• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Temporary Hiatus

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Well, I'm headed off too. Au revoir, mon amis.

No, that's not happening yet. But somewhat close. This title wasn't clickbait, as I'd probably be in hot water if I highlighted a thread just to troll. But I digress. Do any of you remember how I went on vacation on a cruise last year? Well, it's that time of year again. Come Tuesday, I will be on the high seas for more than a week. And due to that, I will not have any wifi to come to the site and make any contributions unless either we somehow hit a sweet spot with wifi or I make friends with someone who bought the ship's wifi and they let me use their phone. Because of that, the next 8-9 days (starting Tuesday the 31st) my time here will be scarce asf, if there even is a presence of me at all. So Weekly has a chance to increase that gap between 4th and 5th most edits.

Furthermore, there's a reason I'm posting this today instead of on Monday or on Tuesday before I hit the road (for lack of a better term ovo). Today (it's past midnight here) and tomorrow for me will be quite hectic. Starting 10:30 EST, I have to attend church, attend church's block party, finish packing, go out with the 'rents and buy the things that we're missing, pack those things, look around the house for things that I should pack but I misplaced, finish an assignment and take a test for my Ancient Western Civilization class, cash in my check and withdraw money for the trip, and most importantly, GET MY DREADLOCKS DONE. And I'm probably still missing things. While I'll still probably be active the next two days, you'll see a noticeable drop in activity from me, along with more sporadic response times.

And well...that's it. This affects nothing about the rest of the night, and I'll probably still be contributing from now until Tuesday morning (though as aforementioned, you'll see a steady decrease). It's still important to let you guys know though. Instead of a two week's notice, consider this more of a two day's notice.

TL;DR: Come Tuesday, I'll be unavailable for a while and come this morning, I'll be less available.

"haitus"

I think you mean "hiatus"

Besides, I´m still waiting for some answers in that ALF thread in your wall, by the way.

Outside of that, see ya later!

Enjoy your trip Cal, you're an awesome guy to have and you done so much for the Wiki. You deserve a rest, and look forward to your return.

Back