• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Project minor revision (Renko and Maribel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revision is mainly about Renko and Maribel. All links would bring you to Touhou Wiki. (not the Fandom one)

Maribel's Gravestone Turning feat
In Ghostly Field Club, one of the albums of Renko Usami and Maribel Hearn's adventure, it is stated that Maribel Hearn is capable to turn the gravestone.

The source is "A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy" (Ghostly Field Club) [Source]
蓮子言う通り目的の墓石はこれだろうけど、何も見えない。
蓮子は私をせかす。私は墓を弄ってみたり、卒塔婆を抜いてみたり色々やってみた。
蓮子は空を見ながら、2時27分41秒、と呟いている。気持ち悪い。
結局、墓荒らしの真似をしているのは私だけか。
墓石は重たくて回すのがやっとなんだけど……。
「2時30分ジャスト!」
墓石を4分の1回転させたその時、秋だと言うのに目の前に一面桜の世界が広がった。
I figure this gravestone is the one Renko spoke of, but I can see nothing else.
Renko was urging me. I tried touching the grave, pulling up the inscription plaques, and all sorts of things.
She looked up the sky and murmured "2:27:41". How unsettling...
In the end, it seems I'm the only one acting like a grave-robber.
The gravestone is heavy but I managed to turn it...
"2:30 sharp!" she said just as I turned the stone by a quarter-rotation.
Even though it is autumn now, a panorama of cherry blossoms spread out around us.
I think it is enough to upgrade Maribel's Lifting Strength. Even if it does not change the current lifting strength, the feat is worth mentioning. The reason why I think it does not apply to her AP (and durability) is because she is managing to turn the gravestone, not casually turning it.

Personally, I think the feat should not be considered as "Touhou normal human" because 1) they are protagonists 2) they are in a different era.

smh now everyone is making touhou crts youre all ripping me off!!!!
Yeah, this seems fine. Agree.

This seems like a legitimate feat to me as well.

What lifting strength is being suggested here though?

This seems like a legitimate feat to me as well.

What lifting strength is being suggested here though?
Actually, I don't know, especially since the feat's calculation require reliable assumptions. (The weight of the tomb)

Last edited:
Isn't this something everyone can do tho ?
First, I don't know if it is something everyone can do since she manages to turn a gravestone. Second, even if it is something everyone can do, it can still be added as a justification of her lifting strength. Anyway, there should be someone help me calculate this.

Update: I have requested for calculation of this feat.

Last edited:
First, I don't know if it is something everyone can do since she manages to turn a gravestone. Second, even if it is something everyone can do, it can still be added as a justification of her lifting strength. Anyway, there should be someone help me calculate this.

@Jasonsith @DemonGodMitchAubin

It seems like this is a fairly simply calculation. Would either of you be willing to handle it?

@M3X @KieranH10

Would either of you be willing to handle this please?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back