• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
People are both wanking AND downplaying what Goku's Ultra Instinct does.
The basic concept is nothing special at all. It does not mean Goku will dodge EVERY attack. That SHOULD be common sense. However, Ultra Instinct has clearly demonstrated that it's effectiveness is beyond the normal move and fight without thinking. It's a massive power boost as well. It is still pretty potent. Just not as OP as people say. But it's not a weak as people are trying to imply.
Goku "Omen" Ultra Instinct is more than the ability, as I am trying to say.

Is more akin to the Super Saiyan Spirit Bomb Absorved.

On my point of view, the massive boost power is because of the energy collected from the fighters of Universe 7 ( Except Vegeta) and that triggers the new transformation, which has ultra instinct.

Ultra instinct is not a form, is an ability triggered by the new transformation that was also triggered by the Spirit Bomb.

At this point, that's nothing but a theory and headcannon. Until stated in series it's only speculation.

Ultra Instinct =aimbot

The transformation that accompanies it is unknown. Hopefully after the tournament Whoseill train Goku to make TUI his normal state, eliminating the need for transformations.

Then that means Goku's only opponents could be people with the same ability.

UI is pretty potent, I don't think anyone is denying that, but to say no matter what, it dodged everything is a big NLF. I've know characters who have techniques that work of a similar way, or characters who have techniques that prevent damage (as long the opponent isn't many tiers above them). Heck, my profile pic is a very good example of said character.

Unite My Rice said:
Ultra Instinct =aimbot
The transformation that accompanies it is unknown. Hopefully after the tournament Whoseill train Goku to make TUI his normal state, eliminating the need for transformations.

Then that means Goku's only opponents could be people with the same ability.
Some people are saying that Goku will go with the Grand Priest to train or something. If it happens, it makes sense to think that he will be training to learn how to use UI in his regular form(s)

P.S Off-topic but plz git gud in GTA Online :p

Toei stated several times that it's Goku's new "form", both on twitter and anime. It is a new transformation for Goku, but it is also a technique / state of mind.

Btw, do you all think Blue is a 50x multiplier over Red?

SSGSS 1

AKM sama said:
Btw, do you all think Blue is a 50x multiplier over Red?
There no clear multiplier in anime " when did the anime clear anything?" but in the manga they said SSG > 1\10 SSB

So SSB must SSG times 10x or something around that

So are we considering that an actual galaxy creation on Goku's part, or is it just a random effect that looks like a galaxy?

Ovrhide said:
UI is not unhitable. Put MUI goku against someone who moves dozens of times faster than him... don't expect people to agree with you goku dodges. UI has brought the biggest NLF in dragon ball that I've ever seen
I just gave a example 11 vs 1 ( almost a dozen) in Beerus case. No trouble at all. Goku in this case can only be hit by somebody that also has MUI otherwise what is the point? Do you know why all the gods stood up because MUI is the only think that that is beyond absoluut strength and speed (Jiren etc). This isn't just a randomly thing like the time skip of Hit. It was introduced way back in the beginning of Super. I know its sounds stupid but its the most logical explanation of MUI. Now if he gets hit by someone without MUI its just f..... up.

Whis did call Ultra Instinct the ability to "avoid any threat", but...yeah, that's an NLF statement. MUI is a tremendous boost in one's mobility, but it's not like it gives him infinite speed

It has to be greater than 50X.

Goku SSG is getting crushed by Base Kefla. Goku turns SSB and Kefla goes SSJ, both are shown to be evenly match, SSBKK sends Kefla flying in one punch and even blitz her.

Kefla's SSJ isn't weaker then normal SSJ in fact it's stronger so a 50X multiplier or more is good. SSB made Goku equal to SSJ Kefla even though he was getting crush as SSG.

A Super Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God, or the Super Saiyan form of a Super Saiyan God. I think it's safe to say it's multipler is equal or greater than SSJ is to Base.

SSJ is 50X Base

SSJ2 is 2X SSJ

SSJ3 is 4X SSJ2

SSG is Unknown

SSB is 50X or more than SSG.

(Though this site doesn't use SSJ multiplers it's still fun to think about)

For the millionth time, Ultra Instinct can't avoid any danger. Goku's most likely still inferior to the angels. Goku and the angels can still get erased by Zeno. Even if Goku could evade anyone or any danger in the Dragon Ball series (he quite obviously can't) that doesn't mean he dodges literally everyone in fiction. Just like how Saitama can't one shot everyone in fiction just cause he can one shot everyone in the One Punch Man series.

I agree with @Ryukama

Now that i have fully watched DLC Pack 6 : I have a question for you all.

If we assume Future Warrior is Low 2-C again, and this takes place after Fu's Arc and after he beat Post-Tournament of Power Mastered Ultra Instinct [ According to the Cutscene, he forced Goku to push beyond his limits in their confrontation ] ... How do you think he would do in the actual tournament of power ?

I disagree with Ryu, Goku should be comparable to Gohan Blanco who one shot el grande padre who is tier -0 so he should have ominpotent dodge potential OvO

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I agree with @Ryukama

If we assume Future Warrior is Low 2-C again, and this takes place after Fu's Arc and after he beat Post-Tournament of Power Mastered Ultra Instinct [ According to the Cutscene, he forced Goku to push beyond his limits in their confrontation ] ... How do you think he would do in the actual tournament of power ?
He clears high diff. Probably would have some trouble with Jiren, but he could out him too.

But Super is written in such a way that he'll have to unleash 200% by taking his shirt off by the end of it all.

