• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I was laughing when Goku breathed in and out twice in the episode. I legit thought he was gonna spit his phelgm on Jiren.

Jiren has the veins on his head like Toppo does

They've both been following Saitama's training program, as they are both bald, especially Jiren who was doing Saitama's training in the womb.

Overlord775 said:
@Ryukama he's hiding is the half of the stage that didn't get destroyed
Yeah but I'm still surprised Frieza didn't get accidentally killed, shaken off or blasted off considering their insane clash and all the damage they were doing.

1 hour special vs Ep. 129

Which one you got? Go!

1 hour special. Ep 129 was very good and I loved the way MUI Goku blitzed Jiren without even looking, but emotion-wise, the 1 hour special, specifically ep 110; it made me feel like a little kid again watch DBZ for the first time.

So now that MUI goku has surpassed the hakaishins, and jiren has as well, I guess that if the anime ever comes back, they can make a story of the top 5 fighters.

Yeah, maybe.

Anyway, input will be appreciated here .

Judging by next episode preview Jiren will power-up even more but Goku is still destroying him anyway, we still have Frieza in this

I think the easiest route you can take with this is to put a time limit to Goku's UI then have the classic moment when he is one inch from defeating Jiren but he runs out of energy, then Frieza role comes to play as Jiren must be really REALLY tired at the end of the fight

Either Frieza sacrifice himself to eliminate Jiren or Jiren knock Goku out then come Frieza with the savage attack and finish him off

this episode was...i am speechless...

db is one of the simplest animanga in terms of story, plot, abilities, etc...it is 1 dimensional...just fighting...and still is one of the most popular things throughout the globe for more than 30 years now

it still brings out emotions from both fans and haters...

I wonder how much is the gap between hakaishins and MUI goku and jiren. Jiren will give MUI goku a good fight, and they could possibly tie, which would lead to universe 7s victory with freeza. I never expected that when they meant that jiren can't be beat by a god of destruction, that he would be that far above belmod, to the point he surpasses all of them, without even having UI.

Ovrhide said:
UI Did get hit. He got sucked in the face by jiren during reused animation from the OP.
No actually they removed Jiren hand LMAO so in the animation it appears him getting hit but there is no hand in there

No actually they removed Jiren hand LMAO so in the animation it appears him getting hit but there is no hand in there

Yes I saw now. The spoilers did say that he gets hit when jiren uses his full power. Maybe it's meant for 130. It's not the first time a spoiler has talked about something that belongs in the next episode.

We just have to wait and see.

Geova2507 said:
I think when they mean "get hit" it was the blast that Jiren used when Goku was using the kamehameha wave
The spoilers said "punch" not "hit". They also said it was at full power. High also did not happen. Spoilers are not so reliable for what it seems

Either way, it's made perfectly clear that jiren is a good deal greater than Omen, as a MUI goku easily blitz the hell out of jiren In 129, yet jiren at Full Power seems to be fighting somewhat evenly with MUI goku.

Sometimes the spoilers doesn't happen as expected, for example there was a spoiler that said Freeza was going to be mad a Goku and cia because they would have eliminated some randons that Freeza was having fun with, and that didn't happen, or when the spoilers said Freeza was going to betray U7 to go on U9 side

I'm curious, during Vegeta's speech, he says step over the Gods and beat Jiren, I wonder if Incomplete UI Goku and Suppressed Jiren at that point were still somewhat weaker then the GoD or at least Beerus, however MUI Goku and Full Power Shirtless Jiren should definitely be >The GoD now

They probably are => GoD's since while UIO is implied to be the "state of the gods", MUI is implied and stated to be beyond it.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
They probably are => GoD's since while UIO is implied to be the "state of the gods", MUI is implied and stated to be beyond it.
Yeah, I was thinking say MUI Goku and Full Power Jiren>Beerus>=Incomplete UI Goku and Suppressed Jiren (Ep 129)

Unite My Rice said:
When you're spending 17 bucks on XV2 just to play with Goku and Jiren
I bought the bundle before I knew jiren and Goku were going to be available, so lucky me

The spoilers said "punch" not "hit". They also said it was at full power. High also did not happen. Spoilers are not so reliable for what it seems

The blast was blocked by the kamehameha wave like Tien stated. So no hit. Lets wait for episode 130 if he gets hit

AKM sama said:
@Korudo
When was that scene?
I'll have to talk to him again, or maybe do some digging myself, I can't remember where he said he found it right now. But it's definitely legit from looking at it, tbh. if it was just photoshopped in it'd look a lot shittier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back