• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can another Stickfigure character get added?

If the chosen one is here, then I don't see a problem. I mean I'm thinking about having Mr. Red from Shock on this wiki. But I'm just wondering.

He is from the stickfigure series called Shock. He is equally popular with the chosen one. I recommend looking it up.

Being a stickfigure has zero relevance in whether you can be allowed. So I am not sure what is the point of comparing him to the Chosen one.

If he doesn't break any of our Editing Rules, he will be allowed.

One more thing. Henry Stickmin also has a page..But anyway I'm not trying to compare him with the chosen one. I'm just saying if he has a page, I don't really see a problem.

That's what I'm referring to. I don't see what Chosen One having a page has anything to do with mr red having a page, Them both being stickfigure is a relationship that is completely meaningless here.

But never mind that, if he's from a fictional work with a notable following and has feats he likely should be okay to add.

Hmmm...so he seems to be from youtube.

Do the videos he is featured in have a coherent plot and do they take place within an established setting? That would be important for him to have profiles.

Back