• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 3 to 1 (Affects several characters drastically and a few supportive feats)
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Feats:

Attack Potency:

Speed:
Durability:
Lifting Strength:

Last edited:
wait you do math brother?
Not that it matters but it was more basic Physics than Math. PE at maximal height(assuming the object starts with 0 velocity in that height)=KE when the object hits the ground. I should've posted it sooner
Holy shit Daffy is ripped.
Now you notice? He flexes his packs often, had a top 5 shortest anime training arc, even his bratty pupil is jacked. Was there ever any doubt seeing who his rival is?
Here's another feat she scales to left out of K.O.'s profile for some reason: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Nullflowerblush/K.O.:_Mr._Worldwide.
Don't know why it's not mentioned seeing how good of a travel speed feat it is for S1 & that it got accepted by Psycho who is a calc member. He did a simular feat even without the giant power-up. Interestlingly enough, the ki blast reaching the moon got a calc on another wiki.
Wouldn't Rad family burping be an impressive feat? It made Planet X shake, rapidly move from Cosma's digestive system back to it's orignal orbit(where DD will rediscover it 3 centuries 1/2 later) and it caused Cosma so much stomach ache that she turned from interplanetary size to smaller than K.O's hand

Don't know why it's not mentioned seeing how good of a travel speed feat it is for S1 & that it got accepted by Psycho who is a calc member. He did a simular feat even without the giant power-up. Interestlingly enough, the ki blast reaching the moon got a calc on another wiki.
Wouldn't Rad family burping be an impressive feat? It made Planet X shake, rapidly move from Cosma's digestive system back to it's orignal orbit(where DD will rediscover it 3 centuries 1/2 later) and it caused Cosma so much stomach ache that she turned from interplanetary size to smaller than K.O's hand
I was surprised it wasn't used as well. What more, there's not even a list of calculations on the OK KO page. Which is something I planned to address in an OK KO CRT after getting these feats calculated.
As for the burping thing; I thought it was impressive too. I'm just not sure the power of several (I can't remember if it was all the people on the planet or just a large group of people) aliens burping. Don't quite think it's in the realm of 'quantifiable'. However, the speed she burped the planet back into orbit COULD be useful as another speed feat. (Not sure who DD is) I was surprised the moon feat didn't get a speed calc when it got an AP calc which I found to be funny. Especially when Cosma's attack on the moon got calculated. It helps support relativistic K.O. I also forgot about that minisode where he replicates the feat, albeit it seems slower and I imagine it will come out at slightly less than relatavistic. But for the sake of being sure, I just might run the calculation myself in private to see if that's the case or not. I would suggest sharing some of these feats you find since I think OK KO has quite a bit more that we can use.

Edit: Did the calculation, it resulted in 0.01% the speed of light

main-qimg-d28e4798be521753059358d0ab2b0b2c

Weird thing is, when you use meters per second as the output speed, you get 4 million meters per second:
main-qimg-de562852b91db27fa7460c6e9f604f46

Which according to the wiki is over 1% lightspeed:

main-qimg-b1b393345f964f2d3b404de1d0bc8384

So I don't know if that's vs wiki being wrong, or every site I use to calculate the speed being wrong or what.

Last edited:
I was surprised it wasn't used as well. What more, there's not even a list of calculations on the OK KO page. Which is something I planned to address in an OK KO CRT after getting these feats calculated.
As for the burping thing; I thought it was impressive too. I'm just not sure the power of several (I can't remember if it was all the people on the planet or just a large group of people) aliens burping. Don't quite think it's in the realm of 'quantifiable'. However, the speed she burped the planet back into orbit COULD be useful as another speed feat. I was surprised the moon feat didn't get a speed calc when it got an AP calc which I found to be funny. Especially when Cosma's attack on the moon got calculated. It helps support relativistic K.O. I also forgot about that minisode where he replicates the feat, albeit it seems slower and I imagine it will come out at slightly less than relatavistic. But for the sake of being sure, I just might run the calculation myself in private to see if that's the case or not. I would suggest sharing some of these feats you find since I think OK KO has quite a bit more that we can use.

