply Potential Energy and/or Kinetic Energy. Due to the no known timeframe, we'd have to use Potential.

Of course, that is if he sucked it up.

Hmm I see, so shouldn't it be a "*Insert potential results for succ, or Mountain level, possibly Small Island level"?

@Jonathanlighter

Like I said, I don't really have much time. The other section of it is not nearly as big and wouldn't impact the final result in any meaningful way, it just waste my time.

We're diving by 10 to account the time in which he took to do it, since 10 seconds seems to be a good low end.

I'm okay with "At least 7-A, possibly High 7-A" myself.

@Dark Do we really need to divide it by 10 seconds? Have you seen the fight scene? If so could you perhaps determine what assumption we should go with?

Ryukama said:
@Dark Do we really need to divide it by 10 seconds? Have you seen the fight scene? If so could you perhaps determine what assumption we should go with?
exactly, we never actually saw him do it. pluton could have done it instantly for all we know.

Likewise, he could have used his supposed suction ability. Hence this feat seems to have a lot of results based on assumption... should it be used in that case?

If nothing implies he did it with suction, then we shouldn't use that against the feat. Just because he has the power doesn't mean he used it. It looks like clear pulverization given the grooves and rounded crater depths.

@Ryu That's for you guys to decide.

I feel like pointing out the news broadcast implies that he's already damaged Z city and is now in Y city causing destruction, not that he showed up in Z city and sprinted to Y city in the course of a few seconds. The reporter talks about the Z city incident as a past event, and it's not like the reporter's gonna be getting set up in Y city because some monster appeared in/destroyed Z city a few seconds ago.

Back