• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO just imagine what UI Goku would do to them

UDUEvtr

inb4> someone gets serious, I was just joking about this PIS/outlier.

It actually has context behind it. They are being controlled by Poison Ivy's toxins and are not accessing their full potential.

It is stil low-end, tho.

From Herms:

Meanwhile, according to this even Beerus says Ultra Instinct Goku might be stronger than him (possibly a line from then next episode?), and that there might be more crazy developments in store.

I think with this the headcannon that Jiren/MUI Goku are >>> Beerus comes to a close. It means that MUI (only) is above Beerus and from what it seems not significantly so.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Jiren was already stated to be possibly stronger than a god back when he was really suppressed.
It was not stated from which God and since Beerus now and not before drops his ego and says what he says is that MUI Goku might be stronger than that means a lot.

That was probably Whis hyping his FP. He was suppressed as heck at the time, and nothing hints at Jiren being so far above a GoD.

I don't think Belmod is stronger than Beerus due to an arm wrestling match as we've never actually seen the two fight seriously.

Kepekley23 said:
That was probably hype for his FP. He was suppressed as heck at the time, and nothing hints at Jiren being so far above a GoD.
This exactly^^

Belmod is not stronger than Beerus. Nowhere this was stated... And if you mean the arm wrestling match it doesn't mean much...

Belmod isn't above Beerus though.

The only alternate source of information we have on how they stack against each other is the Zen Exhibition Match on the manga.

Additionally, MUI Goku possessing power that surpasses that of a GoD is treated an extremely big deal, which wouldn't make much sense if a suppressed Jiren from the early ToP episodes was already above them.

In 110, Whis said that Jiren's power is like a Hakaishin. "Perhaps" even surpassed it. It "appears" the rumor is true.

When he was talking about surpassing the hakaishin, he was most likely referring to his full power, which was unknown at that time.

Well, it's official. Only when at full power are goku and jiren above hakaishin level. Meaning that merged zamasu is complete and utter shit compared to any hakaishin... damn

AKM sama said:
In 110, Whis said that Jiren's power is like a Hakaishin. "Perhaps" even surpassed it. It "appears" the rumor is true.

When he was talking about surpassing the hakaishin, he was most likely referring to his full power, which was unknown at that time.
Your quote is incomplete. After saying like a hakaishin, he doesn't say he is as strong as one, he says "he is one who has reached that state", meaning he has reached G.o.D level in general. "Perhaps even surpassed it" implying that at full power, he has probably surpassed the state of god of destruction.

So yes, suppressed jiren was never above G.o.D level, only his full power is at peak hakaishin level, if not slightly superior, like MUI Goku.

At least we know that they are not significantly stronger than gods, just slightly

AKM sama said:

Assuming that Jiren is GoD lvl when heavily surpassed was idiotic in the first place not that I think about

From that one statement which came out in the spoiler, we can only infer that UI Goku and Beerus are almost on the same level. We'll have to wait for the actual episode for further clarification.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1463603 getting full so go here

Whis did say that Jiren is the mortal who has reached that level, referring to GoD level. So suppressed Jiren was at GoD level. The thing is, the GoD level in itself can be huge as implied in the manga where Beerus stomps Vegeta but says that he can be a GoD in another universe.

So yeah, suppressed Jiren was at GoD level. FP Jiren might have surpassed GoD level.

Well not all GoD are equals, Sidra was trash but Beerus is one of the tops dogs among the GoD, Beerus already said Vegeta has the potential to be GoD in another universe

The manga is FAR more clear with the ranking of the gods and power difference between the gods and the mortals

Goku hasn't won a single arc in Super, and will go without a win, it seems. I dont actually mind Goku getting knocked out but I will get pissed if Jiren wins.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Goku hasn't won a single arc in Super, and will go without a win, it seems. I dont actually mind Goku getting knocked out but I will get pissed if Jiren wins.
Golden frieza.

IM just framing surprised that the preview made jiren seemed less superior to UI goku, despite jiren being the winner

@ZERO

That and Toppo is still a inexperienced GoD. I mean i can estimate him to be around his fourties so he hasn't got that much training.

OF UI goku already had a statement about him being superior to beerus, then thankss to these spoilers, jiren is no different case. I'm just so glad

PaChi2 said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
Golden frieza.
Umm...Goku let his guard down and almost got killed. Frieza then blew the planet up and the only reason why the situation was rectified was that Whis did his temporal do-over and Goku was the one chosen to finish Frieza since Vegeta had died. So I don't really count that.

>SSBKKx 20 > Still lose to Jiren

>UI Omen status that even gods can't reach > still lose to Jiren

>True UI "stronger than Beerus" > still lose to Jiren

Then comes people and tell you Goku has plot armor, holy shit this guy didn't win any major battle in all of damn super, Goku must be shounen main character with worst record of all time

Seems like we have a character in fiction who is beyond plot armor. Tier 0 for jiren thread coming soon

"Umm...Goku let his guard down and almost got killed. Frieza then blew the planet up and the only reason why the situation was rectified was that Whis did his temporal do-over and Goku was the one chosen to finish Frieza since Vegeta had died. So I don't really count that."

>Beat frieza.

Got almost killed after beating him, with cheating.

Survives cheating.

>Kills frieza.

That is a 100% win for goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back