• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the scene in the NEP when jiren walks out at full power, with the arena sorrow fed by a sun like scenery is epic. I expect a lot from beings above hakaishins

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I still have my money on Frieza

-If you want to place any actual bets i'm all down :^)-
Well, I actually think jiren and goku will draw, non being able to Bring the other down, and universe 6 wins with numbers, aka freeza

GP: The tournament of power has come to an end

Beerus or Belmod: A draw? What happens now

GP: Actually, your winners of the tournamnet of power, universe 7!

Universe 11: NANI!?

GP: Ladies and gentleman, please direct your eyes onto the stage. Frieza san has not dropped out

Beerus: That means.

GP: Indeed. It's universe 7 walk off victory. Therefore....... universe 11, shall be erased!

Frieza: OHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOH

i mean he turned to paste like in the OP pic but still alive so OVO

I'm putting money on 2-C Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren.

And yes, it does heavily seem like Jiren's getting UI. The aura is the same and I mean, his shirt is even ripped in the same way as Goku. I think that they parallel one another, and will come to like each other by the end of things.

What if the real twist is Goku and Jiren stop fighting and both decide to team up and refuse what the gods think at this point, due to possibly having reached the realm of the angels?

How exactly are they meant to reach 2-C? I don't think they'll show any new feats with only 2 episodes left.

The next episode could go into all kinds of craziness. Goku created a galaxy out of energy for heck's sake.

In the next one, they could like, send rifts through the entire multiverse.

Jobbo said:
How exactly are they meant to reach 2-C? I don't think they'll show any new feats with only 2 episodes left.
Fight between Jiren and Goku is generatimg so much energy that is bringing back the universes that were eliminated. That's how

Now I have the solution to the xenoverse story. The reason the FW warrior can beat jiren, but tie with MUI goku while amped, is because jiren wasn't shirtless ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡. There we go people, mission accomplished, we can Rest In Peace 😂

Zenkaibattery1 said:
^ Apparently Hit said that, that Jiren isn't as powerful as the one he has fought (He fought a suppressed Jiren)
Yes, I'm also aware of that, tho I wished I could have recorded that since I played with hit as my partner. I just wonder why would a possessed jiren be much weaker than the normal one?

Whis:

"Hesitation, panic, fear itself, turn nothing in the flames (the flames of UI), and all that he can feel is himself, his opponent and the fight" is this implying resistance to fear inducement or nah?

He also said: In time he becomes so hot and so fast, that even such perceptions become dim and fade. Is that anything?

Still waiting for a scene with Yamcha. I am serious about it, if the last scene of Yamcha that I will see be the one in which he is waiting to be invited for the ToP I will be pissed

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Whis:

"Hesitation, panic, fear itself, turn nothing in the flames (the flames of UI), and all that he can feel is himself, his opponent and the fight" is this implying resistance to fear inducement or nah?

Most likely. Seems like anything that would distract or make him perform bad in a fight become meaningless with UI.

He also said: In time he becomes so hot and so fast, that even such perceptions become dim and fade. Is that anything?

How strong do you guys think Goku's god forms will be after mastering Ultra Instinct? Will his SSG form be stronger than the second UI transformation? Considering how his SSB form is already much stronger than the first UI after he broke his limit twice. I think his SSG form might become stronger than the second UI after mastering Ultra Instinct (which is basically the equivalent of his third limit break).

Though FW's base form " surpasses the gods "[ Implying he's comparable to the GoD in base, considering only UI and above were ever stated ss such ] .. And he stalemates a post-ToP MUI when amped . It isn't a stretch by any imagination, and Jiren not being at full power means nothing considering he's likely on par with him during the final fight with MUI, if not above him if we assume post-ToP MUI Goku is > Jiren.

Sounds like mental issues don't play a role in the fight thanks to the battle. Which seems like Empathic Manipulation on a much better level. However, I think it also means Goku's greatest weakness (AKA his personality) is no longer an issue.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Though FW's base form " surpasses the gods "[ Implying he's comparable to the GoD in base, considering only UI and above were ever stated ss such ] .. And he stalemates a post-ToP MUI when amped . It isn't a stretch by any imagination, and Jiren not being at full power means nothing considering he's likely on par with him during the final fight with MUI, if not above him if we assume post-ToP MUI Goku is > Jiren.
Saying what I said in the DLC 6 discussion thread again

Thats for SSJB Saiyan FW. Not base.

SomebodyData said:
Sounds like mental issues don't play a role in the fight thanks to the battle. Which seems like Empathic Manipulation on a much better level. However, I think it also means Goku's greatest weakness (AKA his personality) is no longer an issue.
Well. It doesn't even feel like it's Goku anymore tbh while he's in UI

Anyone think it's going to be a big revelation in 130 that jiren possesses UI? I really think his aura being exactly the same as UI but red isn't just an effect for show, I think it's much more

Uhmm... No. It's for both. Whis explicitly says " You trained and know you're power likely surpasses the gods " . Then, he gives him the transformation, which says with it, you surpass the gods. So he game is referring to SSB, Whis is referring to Base . You never go to him training wise using transformations, and you can't assume Whis was talking about the transformation unless explicitly implied or stated, which neither was by him

That creates too many inconsistenties for the story mode.

Such as Base Goku=FW

FW needing Fu's energy to fight MUI

FW having a tough fight with a weaker version of the real Jiren.

FW unable to push back a blast SSJB Goku could

And mentor quests are very inconsistent in themselevs.

He's > Golden Frieza ROF yet equal to SSJB Vegeta ROF who by during ROF would be weaker than Golden Frieza

SomebodyData said:
Make sense if you take in consideration that is his body that is fighting and not his "mind"

@Zenkai perhaps that's on purpose. Note how he has the regular voice and Great Ape voice in one as UI Goku.

It does. But Xenoverse is inconsistent, and Whis debatably has the most consistency story wise .

Base Goku ( Post-ToP . We don't have any indication how strong he actually is. ) vs Base Future Warrior.

This doesn't really make much of a difference in all honesty. It just makes Goku, FW, and Jiren WELL into the GoD tier.

Do you understand that Whis' training and this storyline takes place a lot of time after that arc ? That took place a bit after RoF arc ...

Not really. You can only get a certain mentor after doing a certain story mission. Beerus and Whis is after the Mira fight.

You fight an amped Golden Frieza... And Golden Frieza mentor is after RoF arc, not contradictory.

Personally you realized that the Goku uses a technique similar to the vibration of the Personal Flash you realized that the Goku used a technique similar to the technique of Flash in which it is vibrating the body becomes intangible only what it uses to attack See a comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back