• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goemon intercepted and cut a bullet before it could hit Lupin despite Goemon himself being nowhere to be seen previously
Zeganata was inside the Douglas Foundation (a super high-tech building with 200 stories and 1000 meters tall, a little city of sorts exists between the main characters location and the 70th floor, between the 70th and the 100th floors there are enough stadiums to host Olympic Games, between the 00th and the 150th floors is the hotel area and so on...) while it bombarded and later collapsed. He was so injured, they had to transport him away, but he was still concious and could talk
Priority: 1
Verse: Lupin III
Feats:
Goemon intercepts a bullet and cuts a building again. He cuts several times bullets at close range consistently
Goemon blocks a the suicide ray as he wakes up. It might count as a real laser it travels in straight lines & gets deflected by a metal surface
Lupin jumps out of the way of several lasers multiple times(in video format). It was accepted here that those lasers are LS
He dodges lasers again. The rays travel in straight lines, comes out of advanced tech, happends in a verse with other feats/laser tech on that level

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Base Cast Speed)

Verse: Sonic the Hedgehog (OVA Universe)

Feat: Tails and Sonic gain height to overlook the city.

Height: There are two options to calculate height
1. Metal Sonic's height according to the jp manual of Sonic CD, a height 0.7654 meters. Sonic is as tall as Metal.

Also an option using Classic Sonic's height next to Modern Sonic:
2. Modern Sonic (1st Picture) = 520px = 1 meter

Classic Sonic (1st Picture) = 419px = (1/520) * 419 = 0.80576923076923076923m

Special Request: 2 different calcs. Tails' speed flying straight up and catching up to Sonic & calculating Sonic bouncing from building to building traveling up with the added distance compared to Tails in mind.
Bumping x1 (Also Captain Underpants Calc Request above me ^)

Priority: 1 (Scales to majority of cast)
Verse: Im: Great Priest Imhotep
Feats:

• Lifting Strength
    • Himeko breaks the chain off of a shackle to free Branch Chief Yata (Not sure if lifting strength can be calculated from this or not, if it can't, please tell me and I'll erase this feat. We don't see Himeko break the chain, we see Harugo break one with a sword, but we saw he had two shackles one, one on each arm, and Himeko was shown tugging on the other one, and it was gone in the next page, implying she broke it off with brute strength)
  • Speed
    • Sed leaps in front of lightning to deflect it
    • Sed reacts to incoming lightning (Both feats should use the real speed of lightning. While it does come from a person, the being controlling it specifically has the power to control and create stormy weather and create cloud to ground lightning strikes)
    • Khonsu gets off of floor and tears the ear off of a low priest before he can react
  • Attack Potency
    • Magai Seth fires an explosive lightning attack at a Mountain causing fragmentation (If AP can't be given via the destruction of the mountain which is hard to see, AP via the explosion's radius is fine too)
    • Imhotep engulfs Magai Seth's top-half in an explosion (For reference of the size, Magai Seth's far larger than a cruise ship)
    • Harugo splits open a storm cloud (you can see how much of the cloud Harugo split/disperses here. For reference, the giant shown in the picture is this big)
    • Seth's lightning bolt destroys hull of cruise ship
    • Seth effortlessly creates tornadoes and storm cloud
    • Magai Seth creates a giant storm cloud over the ocean that would cover the entire country of Japan
  • Durability
    • Chief Yata tanks the full force of a giant lightning bolt which dwarfs a cruise ship

Last edited:
Feats:

• Lifting Strength
    • Himeko breaks the chain off of a shackle to free Branch Chief Yata (Not sure if lifting strength can be calculated from this or not, if it can't, please tell me and I'll erase this feat. We don't see Himeko break the chain, we see Harugo break one with a sword, but we saw he had two shackles one, one on each arm, and Himeko was shown tugging on the other one, and it was gone in the next page, implying she broke it off with brute strength)
  • Speed
    • Sed reacts to incoming lightning (Both feats should use the real speed of lightning. While it does come from a person, the being controlling it specifically has the power to control and create stormy weather and create cloud to ground lightning strikes)
    • Khonsu gets off of floor and tears the ear off of a low priest before he can react
  • Attack Potency
    • Magai Seth creates a giant lightning bolt dwarfing a cruise-ship in size
    • Magai Seth fires an explosive lightning attack at a Mountain causing fragmentation (If AP can't be given via the destruction of the mountain which is hard to see, AP via the explosion's radius is fine too)
    • Imhotep engulfs Magai Seth's top-half in an explosion (For reference of the size, Magai Seth's far larger than a cruise ship)
    • Harugo splits open a storm cloud (He didn't split open a large portion of the cloud, only enough for Imhotep to carry out a plan)
    • Magai Seth creates a giant storm cloud over the ocean that would cover the entire country of Japan
I wanna say, for the mountain feat, I'm pretty sure there's fragmentation of a mountain in the Mountain and Island level requirements page. Fragmentation is 1.45 megatons (Low 7-B) and violent fragmentation is 12.51 megatons (7-B)

I can take a look at most of the other feats.

Priority: At least 2, likely scales to anyone who fights the character with the feat in story modes and possibly a lot more in turn (characters who scale that matter being koishi, sumireko, shinmyoumaru, jo’on and shion)

Verse: Touhou Project

Feat: Yukari sends a train into people which explodes and gets completely pulverised. Attacks under scr are deliberately supposed to be non lethal to anybody who fights her in story modes should be able to tank this explosion without any serious danger.

