• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AKM I completely agree with you, except for the fact that I'd also say that the form Ultra Instinct has faster body movements than the previous forms. Given that UI can land blows on Jiren and moved too fast for Dyspo and Toppo to see. But yeah the simple idea of your body moving without thinking doesn't suddenly make you able to dodge someone a googolplex times faster than you, nor will it make Goku able to avoid the dangers of obviously far superior people like Grand Priest and Zeno.

I like the current quote best for the profile since it's badass and more related to fighting. But yeah that quote is really good since it sums up his character perfectly.

Well obviously it's faster than all the previous forms. I may have done some mistake in writing that lol

@Ryukama

.... Well they can clearly see their movements in episodes 128 and 129 ... Which i find weird considering how fast they are now in comparison to when Goku first unlocked UI .

Well i think Ultra Instinct could resist some forms of Mind Manipulation since his body is pretty much completely on autopilot while his mind takes a backseat but more stronger forms of it would probably not see it as much of a problem.

AKM sama said:
Ryukama said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qONc2-HhfRw&t=0m46sGoku does have morality and cares for innocent people. It just takes a major backseat to his lust for battle. That's his character in the original Japanese. This scene summarizes it perfectly.
I was thinking if this dialogue can replace the existing one on Goku's page? Because it shows his real character.
Currently, we use this for DBS Goku:

"

Come if you wanna! I'll take you on! Gather the strongest guys you can and come at me! I'll beat every last one of them!"

But this one is BADASS. I am confused lol
current on is better

Zenos are inconsistent. Period.

@Ryu

I saw which part of my comment made you write, what you wrote about the speed thing. That was not my intention, it came out wrong because I was in a hurry.

I fixed it tho.

@2nd Reaction speed is pretty inconsistent in Super. People who have absolutely no business keeping up with certain characters will if they need to comment on their fight. Many fighting animes also have this problem when they've got spectators watching the fights.

First Zeno couldn't see Dyspo's movements. Neither could Champa. Vados said she had barely saw it.

Then Zeno can see UI Goku (who moved too fast for Dyspo to see and easily caught his attack) go against Jiren.

Then Zeno couldn't see Super Light Speed Mode Dyspo. However Beerus and even Shin and Piccolo were commenting on him (I guess you could argue they were just commenting on Dyspo without being able to actually see him). Then Gohan blocks an attack from Super Light Speed Mode Dyspo before it hits Frieza.

1. How was Zeno unable to see base Dyspo then went on to see someone faster than base Dyspo?

2. How did Gohan block an attack from Super Light Speed Mode Dyspo, who is explicitly faster than Base Dyspo, who was so fast Gods of Destruction couldn't see him and an Angel barely saw him?

It's super inconsistent.

According to heroes, the power that will allow jiren to fight nearly evenly with MUI goku is called "Overheating Magnetron". Based on the name, I guess now we know why jiren knows about gokus heat. Jiren must be hot AF ƒÿ¡

Sorry, but I had to do that

Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song

Ovrhide said:
According to heroes, the power that will allow jiren to fight nearly evenly with MUI goku is called "Overheating Magnetron". Based on the name, I guess now we know why jiren knows about gokus heat. Jiren must be hot AF ƒÿ¡
AB57605B-5787-4229-9E4B-18E945891FC5

SSJ4 Goku: *huff huff* damn. The me over there was one step above me.

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: You look like you know about Fu. Can you tell us what's going on?

SSJ4 Goku: That's...

Fu: Hahaha! Wow! I was able to take a really interesting sample!

SSJ4 Goku: Fu! You...! I was on a time patrol. I heard that guy over there called Fu was scheming something up on this strange planet. In order to investigate that, I purposely got caught.

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Fu, you're a bad guy, huh!

Mai: Could it be he's also involved with the disappearance of Trunks?!

Fu: Now now everyone, calm down. This prison planet is an experimental site that I made. I'm bringing in strong warriors from various points in time and space and taking samples.

Vegeta: You, I don't know what you mean by experiment, but are you telling me that you also imprisoned trunks on this planet?

Fu: Yeah, that's right! Around this time he should struggling with how to break free from here I'd say. But, if you want to leaves here, you have to collect the 7 "Special Dragon Balls." But I think that prisoner over there was handed one.

SSJ4 Goku: This Dragon Ball?

Fu: Yeah. Other prisoners have the remaining Dragon Balls. So good luck searching! Well, this is where I take my leave, see ya later!

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Ah, hey! He really runs away quickly.

Mai: Trunks...please be safe...

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Trunks is definitely fine! Well, this is the start of the adventure to search for Trunks and the Dragon Balls!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=9960

SSJ4 Xeno Goku lost to SSJB CC Gi Goku

(There are 5 Goku's in DBH)

Nice. It's about time we OFFICIALLY hear from authority. Basically means that MUI goku and FP jiren are both > G.o.Ds we knew this, but now it's officially being hinted

well...instead of 1 min each episode its 30 secs now...DAMN! LOL

Finally a line stating that UI Goku > Beerus

Beerus is the top dog of the GoD most likely so Goku will be above all the GoD

On another side, ep 131 will have the final of Jiren vs Goku + the Super DB wish + them going back to the earth

Talk about squeezing an episode... there really no need to drag the Goku vs Jiren to episode 131

Are we in for a cliffhanger then?

Ah, so no cliffhanger. That rushed ending though smh.

You will have to wait for Dragon ball Ultra next year to see Goku surpassing the angle after changing his hair color 3-4 more times

Zenkaibattery1 said:
SSJ4 Goku: *huff huff* damn. The me over there was one step above me.

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: You look like you know about Fu. Can you tell us what's going on?

SSJ4 Goku: That's...

Fu: Hahaha! Wow! I was able to take a really interesting sample!

SSJ4 Goku: Fu! You...! I was on a time patrol. I heard that guy over there called Fu was scheming something up on this strange planet. In order to investigate that, I purposely got caught.

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Fu, you're a bad guy, huh!

Mai: Could it be he's also involved with the disappearance of Trunks?!

Fu: Now now everyone, calm down. This prison planet is an experimental site that I made. I'm bringing in strong warriors from various points in time and space and taking samples.

Vegeta: You, I don't know what you mean by experiment, but are you telling me that you also imprisoned trunks on this planet?

Fu: Yeah, that's right! Around this time he should struggling with how to break free from here I'd say. But, if you want to leaves here, you have to collect the 7 "Special Dragon Balls." But I think that prisoner over there was handed one.

SSJ4 Goku: This Dragon Ball?

Fu: Yeah. Other prisoners have the remaining Dragon Balls. So good luck searching! Well, this is where I take my leave, see ya later!

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Ah, hey! He really runs away quickly.

Mai: Trunks...please be safe...

Capsule Corp Logo Goku: Trunks is definitely fine! Well, this is the start of the adventure to search for Trunks and the Dragon Balls!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=9960

SSJ4 Xeno Goku lost to SSJB CC Gi Goku

(There are 5 Goku's in DBH)
Are there more feat for unuversal prison arc ?

ZERO7772 said:
You will have to wait for Dragon ball Ultra next year to see Goku surpassing the angle after changing his hair color 3-4 more times
There are only so many colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back