• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1. Scales to almost everyone and would give some very solid basis for the speed.
Verse: Zagor.
Feat: Several bullet-avoiding feats. The text is in portuguese, but it doesn't tell anything about the feat.
Usually I am quite skeptical on bullet-dodging feats in comics, especially Bonelli's, since characters are still regularly very threatened by bullets and a lot of times it feels like aimdodging, but those three were very notable.
Yo, I calculated your feats with the help of Armorchompy and the calcs are accepted, you can use it as you wish.

Priority:1
Verse:
Yugioh 5Ds
Feat: Yusei Fudo dodges sayers Hinotama
Feat Description:
While his back is turned Sayer tries to shoots A Hinotama at Yusei which he avoids
Feat Timestamp:10:40
Just to be sure of something, I asked Donttalktd if there was an average value for the speed of the fireball. (In short, none. If we only take the distance into calc and calculate the avoid, there will probably not be a good result.) If this technique does not scale to anyone, and also a speed is specified, it can be calculated. So is the speed of this technique ever specified?

Just to be sure of something, I asked Donttalktd if there was an average value for the speed of the fireball. (In short, none. If we only take the distance into calc and calculate the avoid, there will probably not be a good result.) If this technique does not scale to anyone, and also a speed is specified, it can be calculated. So is the speed of this technique ever specified?
Hinotama is implied to be a meteor if that helps

Hinotama is implied to be a meteor if that helps
ı think probably might not be usable because it's like an analogy
Priority: 1 (Scales to most characters of the verse and assigns/gives most of the verse a statistic)
Verse: Im: Great Priest Imhotep
Feat: Harugo blitzes a Magai faster than a human could perceive from a close distance (Chapter 8)
I calculated the feat you threw, you can use it after one staff accepted
Have these feats been calculated?

Priority: 1
Verse: Duck Dodgers & DC Comics(Looney Tunes)
Feats:
Duck Dodgers jumps, ducks and dodges before lasers can reach him (in the 2nd link 2 martians do that too)
Daffy avoids a laser from Marvin while Bugs dodges Sam gunshots
Henry Hawk pulls down a Stealth Bomber and lassoed Venus
Marvin's teleportation ray can reach Earth from Mars in a short amount of time
Bugs gets flinged into a distant planet
Priority: 1

Verse: World of Mayhem and DC Comics(Looney Tunes)

Feats:
Devil Dog both basic and ultimate attack involves flames bursting out of the ground
Nova Bunny can shoot energy beam bursting out of the ground, she can go to outer space and shoot asteroids with her green energy.
Super Bugs is faster than a locomotive, able to leap the highest buildings and can fly up and throw a satelite to the ground with one hand.
2 mini-rockets sends Wile from Earth to Planet Z in about the same time as Marvin's spaceship reached it. Panet Z should be further from Earth than Planet X
One of Marvin's smaller spaceships goes from Earth to outer space very quickly while carrying a house. Marvin and K-9 also dodge some meteorites while climbing
Daffy and Elmer avoid a laser each
bump

Priority: 1 (Everyone of the main cast scales to it)
Verse: Looney Tunes
Feat: Wile E. Coyote, launched a entire arrow constellation made of multiple stars on outer space as a casual attack
One problem: That arrow(~83 stars if I'm not mistaken) was moving at least FTL speeds, meaning the KE can't be calced. BUT that and the rest of the scene make goods speed feats.(plus the number of stars making the characters themselves as AP/Dura)
For those who dont think its legit (either the star arent legit, not as big as real stars or sth like that) keep in mind in the beginning of the same movie which the feat come from, we get to see that the Astronomy there is similar to RL and the costellations being outside the Milky Way can be seen from Earth
Power Move: Bumping
Result: Super Ineffective

I made a calculate to three feat for you.
That's fantastic! The 1st feats that got calced from this Calc Request Threads for me. Thank you very much! But i think at least in the comic, his laser is ftl as the Teleportation Ray went from to Mars to Earth in seconds and Yosemite Sam's cannon perform the same feat. Marvin and Sam's weapons were portrayed as even and Marvin could dodge shots from Sam's cannons(and Sam could dode Marvin's lasers).

Note: There're a couple of issues from that comics series where Daffy, Porky & Marvin use their outfits from the Duck Dodgers Series and characters esclusive to the show appear in those issues too. Maybe it scales? We could disccuss it somewhere else if you want, since this isn't the right place

That's fantastic! The 1st feats that got calced from this Calc Request Threads for me. Thank you very much! But i think at least in the comic, his laser is ftl as the Teleportation Ray went from to Mars to Earth in seconds and Yosemite Sam's cannon perform the same feat. Marvin and Sam's weapons were portrayed as even and Marvin could dodge shots from Sam's cannons(and Sam could dode Marvin's lasers).
No problem. Although I have nothing to do with the series, but I am proceeding according to the instructions you gave.
Hm tomorrow (well i'm tired) then i can handle his laser for calculation in two ways, and i think it has to be calculated on that last panel you throwed, i'll deal with that tomorrow too... (also Is he destroying the planet here 👀 )
Note: There're a couple of issues from that comics series where Daffy, Porky & Marvin use their outfits from the Duck Dodgers Series and characters esclusive to the show appear in those issues too. Maybe it scales? We could disccuss it somewhere else if you want, since this isn't the right place
You can say it here too, I don't think people here will be offended, so you can post it as a one comment

No problem. Although I have nothing to do with the series, but I am proceeding according to the instructions you gave.
Hm tomorrow then i can handle his laser for calculation in two ways, and i think it has to be calculated on that last panel you throwed, i'll deal with that tomorrow too... (also Is he destroying the planet here 👀 )
Thanks again!
OK. Marvn & Sam accidently destroyed the Earth when trying to shoot at each other in the last 2 pages I showed. In the page you linked in your comment, Sam destroyed Mars
You can say it here too, I don't think people here will be offended, so you can post it as a one comment
Alright it can be done, but I'll need some time to gather all the evidence, at least a week.

Last edited:
In the video, it seems too much for a normal fireball to be as much as a meteor, I mean at least there is no proof that it is as much as a meteor? (For example, that it is strong enough to open such a crater, etc.)
The yu-go-oh Wiki states that the card Hinotama depicts a meteor shower and is a meteor
300px-Hinotama-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png

Last edited:
Thanks again!
OK. Marvn & Sam accidently destroyed the Earth when trying to shoot at each other in the last 2 pages I showed. In the page you linked in your comment, Sam destroyed Mars

Alright it can be done, but I'll need some time to gather all the evidence, at least a week.
ok i calculated a few of the new feats, and i separated the second feat in the old calculation with two methods (by the way, sorry to bother guys)

Priority: 2 (Scales to Bill, Bill’s Friends and Shacktron)

Verse: Gravity Falls

Feats:

Last edited:
Back