TheNarwhalKing said:
I disagree with Ryu, Goku should be comparable to Gohan Blanco who one shot el grande padre who is tier -0 so he should have ominpotent dodge potential OvO
no, Goku has not even 0,0000000000000000000000001% the power of gohan white 100 per ciento, stop wanking

Taking off your shirt equal going above your 100% power, also he's getting f*cked anyway in the preview

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I agree with @Ryukama

He wins.

Ryukama said:
For the millionth time, Ultra Instinct can't avoid any danger. Goku's most likely still inferior to the angels. Goku and the angels can still get erased by Zeno. Even if Goku could evade anyone or any danger in the Dragon Ball series (he quite obviously can't) that doesn't mean he dodges literally everyone in fiction. Just like how Saitama can't one shot everyone in fiction just cause he can one shot everyone in the One Punch Man series.
Not to be a ******** here, but Whis statement above your statement until otherwise is proven. Your statement is full of assumption. You are trying to override a statement of Whis because you believe it can't happen. Stop that. The facts we have now are that Whis said it can avoid any danger (who are we to say otherwise) and Goku didn't get hit. Just wait for the upcoming episode before you make speculations!

And nobody is saying that we can use it to other fictional characters (donn't get it why you always repeat that)

that would cause NLF...that's exactly like saying a person who was stated to be limitless = tier 0 cause they are limitless. Saitama was stated to be immesurable but why isn't he above tier 5 then? Because it would be ludicrous to assume he can do EVERYTHING. Whis states he can avoid any danger however that won't stop him from getting hit hell he can reduce the damage due to taking proper action but it would be NLF for him to take 0 damage cause he dodges all. It's like saying he is Wolfgang Schreiber with briah upgrade speed cuz to dodge...when he clearly isn't

@Pannalicour The mere fact that Zeno can obviously erase Goku proves that he can't avoid any danger. If you value Whis's words so much, he has stated countless times that Zeno is the highest being in the multiverse and can erase whoever or whatever he wants. Way more times than he has made that one clearly hyperbolic statement. Whis also stated multiple times that Grand Priest is far above him and can defeat him, yet Whis has mastered Ultra Instinct. There are far more statements of Whis explicitly saying that Ultra Instinct users are vulnerable to dangers.

Again just answer this please. Can UI Goku avoid getting erased by Zeno? You never ever address this whenever you claim UI Goku can literally avoid any danger.

You're the one who originally made speculations that Ultra Instinct Omen was utterly untouchable, then Kefla went on to graze Goku's hair and in this episode Jiren straight up hit him. (Yes Jiren did hit Goku. He merely put up a ki barrier to shield himself. Someone getting hit when they had a shield still means they got hit. They just shielded their body to avoid the full impact of the hit. The official episode summary straight up said Jiren hit Goku and he was too much for Goku to dodge. You're going to criticize me for not believing in Whis's statement then deny this WoG statement?)

"You are trying to override a statement of Whis because you believe it can't happen."

^ This is you with Ultra Instinct. You always insist Ultra Instinct can't be defeated by someone being much faster because "What would be the point of it then?" You can't believe Ultra Instinct is unable to avoid all danger and are trying to override things that actually happen in the series, the common sense of Zeno being able to erase Goku, WoG and ironically also trying to override Whis's statements.

MUI Goku is most likely still not going to be invincible either. And even if he can literally avoid anyone or anything in Dragon Ball including Grand Priest or an erase from Zeno, we're not going to assume he avoids any danger in fiction.

That was originally what you said when Ultra Instinct was first brought up. But if you don't believe that UI applies to other fictions now then fine. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Pretty sure Ultra Instinct can dodge everything that is possible for Goku's current speed level think of it as Goku not really using his full "speed" potential from the start because he wasted time thinking about the movement he needed to use but now he is fighting and dodging on purely instinct he still cannot accomplish what his body is incapable of without further training

Guys, UI only removes the thinking process (apart from boosting all the stats which is common for every transformation). So the time wasted in thinking is saved.

For example, if Jiren's punch is coming towards Goku, Goku will not waste time in exchanging signals with the brain. Either his body itself will move away to dodge the punch or his hand itself will come in front of his face to block the punch.

Now assume, a trillion times faster character is punching Goku in the face. Again, either Goku's body will try to dodge or block it on its own. But the punch is coming at such a speed that even though his body started to move away to avoid it, the body only managed to move a few millimeters and the punch still hit Goku's face. Or if Goku's hand tried to come in front of the face to block it, his hand could not reach the required position in time because of slow speed.

Apart from the fixed boost it gives to all the stats, UI especially improves the reaction time. So yes, UI can keep up with a faster character due to better reactions, as not wasting time to think will compensate for some speed disadvantage. But against a much much faster opponent? No, he will get blitzed.

Ryukama said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qONc2-HhfRw&t=0m46s
Goku does have morality and cares for innocent people. It just takes a major backseat to his lust for battle. That's his character in the original Japanese. This scene summarizes it perfectly.
I was thinking if this dialogue can replace the existing one on Goku's page? Because it shows his real character.

Currently, we use this for DBS Goku:

"

Come if you wanna! I'll take you on! Gather the strongest guys you can and come at me! I'll beat every last one of them!"

But this one is BADASS. I am confused lol

Yeah.... I definitely agree with @AKM Sama. Ultra Instinct allows one to move faster than they can think, therefore can react faster than they do normally. However, if someone is on another level of speed in comparison , his body will attempt to react, only to get blitzed in the process. It doesn't make him much much faster, it just makes him able to move without thinking about it, which in the process makes him faster than he normally could, because he thought about moving, and thusly was slower than now. It isn't that complicated ( IMO ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back