Weird thing is, when you use meters per second as the output speed, you get 4 million meters per second:

So I don't know if that's vs wiki being wrong, or every site I use to calculate the speed being wrong or what.
More verses have that problem(my guess is lack of activity for those verses)
Rad says that in that time of the year everyone on the planet,but we only see he family. I thought maybe finding the the result and splitting it by the number of people we see on screen, but now I'm changing my mind. There were probably way more off screen contributing for this feat. Wouldn't it still count sa durability tho? At least the speed of the explosion expands got calced there. U calced the minisode feat, right? Don't worry, I plan to share more OK K.O stuff(eventually)
I did a little math with the values you gave and came to the conclusion that the feat was ~1,39% the of SoL. Maybe the page you used just shows the ratio or division between the given speed with the SoL?
(Not sure who DD is)
This guy

More verses have that problem(my guess is lack of activity for those verses)
Rad says that in that time of the year everyone on the planet,but we only see he family. I thought maybe finding the the result and splitting it by the number of people we see on screen, but now I'm changing my mind. There were probably way more off screen contributing for this feat. Wouldn't it still count sa durability tho? At least the speed of the explosion expands got calced there. U calced the minisode feat, right? Don't worry, I plan to share more OK K.O stuff(eventually)
I did a little math with the values you gave and came to the conclusion that the feat was ~1,39% the of SoL. Maybe the page you used just shows the ratio or division between the given speed with the SoL?

This guy
Could be a durability feat, I plan on sending a few more OK KO feats after the ones I sent in get calculated, so I guess we'll see then. While true the speed of the explosion got calculated, it's definitely far from the result we'll get for the attack reaching the moon. Still impressive regardless though.
Also, it's not just that site that says the feat is 0.01% lightspeed, all sites I use show it to be 0.01% lightspeed
main-qimg-52d7cf4cd60f83dbf1e7359a27b5e699

(Google speed conversion)
main-qimg-c2b66383815a49f749dbc464f82c1239

(Kyle's converter)
main-qimg-a956d75b7b45f6f48f3db51bc7bc6e1d

It is strange though, as you said, it should be about 1.39% LS
main-qimg-795b62ee2c61e486395ab1fabe9b9417

Don't quite get what the issue is.

I think I'll be quiet past this point, don't want to post too many unrelated comments in the thread.

Priority: 2 (Scales to all the top tiers)
Verse: I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace
Feat:
Alice first dodges and deflects thousands upon thousands of light speed attacks that were aimed at her in a straight line, then later does the same thing to hundreds of millions of light speed attacks.

First these attacks are legitimately lightspeed

[Speed, Assumption, Exceed… Threat, Recognize, Intercept!]
Still muttering that with her matter-of-fact tone, after stopping in mid-air in movements that defy the law of physics, the Earth God spreads her twenty wings wide.
Thereupon, light dwells on the tips of her wings and a dazzling flash of light is released towards Alice, who is approaching at super speed. Seeing this blast of light, Alice brandished the knives in both of her hands to the incoming flash, and deflected it without slowing down at all.
[Movement, Insufficient, Attack, Increase.]
Seeing Alice’s movements, the Earth God judged that 20 attacks weren’t enough, so she immediately calculated Alice’s speed and released a number of light bullets that was 10 times more than before.
It doesn’t look as simple as a mere attack, as it looks like a rain of destruction, crashing down at the speed of light.
Seeing this, Alice immediately changed her course and evaded them, as if she were slipping between the rain of light. However, even as she tries to evade them, the rain of light still incessantly falls.-Chapter 288

She will be fine, so will the girl in front of her. However, what about that human? Humans, unlike beings such as the two of them, can’t generate inexhaustible amounts of energy. If this fight goes on for days, months or years, that human will die… No, even if the human doesn’t die from getting caught up by their attacks, if that human suffers from hunger… Wouldn’t that mean that the human is harmed?

If that’s the case, at that moment, the half-body of that God will intervene. If that happens, the situation would turn for the worst. She wouldn’t be able to determine the true value of that human.

While thinking about this, the Earth God… Finally launched an all-out attack with “only her power”.

The newly created light bullets, each of which is several meters in diameter… with over hundreds of millions of these light bullets released at a speed comparable to that of light.-Chapter 289

Alice deflects thousands upon thousands of these light speed attacks
[…Admire.]
Seeing Alice’s attack, even while her hand was slashed, the Earth God seemed to be sincerely impressed.
Then, when she was about to fire light bullets at Alice again, Alice seemed to have read that and immediately distanced herself from the Earth God.
Without following Alice as she moved away, the Earth God lightly clapped her hands.
[You, Battle, Art.]
As she continued to release a vast number of light bullets, continuing her battle with Alice, the emotion that boiled up in the Earth God’s heart… were unsparing praise.
This might be something that had been said already, but the Earth God was far superior in terms of basic abilities. Hence, the rain of light just now would have defeated Alice if she had been hit by even one bullet.
However, Alice was able to handle all of them and dealt a blow to the Earth God. Her combat abilities were even impressive for the Earth God.
How vast could the number of battles the girl in front of her gone through be? How many deaths have she overturned for her to exist until now?
If the angle at which the light bullets she deflected had been off by even a few millimeters, the bullet would have hit her. If she had made even one mistake in handling the thousands and thousands of light bullets, all of her efforts would have been for naught. If her mind had wandered for even a few tenths of a second, she would be swallowed up by the rain of light.
In the Earth God’s view, there wasn’t even a 1% chance that Alice would be able to reach her. However, she didn’t commit a single mistake at all and grabbed the miracle all too easily.-Chapter 288

Alice evades hundreds of millions of the same attacks

While thinking about this, the Earth God… Finally launched an all-out attack with “only her power”.

