• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can i get errrr........profile for sidonia no kishi?

Boi Hizack. Your taste, i like it. Knights of Sidonia is ******* amazing, but profiles would be kinda weird.

From the thread

List of Human Technologies

All these numbers and this thread doesn't even have a list of the human technologies aboard Sidonia.

Industry

Code:
+Shipbuilding sufficient to construct at least one Tadugane-class warship (723 m long) +Manufacturing sufficient to construct and maintain hundreds of Guardians +Guardian-carried cutting devices (for ice extraction)
Power Generation

Code:
+Higgs particle generators +Ambient Higgs particle collectors (Guardian-mounted)
Environmental Technology

Code:
+Artificial ocean +Artificial gravity generator +Large-scale atmosphere maintenance inside the residential section (~5 km diameter, 10+ km length)
Materials Technology

Code:
+Artificial kabi +Megastructure (Type-20 armor) +Anti-Higgs particle coating
Sidonia's Engines

Code:
+Sufficiently powerful to overwhelm artificial gravity and splatter crew against walls +Bow and stern thrusters
Sidonia's Sensors

Code:
+May be limited to light-speed +Can detect Gauna bodies at ranges of 1.2 million km or more +Before image analysis, sufficient resolution to detect objects smaller than one kilometer in diameter, through debris clouds from a destroyed gas giant, from 700,000 km away +After image analysis, sufficient resolution to read a Guardian's hull number from 700,000 km away
Sidonia's Weaponry

Code:
+Planet-killing missiles ("Exterminatus") +Super Higgs particle cannon +Enormous mass drivers
Guardian Engines

Code:
+Thrust can be combined when Guardians clasp together in formations +Sufficiently powerful to accelerate Guardian formations to c-fractional velocities +Acceleration may be in range of tens/hundreds of Gs +Can be ejected and used as makeshift missiles
Guardian Weaponry

Code:
+Head-mounted Higgs particle cannon +Kabi-firing Railguns (carried) +Anti-Gauna guided missiles +30mm autocannons (HE rounds) +Forearm-mounted High Vibration Blades +Kabizashi spears (probably obsolete) +Demolition charges
Biotechnology/Medical Technology

Code:
+Human photosynthesis +Biological immortality +Widespread cloning +Creation of third "neutral" human gender (can transform into full male or female) +Quick repair of broken limbs (several days or so) +Organic limb replacement +Synthetic prostheses/cybernetic enhancement +Neurological enhancement (information storage) +Creation of minor superhumans (Honoka sisters) +Human/Gauna chimera +Bear-shaped life-support suits +Blood nematodes
Human-Scale Information Technology

Code:
+Android/gynoid/human-scale AI construction +Brain-computer neural interfaces +Human-human consciousness transfer +Human-Gauna consciousness transfer
Human-Scale Weaponry

Code:
+Ochiai clone's dart-glove (meant for assassination) +Katanas +Bows and arrows
Human-Scale Military Equipment

Code:
+Thin, ergonomic spacesuits +Vacuum survival cocoon (deployed from spacesuit backpack) +Portable water purification equipment
Human-Scale Civilian Equipment

Code:
+Holographic displays +Handrail safety belts

The real cal howard said:
Hey sweet. A calc. Though, don't think you need permission to make profiles.
I just need some help with the profile, i'm totally noob in this stuff not count i'm use tablet.

Anyway, sidonia is a seedship......yes

This weapon that put Super MAC to shame is equiped on Seedship and as i said.

This is not even the best sidonia got.

Malikobama1 said:
I'm surprised Blame! doesn't have profiles yet, unless I completely missed them.
This too, tho you can still see the profile in OBD wiki so for now Sidonia is more important

Anyway Civilian Freighter's can do this

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/knights-of-sidonia-feats-calculations.316549/#post-16696681

The following calc assumes that the planet had the same diameter as Earth, 12742 km.

The circle's diameter measures at 1200 pixels and the fireball's diameter measures at 46 pixels. This comes out to a ground-impact fireball radius of about 238.9 km. According to the SD.net nuke calculator, this implies an impact energy of ~2.18 teratons, or ~9.12e+21 joules.

Of course, this was done with at 1043% power, so the "normal" output would be about 8.75e+20 joules or 209 gigatons.

Huh, puny UNSC

Keep it up. I dont think you will get people for it, considering that Knights of Sidonia is so obscure, but maybe someday...

First Witch said:
Keep it up. I dont think you will get people for it, considering that Knights of Sidonia is so obscure, but maybe someday...
No worry, not gonna give up so easily.

And bump

You know... You can create the verse by yourself o3o starting from the verse pages to characters profiles. You only need to be thể when admins ask about the verse :p

MagiSinbad said:
You know... You can create the verse by yourself o3o starting from the verse pages to characters profiles. You only need to be thể when admins ask about the verse :p
Like i said, need more input.

And for now look like the verse sitting around large island level to Planet level.

Back