• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
Link to the calcs:

Priority: 2-3

Verse: Gravity Falls

Descriptions

1. Rumble McSkrimish throws a fireball at Robbie (Scales to himself, as well as to the humans' durability)

2. Robbie dodging the blast (scales to all the humans)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Priority: 1 (Scales to basically every relevant fighting character in the entire cast)
Verse / Character: I, the female Robot / Ka'more
Description: Ka'more blows a chuck out of a planet. A vaporization calc.
Link: Here.

Priority: 1 (Scales to the main character and hence to all that can match him from that point onwards)
Verse / Character: Because There Were 100 Goddesses in Charge of Reincarnation, I Received 100 Cheat Skills / Toujou Karuno via scaling to the random dragons performing the feat
Description: Two feats. First is mountain busting without further details for mountain size. Not too comfortable with that one, but serves as support. The second feat is throwing a 300m tall dragon out of sight in the blink of an eye. So, angsizing for distance -> timeframe guess -> upscaling for weight -> KE

Priority: 1 (Scales to the main character at the very beginning of the series)
Verse / Character: Because There Were 100 Goddesses in Charge of Reincarnation, I Received 100 Cheat Skills / Toujou Karuno
Description: Explosion calc. Some standard angsizing.

Zanybrainy2000

VS Battles
Retired