The newly created light bullets, each of which is several meters in diameter… with over hundreds of millions of these light bullets released at a speed comparable to that of light.

The rush of light that filled the space instantly engulfed Alice’s body and caused a really huge explosion.

[Conclusion…!?]

[…F- Fufufu… Hahaha…]

The Earth God thought that this was already settled, but on the end of Earth God’s gaze, she found the “unharmed” Alice, laughing from within the smoke of the explosion.

[Since “I’ve lost everyone”, I’ve always, always been incomplete, as if I’m using incompatible parts in place of my insufficiency.]

[…Magic Power, Radical, Ascend?]

[There’s an enemy in front of me that I need to defeat, and behind me is my important person that I want to protect… Ahhh, this is it… This is the real me… Finally, I’m finally “catching up to my old self”…]

[ ! ? ]

[This is— At this moment— The farthest my heart had reached— Exceed my limits— And now, weave the world! —Ἑκατόγχειρες!!!]

With a powerful shout, the numerous lights that surround Alice are all absorbed into her body.

The pressure released by Alice increases and along with that, her magic power increases.

Although Alice is supposed to be the only one in front of the Earth God, Alice’s presence feels overwhelming, as if a vast number of warriors are forming an army, and a smile appears on Alice’s lips.

[Iris, Noel… Everyone, lend me your strength. I won’t let anyone steal Kaito-san, I don’t want to be parted with Kaito-san… and I will not be defeated by anyone! Come… Let’s begin! Let’s kill a God for the second time!]

[Ability, Ascend… Threat.]

Within the infinite space, flashes of light repeatedly exploded.

The Earth God stopped holding back and unleashed a variety of attacks on Alice… but she is still alive and well.

If the Earth God creates a humongous blade of light and cleaves her, she will change form and evade like mist. Even if she surrounds her with walls of light to eliminate her escape route and unleash an attack inside, Alice would change into a different form again, slips through the wall of light and evades her attack.-Chapter 289

Last edited:
BOTH FEATS HAVE BEEN CALCED

Priority 2
: (At the very least, scales to the Reds and Blues that were alive in Season 13, Felix, Locus and Sharkface, the Cosmic Powers. Possibly scales towards the Freelancers as well)

Verse: Red vs. Blue

Context: Prior to Season 13, every alien weapon was not active which leads Simmons to believe that the gun would not fire on him.
Simmons' distance from Donut's weapon is shown in a later shot here:
unknown.png

Simmons only crouches to avoid the laser so his distance from Donut did not change

Sarge's distance from Surge's weapon is shown in an earlier shot here:
unknown.png

Sarge also only crouches to avoid Surge's weapon and maintained the same distance throughout the conversation.

Feats: Simmons dodges a laser from a rifle once it suddenly becomes active

Sarge also dodges a laser once it leaves its muzzle

Last edited:
Priority 2: (At the very least, scales to the Reds and Blues that were alive in Season 13, Felix, Locus and Sharkface, the Cosmic Powers. Possibly scales towards the Freelancers as well)

Verse: Red vs. Blue

Context: Prior to Season 13, every alien weapon was not active which leads Simmons to believe that the gun would not fire on him.
Simmons' distance from Donut's weapon is shown in a later shot here:
unknown.png

Simmons only crouches to avoid the laser so his distance from Donut did not change

Sarge's distance from Surge's weapon is shown in an earlier shot here:
unknown.png

Sarge also only crouches to avoid Surge's weapon and maintained the same distance throughout the conversation.

Feats: Simmons dodges a laser from a rifle once it suddenly becomes active

Sarge also dodges a laser once it leaves its muzzle
Do you have any proof said lasers are legit (Such as reflecting off of mirrors)?

Do you have any proof said lasers are legit (Such as reflecting off of mirrors)?
The ammunitions fired from both of these weapons work more like bullets as opposed to actual light. The two Halo weapons used within these feats, the Type-55 storm rifle and the Whiplash, are stated to fire plasma and a projectile accelerated by electromagnetic effects, respectively.

