• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this?

People still don't seem to entirely agree on what method to use regarding the feat sadly.

Most people who agreed on dividing agreed to do so by 10. And it seems Blahblah might disagree with even dividing it that little. I'm not sure. I'm fine with whatever most people decide since we don't really see the feat that much.

If you want other calc members to do it, you should ask them. However Dark said that it would barely change the result. So I'm not sure if it's worth it.

i disagree with that. a LARGE amount of the feat hasnt been calced. it may not change the original result (its gonna be 6-C regardless), but if we divide it by 10, it would definitely have an impact

If you want someone else to calc it then, you're free to go to another member's wall and politely request them to do so.

Gouketsu's picture is fine. Even though his face is a bit shadowed, it's a full body image instead of just a zoom in of his face. And without any text bubbles covering it at all. If you can find and upload a better full body picture then it can be added.

It's a bit small. Turning it into that the size most of our profile pics are would make it really blurry. And it's a bit busy with all the flashing stuff in the background of him. Kinda distracting from Gouketsu in my opinion.

Well I still think the image is a bit busy with the flashing lights in the background distracting from Gouketsu himself personally. But I don't mind it too much.

His face is still visible. It's a bit shadowed and hidden. Obscuring the eyes and mouth. The picture still is in decent quality, is mainly focussed on him and doesn't have anything else distracting all that much from the shot. And his face still looks ominious and intimidating with the shade.

Either way I also like that other image and don't really care to be arguing over pictures. Especially on what is supposed to be a stat revision thread for an entirely different character now getting horribly derailed. If someone want to add the other one fine.

It should be, after all the HA assessed that the damage he caused was demon level, him actually being Dragon level would imply that he could have caused even more destructive feats, not that the feats he achieved were really things only a decent dragon level could pull off.

I guess it might be possible to scale others to this then.

ONE meant that beefcake would have risen to dragon level if he wasnt killed by saitama and kept destroying. based on his current feats, the hero association deemed him a demon level. which mean that hes still scalable. beefcake is 270 m ******* tall. and that crater was like what? at least 20 times his size? this might give some nice results

That footprint likely makes him much bigger than 270 m.

The scaling of Beefcake seems pretty messed up. Especially in the anime. But (at least judging by the one scan where his footprint alone dwarfs skyscrapers) he is definitely taller than 270 m.

Lol typo. Also the guidebook statement's not really going to matter if someone actually calcs his size and it's bigger or smaller than 270 m.

The Databook also stated that Atomic Samurai can cut atoms although we know this is worng and that Boros is planet buster what contrast the manga(at least until the anime come and support this claim) the Databook is kinda inconsistent for my opinion at least

really? i didnt know that. so based on that footprint image, he's probably a couple thousand meters... and that crater he made DWARFED him. so get ready for a bunch of 6-C opm characters lol

just did some quick research. cirrus clouds can be as high as 6 km. and beefcake was WAY over those clouds.

furthermore, beefcake was originally WAY taller than 270 m IIRC, but the databook retconned him and made him only 270 m for some reason. but based on that footprint, he should AT LEAST be a couple thousands meters tall

I don't think the databook retconned his size per say, Just that the writers can't do math and they gave him a random number far smaller than he actually is. Regardless of what the guidebook says though, the actual measured size would take precedence.

Like you said, beefcakes size changes A LOT in the anime. Do we go with his largest size shown? Hes definitely much taller than the height of clouds, making him at least a couple km tall

I'm not sure how Calc Group would want to treat measuring his size honestly.

This site consider(for some reason) the anime as canon also so that suppose to be fine to use that

@Matt If we're going to be calculating a feat in the anime, why can't we use the anime to scale his size?

Back