• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren without a physical form will become a memetic being.

Ssr4vegito said:
How is fusing with shenron gonna help him reach 1-C?
Doesn't he ascend, transcend or something like that in the final of GT?

I am just mentioning it tho, so I don't really have an idea.

I mean, there is no 1-C character so that Goku can train to win against him so...

Antvasima said:
I really liked the latest two episodes. This show inspires me to never give up and stop fighting in a way that western superhero comicbooks haven't been able to in a long time.
You said you enjoyed DBS more than Z. How come we don't see you here more often?

I am usually very busy with taking care of the wiki.

Antvasima said:
I am usually very busy with taking care of the wiki.
And like I said before, sometimes you need to take some time to chill and relax.

So was I the only one who liked the shining Goku more?

i love the master UI mode though was hoping for a fabric to stick and he was like get it off me lmfao

I'm having this wierd feeling that Freeza is gonna get the Frost treatment. Because Trolliyama.

honestly i'm ready to lose my clothes after the 2 weeks are up Need to buy new ones after that OVO

DarkLK said:

Look at SSJUI Goku sleep-fighting. Looks cool right? I don't know why he went back to Base UI. Maybe because SSJUI is not needed for Big J right now. :^)

AKM sama said:
I'm having this wierd feeling that Freeza is gonna get the Frost treatment. Because Trolliyama.
I seriously hope not. >_>

Freeza has had some good moments this tournament--but it never really felt like he had a real moment all to himself. It'd be great if Jiren and Goku fight themselves to the point of near death something and Freeza's just like "lol bye" and kicks them both off.

Jiren is definitely pulling 100% Frieza back at Namek, he's getting extremely buff, veins are showing and you can clearly see him going desperately while Goku is chilling

Talking about Frieza, you guys sure they didn't kill him by accident?

Aeyu said:
The next episode could go into all kinds of craziness. Goku created a galaxy out of energy for heck's sake.
In the next one, they could like, send rifts through the entire multiverse.
DBS make big feat during near end of every arc

BoG : Goku and Beerus almost destroy universe with 3 punch .

Tournament U7 vs U6 : Super Shenron bigger than hundred galaxy .

Black Saga : Fusion Zamasu merging with Universe , Zeno destroy all 12 universe .

ToP : Toppo Hakai turn infinite void into a sky full of stars , Goku create Galaxy during power up .

My prediction big feat for next episode .

> Super Shenron revive all universe .

> Goku and Jiren create Univerde or Multiverse .

The fighting in this episode that wasn't recycled was amazing. Goku and Jiren have this unique style of fighting where you can visible tell that they're clearly on a whole other level than say, Goku vs Frieza, Goku vs Cell, Goku vs Buu, Goku vs Goku Black, etc.

I wish MUI Goku looked like he did the first few seconds the entire time.

Also how the hell did Frieza not die or fall out of bounds with Goku and Jiren's utterly insane clash going on and all the destruction they caused lol

Hold up. If we assume Zalama's Dragon can make Frieza Zen-Oh level ( Which i know is what he'll wish for, considering we heard him say that ) ... And we know canonically the Creator of the Dragon >= The Dragon Itself .... Yeah. That would be... [Busted] .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back