Me referring to them as "lasers" was a mistake on my part.

Is it still possible to calculate the speed at which the ammunition of these weapons is fired?

Priority: 2 (Scales to Eggman, Eggman Nega, and the G.U.N commander)
Verse: Sonic the Hedgehog

Feat 1 (Striking Strenght):
Eggman casually punches cars a good distance away from him

This is higher into wall level than any of his other feats, but the exact amount by which that's the case is unclear.

Feat 2 (Lifting Strenght):
Eggman casually holds on to a pulley despite carrying the weight of his entire Egg Walker

I estimate this feat to be class 1, which would replace the placeholder "superhuman" rank Eggman currently has under his lifting strenght. Just like the previous feat, however, it needs to be calced in order to be accepted.

Thank you in advance!

Priority: 1 (Scales to the entire cast I believe, may have a higher result then what we currently have I believe?)
Verse: Sonic The Hedgehog (Game)

Feat: The Death Egg lifts off to the sky and orbit, this happens twice in Sonic 3&K, one on it’s own and the other after Dr Eggman stole the Master Emerald (though he may have not been using it’s entire power)

The exact size of the Death Egg is unknown but below I have some pictures which could help in determining it, note that it would be preferred to use the Death Egg in Sonic 2 and 3&K as reference only since later ones are probably bigger, the one in Sonic 2 however is the same one as in 3&K
Death Egg crashing into Lava Reef Zone
image0.jpg

Sonic Generations version of how far the Death Egg went on it’s first trip
image0.jpg

Angel Island in Sonic 3
image1.png

Angel Island in Sonic Adventure
image2.jpg
The Material is also unknown but likely Metal, it also has many different Metal Robots inside it, including a Giant Metal Robot

Priority 4 (There’s probably a Feat better then this but I noticed it wasn’t on the page, Scales to I think all of the Adventure era cast)
Verse: Sonic The Hedgehog (Game)

Feat: Eggman seemingly Crosses the earth and reaches the moon in seconds (I think around 8?) using the Egg Mobile

Priority: 1 (Affects the verse's mid-tiers and most high tiers)
Verse: Sonic X
Feats:
Sonic speeds across a city and the sky many times over (Feat begins at 19:59)
Super Sonic and Dark Oak are shown clashing at high speeds among stars (Feat ends at the 7-second mark) (Note: I believe this to be an FTL feat as initially, they were in the foreground and then their clashes were then shown in the background with the stars)

Sonic Bump

As for the burping thing; I thought it was impressive too. I'm just not sure the power of several (I can't remember if it was all the people on the planet or just a large group of people) aliens burping. Don't quite think it's in the realm of 'quantifiable'. However, the speed she burped the planet back into orbit COULD be useful as another speed feat. (Not sure who DD is) I was surprised the moon feat didn't get a speed calc when it got an AP calc which I found to be funny. Especially when Cosma's attack on the moon got calculated. It helps support relativistic K.O. I also forgot about that minisode where he replicates the feat, albeit it seems slower and I imagine it will come out at slightly less than relatavistic. But for the sake of being sure, I just might run the calculation myself in private to see if that's the case or not. I would suggest sharing some of these feats you find since I think OK KO has quite a bit more that we can use.

That's because 0.01 × SoL (0.01c) ≠ 0.01% of SoL. To calculate the percentage you can do this:
Speed / Speed of Light × 100. So 4,174,404 / 299,792,458 × 100 = 1.39% SoL.

priority: 1 or 2, gives tiers to the fodder of the verse

verse: worldbox (doesnt exist on the wiki yet)

feats:
sand spiders oneshot houses 3:24
god fingers alter terrain 3:47
robot santas bombs 4:54
UFOs lasers 6:23
dragons breath fire 7:44
the 4 types of ant alter terrain 8:54
large lightning bolts 10:45
earthquake nearly splits the map 11:18
force launches people 12:00
massive tornado 12:46
acid melts stuff 15:09
small geysers and volcanoes are raised from the ground 17:00
tnt stuff 18:00
bombs 20:42
massive bowling ball smashes stuff 21:47
meteors 22:26
heat ray melts stuff 23:08

theres some more but they weren't in the video and this is good enough for now, ill just have to find footage for the rest later

note
while mountain terrain doesnt seem to be individual mountains it is high enough to make creatures start to die
bump

ill also add this

priority: 1, gives suction cup man an actual speed tier instead of just average human and possibly upgrades his ap

verse: suction cup man

feats: suction cup man out climbs eye blasts from satan 3:50
suction cup man shatters a window 0:25
suction cup man shatters a window again 3:23

