• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this?

Jonathanlighter said:
@gwy

no. there is clearly a cloud in front of beefcakes penis. that is definitely a cloud.

and in this image, beefcake absolutely towers over those mountains and clouds. he only looks smaller than 270 m in the anime, since the animators dont give a shit about consistent sizes.
I think you confused with the manga,in the anime Beefcake is huge

@Ryop In that shot he is several hundred meters tall. Towering above clouds means you are several thousand meters at dead minimum, even if they are low-hanging clouds.

Being about 4x the size of a skyscraper of unknown height isn't really instantly several thousand. The skyscraper could only be a hundred meters or so, it isn't necessarily the Sears Tower (even if it was one of the top 20 tallest buildings, that is around 600 meters, and being 4x [approximately] that size would be 2.4 km). Some clouds can be upwards of 6000 meters in the air, so even using very generous skyscraper size, the cloud height feat is a better one.

Well, I think that Gwynbleiddd already evaluated this as unreliable, so I find it unlikely that somebody will calculate the feat.

Gwynbleiddd said:
1.His size is super inconcistent.Compared to the buildings on this image he issmaller than his footprint.

2.These scenes weren't in the manga.

3.There isn't any clouds in the same height as he is here, that thing in front of him is smoke (it is coming out of his hand and it has a slightly different shape than the clouds behind him) and the clouds are far behind him so no scaling is possible.

4.There are many much clearer images (with things to directly scale) that would probably put him below 270 m.

5.The huge crater was the result of a barrage of punches so it doesn't scale to his AP.

So how does this wiki deal with inconsistent character sizes? Just because a character has inconsistent size, we just ignore the feat?

There are lots of shots where there are definitely clouds around him. But anyways, can we use the webcomic size then? In the webcomic, his size is fairly consistent and hes undoubtedly taller than clouds and mountains. But if thats not allowed, we could just use his official size of 270m, it should still give some good results.

I suppose that you have a point. You can message some calc group members if you wish. My main concern is if his anime size contradicts his manga size.

As unfortunate as it may seem, this just may not go through then. A couple calcs I requested never got taken. Sometimes we have to eat these losses.

Assaltwaffle said:
As unfortunate as it may seem, this just may not go through then. A couple calcs I requested never got taken. Sometimes we have to eat these losses.
i've been asking for probably a month lmao. they really dont like responding lol

Well, they can't remotely perform all calculations that people request, and this feat seems contradictory as well.

Given the different sizes, and that it is unclear if it contradicts the size established in the manga.

of course the size is gonna be contradictory. obviously the animators didnt know beefcakes size was officially 270m, and even if they did, they wouldnt care. they're not gonna put in the effort to make sure he looks 270 m in every shot. my point is, we should just use his official size of 270 m to calc the feat (even though hes clearly FAR taller than that)

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xf...h-man-feat-giant-******-makes-a-crater.18919/ I lied, he only did the size of his fist but if ya really wanted, ya could just figure out the average height to fist ratio for a body builder and scale off the 80 meter fist, of course that'd be a high high end.

Back