Last edited:
Feats:

• Lifting Strength
  • Speed
  • Attack Potency
    • Magai Seth creates a giant lightning bolt dwarfing a cruise-ship in size
    • Harugo splits open a storm cloud (He didn't split open a large portion of the cloud, only enough for Imhotep to carry out a plan)
I calculated the feats I think would be the most important.

Priority: 2 (Base Cast Speed)

Verse: Sonic the Hedgehog (OVA Universe)

Feat: Tails and Sonic gain height to overlook the city.

Height: There are two options to calculate height
1. Metal Sonic's height according to the jp manual of Sonic CD, a height 0.7654 meters. Sonic is as tall as Metal.

Also an option using Classic Sonic's height next to Modern Sonic:
2. Modern Sonic (1st Picture) = 520px = 1 meter

Classic Sonic (1st Picture) = 419px = (1/520) * 419 = 0.80576923076923076923m

Special Request: 2 different calcs. Tails' speed flying straight up and catching up to Sonic & calculating Sonic bouncing from building to building traveling up with the added distance compared to Tails in mind.
Bumpo x2

Priority: At least 2, likely scales to anyone who fights the character with the feat in story modes and possibly a lot more in turn (characters who scale that matter being koishi, sumireko, shinmyoumaru, jo’on and shion)

Verse: Touhou Project

Feat: Yukari sends a train into people which explodes and gets completely pulverised. Attacks under scr are deliberately supposed to be non lethal to anybody who fights her in story modes should be able to tank this explosion without any serious danger.
Bump.

You are also not allowed to repeatedly bump posts, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention. If an unattended request is genuinely important, you are allowed to bump it once after every 50 days.
Don't bump so often.

Priority: 2 (Scales to higher tier characters, provides supportive statistic, and provides geographical information)
Feats:
  • Size of city. This is important as it makes calculating several of the feats requested in this comment possible
    • The city in question is in modern Japan (Takes place in likely 2015 as that's the date of serialization). I have several pictures that may help give an idea of how big the city is or a general feel of it: 1 2 3 4 5. If a size can't be estimated, than I assume we'd have to come to a compromise (perhaps take the average or a small city from Japan?) I've been told the size can't be calculated, and that an average city in Japan should be used for the below calculations
  • Attack Potency
  • Lifting Strength
    • An Anubis tears out Djoser's heart (I'm not sure if this qualifies as a lifting strength feat or not, but they rip his heart out. They don't use any tools to open up his chest, it was stated they just rip it out while it's still beating to sacrifice it. Given that they had a being with superhuman strength do the ritual, it's safe to assume they stuck their hands through his torso and took it out)

Last edited:
Posting these here to be formal.

Priority: At least 2, scales to every wand user in the verse. Could be treated as lower priority though. I have no issue with waiting :)

Verse: Star vs. the Forces of Evil
AP:
Feat #1: Moon Butterfly creates a storm when casting the immortal killing spell. Clouds are formed (with characters reacting to them). Wind is created. A sound of thunder is heard. Jasonsith indicated it may not be treated as a real storm, but the blast ends up parting the clouds at the end and causing an explosion, which can be calc'd.
Full scene found here
(CALC'D THANKS)

Feat #2:
Eclipsa Butterfly uses the Total Annihilation Spell to destroy a Solarian Warrior. The spell ends up destroying everything in its path including the ground and destroying a chunk of a hill/mountain. Here's the end result of the attack from a different angle. Clip of angle shot found here (0:48)

Lifting Strength:
Feat #3:
Star Butterfly lifts and throws a Solarian Warrior (0:18-0:29) with her magic armor. There's nothing indicating on what metal these Solarian Warriors are made of, so let's go with Steel and such.
Here's some pics for heights that could come in handy. Star is 5'2". Mina (Sailor Moon hair girl) is a bit taller.

(y)Thank you.

Last edited:
Posting these here to be formal.

Priority: At least 2, scales to every wand user in the verse. Could be treated as lower priority though. I have no issue with waiting :)

Verse
: Star vs. the Forces of Evil
AP:
Feat #1
: Moon Butterfly creates a storm when casting the immortal killing spell. Clouds are formed (with characters reacting to them). Wind is created. A sound of thunder is heard. Jasonsith indicated it may not be treated as a real storm, but the blast ends up parting the clouds at the end and causing an explosion, which can be calc'd.
Full scene found here

Feat #2: Eclipsa Butterfly uses the Total Annihilation Spell to destroy a Solarian Warrior. The spell ends up destroying everything in its path including the ground and destroying a chunk of a hill/mountain. Here's the end result of the attack from a different angle.

Lifting Strength:
Feat #3:
Star Butterfly lifts and throws a Solarian Warrior (0:18-0:29) with her magic armor. There's nothing indicating on what metal these Solarian Warriors are made of, so let's go with Steel and such.
Here's some pics for heights that could come in handy. Star is 5'2". Mina (Sailor Moon hair girl) is a bit taller.

(y)Thank you.
I did the Moon Butterfly calc

Priority: 1 (both FF and AoF characters scale to these feats, as both series are canon to each other, and Ryo & Geese appeared in FF Special and AoF2 respectively)
Verse: Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting (has a different canon compared to The King of Fighters. @SamanPatou and I had this in our minds for a long time)
Feat Descriptions:

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Scales to and provides supportive statistics to most characters)
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Feats:

Last edited:
priority: 1

Verse: Avatar (the blue skinned people movie not last airbender)

start from 2 minutes 2 seconds to the end of the video

how fast is he running.

I said jake is peak human level running speed. Based on the video. is he?

Back