• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can sans solo rwby fully?

Ozpin has never had his soul destroyed, and his reincarnation involves his soul moving to another body so if his soul is destroyed I doubt he's coming back. salem doesn't have any note stating she doesn't have a soul on her profile simply that she resist lifeforce draining

And before anyone mentions the "he beat Flowey" thing, that was via AP. Pretty sure Salem's above 9-A.

Also, GOL stomps probably.

Not really, its been agreed for a very, very long time that Sans oneshotting people with soul hax isnt a thing

Also the Grimm all lack souls and are a lot stronger than him so...

The Wright Way said:
And before anyone mentions the "he beat Flowey" thing, that was via AP. Pretty sure Salem's above 9-A.
How would he even beat Flowey via AP when he's litteraly weaker then him?

What else can we assume? All we have to go off if with Flowey is him one-shotting a weakened Asgore. The only other assumption would be skill and teleportation, abd I don't see RWBY struggling with that either.

The Wright Way said:
What else can we assume? All we have to go off if with Flowey is him one-shotting a weakened Asgore. The only other assumption would be skill and teleportation, abd I don't see RWBY struggling with that either.
Flowey killed all monsters in the underground, Toriel included.

And we already see how Sans affects those that are stronger, he does 1 damage per frame regardless of dura. Game mechanics are Canon in UT regardless of how badly they translate to vsbattles.

A little late, but no. The God Brothers mega stomp Sans. Prime Ozma and Salem would likely beat him. The rest of the characters are more questionable, I think some experienced Maidens such as Raven as well as high level Grimm have a good shot at beating Sans, the Apathy Vs. Sans is also an interesting topic. When it comes to just standard level characters like teams RWBY and JNPR I'd give it to Sans.

Back