Last edited:
Priority: 2 or 3 (it's from the non-canon animated movie, but it might be applicable to the main series)

Verse: Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess

Feat: Hercules stops a ravine from closing (21:22-21:31, 24:16-24:36). Also, Xena uses her heels to gradually slow and stop a rolling boulder (23:49). I just want to make sure that all I would have to do for that one is KE/Time and not something else. (https://_kimcartoon_.li/Cartoon/Hercules-and-Xena-The-Battle-for-Mount-Olympus/Movie?id=45349 take out the two "_")

Priority 1: Gives most of the verse stats/tiers
Verse: Im: Great Priest Imhotep (Doesn't have a page yet)
Feats:
To make it easier to tell what feat is about which, I separated the feats by what way a feat should be calced. This is also partially because a lot of the same scans are used as multiple feats are within the same few pages. Some being an AP and speed feat in one.

It is quite a handful of feats. But it's because there are currently no tiers assigned to these characters. I'm currently making character profiles for characters from the series, and so feats would affect MOST of the characters in the series via how many characters scale. Feel free to ping me (or whatever term vs wiki uses) if even one of these feats is calced.

I would suggest calculating the speed feats in order from how they were arranged. So you can scale the second speed feat off of Imhotep's speed from the first speed feat.
Oh, also if it helps, if there's a feat involving height, Imhotep is physically about 16, Harugo is 21 (Imhotep is the darkskinned one who wears a cat hat, Harugo is the lightskinned one who covers up one of his eyes with his hair and uses a sword). For calculations that scale off of reaction speed

Important Edit: Upon further inspection, I realized some of these feats implied the use of calc stacking which is against the rules (I wasn't aware). So instead I have alternatives on how some of the feats can be calculated. Particularly the speed feats.
The thrid speed feat was supposed to use the speed required for Djoser to react to Harugo's attack based on the result from the second feat. Instead, I suggest basing it off the speed of the attack he used earlier within the same scene (I can't remember if it was in the next chapter, however, it was within the same fighting sequence and only a very short period of time had passed). Which appears to be supersonic based on the fact it creates what looks like a Soundwave. Which seems to be accurate as the attack is called "Sky Echo" and before using the attack was ordered to sing: https://i.postimg.cc/jSGNQp1x/image1-1.jpg
I will admit, it's NOT the same attack the seems to use sound to attack, but it's an attack from the same source, that being Heavenly Bat (you can tell when he says Heavenly Bat before using the attack: https://i.postimg.cc/k5qMmw6N/image1-2.jpg), in addition, he's shown to combat speed relative to or superior to Heavenly Bat anyways (Heavenly bat seems to be an extension of his attacks anyway), so I think using Mach speed or maybe Supersonic for the speed of the attack Djoser reacted to is fine.
The fourth speed feat also relies on calc stacking too because I was hoping to use Imhotep's speed to get a value for his explosions since they scale to his speed. So instead, if him intercepting the explosion based on the speed at which it expanded (In one panel it was shown to grow to the size it is) and how far he had to travel can be calculated, that would be preferred. All the scans posted in the original request for the 4'th feat is what's needed
Fith speed feat has the same problem as the fourth one. I was going to scale it to Imhotep's speed, but that's calc stacking again. So instead, if you can get his speed based on how far he traveled compared to the expansion of the explosion (In order to escape it from point blank like he did) that would be preferred. All the scans posted in the original request for the 5'th feat is what's needed.

Still require a few more feats to scale the majority of the verse off of (Both Speed and AP).
I've crossed out the feats that have already been calculated.
The feat I believe to be the most impressive, or important to do is the second AP feat. The speed feats importance is already clarified in the OG comment

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Scales to the main protag and the main antag pretty much)
Verse: Virtual Hero (Kind of an obscure verse... doesn't even have profiles here, yet.)
Feat: Trollmask explodes the Impossible Tower to kill off Slenderman (I can provide some more scans to help with its size)
unknown.png

Priority: 2 (Scales to the main protag and the main antag pretty much)
Verse: Virtual Hero (Kind of an obscure verse... doesn't even have profiles here, yet.)
Feat: Trollmask explodes the Impossible Tower to kill off Slenderman (I can provide some more scans to help with its size)
unknown.png
oh no rubius in VSBW everyone runs for their lives

Priority 2: (Scales to most New Gods and several major Heroes)

Verse: DC

Feat: Orion flies across the DCU in "less than a heartbeat"

FKOH2bQ.jpg

As usual, the reminder that the DCU is at least 100 trillion light years

kiKey4W.jpeg

Priority: 1
Verse: Sakamoto Days
Feats:

Bump.

Back