• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this?

@Matt I don't think so.

@Jonathan I'm not sure tbh. I'm by no means at all the best with calculating stuff.

So it cant be used? Doesnt really matter. The clouds will make beefcake AT LEAST a couple thousand km tall. Probably gonna give island level results. And a SHIT LOAD of charactefs would scale cuz beefcakes demon.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/one-punch-man-feat-giant-******-makes-a-crater.18919/

Here you go. 25 Megatons.

That's a different feat than the one we're talking about.

Thats not even the feat we're discussing. The crater feat is far less impressive since marugori actually made physical contact and it took several blows to do it. The feat we're talking about is far larger in size and he did it with no physical contact.

the wiki lists beefcake as 270 meters but that seems a bit small to me.

his footprint

the image shows his footprint being about 6 city blocks in length. (note I'm not going for exactly numbers just an approximation)

now I searched for the average size of a city block which has some variety, we only need the short end which according to a quick google search is gonna be around 80 to 100 m, or even up to 200 if we're feeling risky.

that puts beefcakes foot in the ballpark of 480 to 600 m which is around double what the wiki says his hight is.

Assuming his body proportions are roughly the same as a normal humans the average male left foot length is 26.42 cm and the average male height is 173.73 cm which gives us a ratio of 6.5757.

This puts beefcakes height in the range of 3156 m to 3942 m... wow he's ******* huge.

This makes sense cause beefcake is far taller than clouds and mountains

finally found Marugori's feat in simple gif.

By the way i think this (14:03) is probably the best way to calc his height we can scaling him to the clouds(minimum 2.5 kilometer)

Hope you don't mind but I was bored so i try to calc his height myself becuse nobody else proabably want to and it look easy,i has no experience in Pixel Scaling and this is the first time ever i try to do that but i guess that doesnt mean i cant at least try ^.^

The picture

Clounds-35 pixels

Marugori- 275 pixels

Marugori\Clound= 7.871

Clounds=2000 meters(average height of clouds i think)

Marugori's height= 15714.28 meters or 15.7 km,damn

Someone need to recalc this feat ,this definitely look like Marugori can put enter his whole body there and if he is really 15 km.. this proabably far above island level

in addition it look like the hole he made is around 14 km length,if my Pixel scaling is correct,seriously this feat look very impressive consider the length AND the deep of the hole.. this is absolutely worth calculation

That assuming my calc is correct,and if that right that mean the hole he made is more than 10 km deep\length.. the result of this feat can be very very impressive i think

Now i really want someone to calc that :(

we're not even talking about that feat though. we're talking about this one

http://imgur.com/8L8yA2x

but the other feat can also be very impressive

i asked for someone to calc it on the calc request threat, but i seriously doubt anyones going to reply.

i posted there like ten thousand times, and nobody, NOBODY ever replies lmfao

You are also not supposed to post the same request several times.

Anyway, the calc group are generally very busy with real life, and the supplied evidence is not always possible to scale properly from.

Jonathanlighter said:
we're not even talking about that feat though. we're talking about this one
http://imgur.com/8L8yA2x

but the other feat can also be very impressive

i asked for someone to calc it on the calc request threat, but i seriously doubt anyones going to reply.

i posted there like ten thousand times, and nobody, NOBODY ever replies lmfao
Yeah i know but i think this feat is more impressive becuse there is also deep involved and not just the surface

Is there a manga version of this feat that you can link to? If so, I could make a request, given that OPM is a very popular series.

The manga version of that feat already been calc and the result was pertty MEH,i am talking about the anime version and since we consider the anime as canon this should be fine,unless this site now consider this filler

I am uncertain what our current policies regarding the OPM anime are. We used to scale from both it and the manga however.

The calculations for marugori's crater feat is incorrect because they used the wrong size for marugori. Even if they used the 270 m size, its still wrong because marugori is CLEARLY WAY taller than 270 m. At least a couple thousands meters

It is easier for people to check up on the profile, if you call him what it is named.

In addition,you can also see in the original magna that ONE clearly meant to make Beefcake at least several km ,i guess it more like that Murata have difficulty with proportions\perspective or something

Nice find ryop. In the webcomic image, beefcake EASILY several times taller than those mountains. And yes, murata DEFINITELY sucks at proportions. Considering how gouketsus size constantly changes

1.His size is super inconcistent.Compared to the buildings on this image he issmaller than his footprint.

2.These scenes weren't in the manga.

3.There isn't any clouds in the same height as he is here, that thing in front of him is smoke (it is coming out of his hand and it has a slightly different shape than the clouds behind him) and the clouds are far behind him so no scaling is possible.

4.There are many much clearer images (with things to directly scale) that would probably put him below 270 m.

5.The huge crater was the result of a barrage of punches so it doesn't scale to his AP.

Gwynbleiddd- I dont think so,he is not smaller than his footprint,you can clearly see that the point of view here is far higher than here

Here he is kinda the same height as the clouds,and in the picture your brought you can see clouds around him ,and i do think they are clouds becuse first in the original magna chapter they are clearly clouds and you can see during the whole chapter that Beefcake is indeed several km and in addition that how clounds been drawn in Managa generally ,like here

There is a cloud covering his penis. Its definitely a cloud. And beefcake is way taller than mountains. Mountains arent 270 m tall

@gwy

no. there is clearly a cloud in front of beefcakes penis. that is definitely a cloud.

and in this image, beefcake absolutely towers over those mountains and clouds. he only looks smaller than 270 m in the anime, since the animators dont give a shit about consistent sizes.

Back