• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 2 (Scales to Star King Kirito, Star Queen Asuna, & Abyssal Horror)

Verse: Sword Art Online

Description: Asuna Summons A Meteor That Is Capable Of Destroying Dwarf Planets

Asuna Summons A Meteor That Is Capable Of Destroying Dwarf Planets
The meteor should get a calc if possible, but for reference, this is a dramatic extrapolation with no basis.

Here's the actual quote:

Screenshot_2021-07-03_163233.png

It mentions that dwarf planets that were between Cardina and Admina were obliterated decades ago, but the only correlation that has with the meteor is the fact it too has a dramatic gravity

And considering the Abyssal horror isn't anywhere near that large, it's probably just gravity manipulation as opposed to something that should influence considerations on measuring the size of the meteor.

The meteor should get a calc if possible, but for reference, this is a dramatic extrapolation with no basis.

Here's the actual quote:

It mentions that dwarf planets that were between Cardina and Admina were obliterated decades ago, but the only correlation that has with the meteor is the fact it too has a dramatic gravity

And considering the Abyssal horror isn't anywhere near that large, it's probably just gravity manipulation as opposed to something that should influence considerations on measuring the size of the meteor.
So is the meteor getting a calculation or not?

Here's the actual quote:

I don't even think there is gravity manipulation going on here. I would generally just chalk it up to the Meteor, as a celestial object, having an exaggerated gravitational field due to game mechanics. Think of it similar to how you can visit tons of planets or planetoids of different sizes in games, yet they'll always have the exact same physics.

All the more reason to chalk it up to gamified physics applications, when Kirito, Asuna and Alice appear in space looking at Cardina, they aren't even affected by its gravitational pull despite being quite close. You generally need to be going at thousands of kilometers to break even with Earth's gravitational pull, yet they are standing completely stationary and not get affected.

There's barely any information on gravitational physics. We may get some in the next volume, if Kirito, Eolyne and others start their journey towards Admina but don't hold your breath as its likely a very irrelevant background detail that wouldn't even be mentioned.

If I were to try to assume something here, it would be that all celestial objects would have the exact same gravity, while their size dictates how far that exact same gravity reaches.

Hence why as the meteor flies close to the dragoncrafts, it just pulls them for a tiny bit when it was at its closest and then lets go.

That is sorta how it works IRL, if you're a significant distance away from something it's gravity isn't going to have a strong effect

Though either way that doesn't matter much, the point is the meteor isn't capable of destroying a dwarf planet.

Priority: 1 (Without these feats, the verse wouldn't have at least a bunch of coherent profiles, and right now it has very bad profiles, courtesy of yours truly)
Verse: DOTA: Dragon's Blood
Feats: (sorry it's a lot, but you can choose at least one)
Message me if you need more reference for these feats

I don't even think there is gravity manipulation going on here. I would generally just chalk it up to the Meteor, as a celestial object, having an exaggerated gravitational field due to game mechanics. Think of it similar to how you can visit tons of planets or planetoids of different sizes in games, yet they'll always have the exact same physics.

All the more reason to chalk it up to gamified physics applications, when Kirito, Asuna and Alice appear in space looking at Cardina, they aren't even affected by its gravitational pull despite being quite close. You generally need to be going at thousands of kilometers to break even with Earth's gravitational pull, yet they are standing completely stationary and not get affected.

There's barely any information on gravitational physics. We may get some in the next volume, if Kirito, Eolyne and others start their journey towards Admina but don't hold your breath as its likely a very irrelevant background detail that wouldn't even be mentioned.

If I were to try to assume something here, it would be that all celestial objects would have the exact same gravity, while their size dictates how far that exact same gravity reaches.

Hence why as the meteor flies close to the dragoncrafts, it just pulls them for a tiny bit when it was at its closest and then lets go.
Would its size upscale from anything without gravity?

Would its size upscale from anything without gravity?
Not sure if I understand the question :/

Feel free to clarify in DMs though. A lot of people are waiting for calculations here and considering the specifics of some gravity assumptions are completely besides the point, I'd rather not cause additional pings for a lot of people following the thread or bury their requests.

Priority: 2 (should scale mid and high tiers)

Verse: Owari no Seraph

Feats:
Four Horsemen create craters (Heights for the people standing there: for the middle person should be 1.6m, others should be 1.7m and 1.9m for the tallest one)

Shinya fires off multiple shots and Yuichiro swings 3 or 4 times to block the shots (Gun should be Type 30 speed should be 765m/s)

Shinya is point blank at Crowley and fires off several rounds Crowley swats all them away (Again same as before for speed)

Yuichiro's angel takes over and unleashes a pillar of fire that pushes clouds away (Average size of a cumulus cloud I guess?)

Yuichiro creates large shards of Salt

Last edited:
Priority: 1
Verse: Chespirito
Feats
:

(Chapulin Colorado)
AP/Dura:
Speed:
Reaction's:

Lifting Strength:

Last edited:
I'd like these feats calced (may have to skip to start of video for second link)
Verse: Demon's Souls
Context: Stonefang miners lift boulders above their heads and throw them several meters, fragmenting them upon impacting the ground. Combination lifting/striking strength feat, due to the explosive/plyometric nature of combination lifting/throwing movements, and due to the boulders striking the ground hard enough to fragment, even without a sizable drop.
Priority 1 (scales to very early game player character, who can block/parry their physical strikes and one-shot them with certain blows. Likely also scales to the fodder soldiers fought in the game's tutorial, due to them being standard and elite infantry in the army that subjugated the Stonefang kingdom. Thusly, is a baseline feat for the entire verse)

Last edited:
the feat starts around the time i linked and it ends at 3:00.
it is priority 1 i believe (like everyone would scale or downscale from it)
verse: clash of clans
context: building falls at high speeds from above cloud layer (took it barely 2 sec to fall) via rocket engine and the giant takes the full hit.

the size for the building can be determined via the size of the giant (at the begining of the feat) who's full height we can be seen around 3:00. The witch he is standing next to you can consider 180cm as she's notably taller than some characters who were determined to be around 1.72m tall (if you need super accurate height i may be able to provide it).
I am more interested in the building's KE rather than the explosion but if you think it is anything notable then please do calculate it.

I'd like these feats calced (may have to skip to start of video for second link)
Verse: Demon's Souls
Context: Stonefang miners lift boulders above their heads and throw them several meters, fragmenting them upon impacting the ground. Combination lifting/striking strength feat, due to the explosive/plyometric nature of combination lifting/throwing movements, and due to the boulders striking the ground hard enough to fragment, even without a sizable drop.
Priority 1 (scales to very early game player character, who can block/parry their physical strikes and one-shot them with certain blows. Likely also scales to the fodder soldiers fought in the game's tutorial, due to them being standard and elite infantry in the army that subjugated the Stonefang kingdom. Thusly, is a baseline feat for the entire verse)
Bump

Hey um, how many days do we wait to bump a certain request, like... 30 days?
Yep, 30 days is how long you have to wait
Negative, that's the rule for the calc evalutation thread, not this one
You are also not allowed to repeatedly bump posts, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention. If an unattended request is genuinely important, you are allowed to bump it once after every 50 days.

Oof, 50 days?... I've been waiting for like half a year for some of the feats to get picked up mate, I feel you though. Proper matience is crucial I guess, I do seriously need the help that's all :\

Last edited:
Back