• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (Scales to the whole cast)

Verse: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Feat: N blocks many bullets with his sword
do you happen to have any heights or know where i might be able to scale height in the game? from what i have looked up there isnt any official heights for any characters yet. Like the series so want to do it but dont just want to assume a height since its likely something that will be confirmed soon in some art book.

Yeah this is way better. Probably going to be in the Hypersonic+ ranges.
Ill get to calcing it tomorrow.
Also should I calc the gamabunta jump? From what you said I couldn't tell if it was worth calcing or not
Yes, the Gamabunta jump is the only feat that would scale to his first key. The Tsunade feat can scale to later keys.

Anything else? I'm kinda invested at this point.
I noticed right before the Manda clip there is a clash with Jiraiya that destroys some mountains.
That feat was calced by Wrath where Gamabunta and Jiraiya co perform a 6-C feat. Though it’s hard to tell if we can split the value since the explosion is caused by fire + oil.

Last edited:
That feat was calced by Wrath where Gamabunta and Jiraiya co perform a 6-C feat. Though it’s hard to tell if we can split the value since the explosion is caused by fire + oil.
I went and checked it out and there's a huge problem.
He used vaporization for the Mountains which is a BIG No-No without proper evidence.

images

Priority: 2 (Scales to Mob, The Boss and God Dimple)
Verse: Mob Psycho 100
Feat: Dimple carries away the divine tree with his psychic power: AP and LS feat

Notes:

You can find the size yourself or with these few images.
The broccoli is indeed a broccoli
it is rather hollow on the stem part so you can use 70-80% hollowness

images

Priority: 2 (Scales to Mob, The Boss and God Dimple)
Verse: Mob Psycho 100
Feat: Dimple carries away the divine tree with his psychic power: AP and LS feat

Notes:

You can find the size yourself or with these few images.
The broccoli is indeed a broccoli
it is rather hollow on the stem part so you can use 70-80% hollowness
That has already been Calced for the manga at least. It got Class G.
Also IDN if the anime can be used as opposed to the source material.
Also I just took a look at Dimple's page and holy shit how is he not 7-A/6-C?

Priority: 2 (each feat scales to several dinosaurs)
Verse: Jurassic Park

Feat 1: Spinosaurus breaks through a fence in Jurassic Park III (Spinosaurus scale chart here, a calc that originated from offsite was deemed unusable, though some of the pixel scaling for the fence might potentially be useful if scaled to the Spinosaurus to find the size instead of using the incorrect 30 feet statement) (scales to at least 8-9 high tiers of the verse, four of which currently already have profiles)

Feat 2: Toro the Carnotaurus survives an explosion in Camp Cretaceous season 1 episode 8: End of the Line (feat directly occurs at 18:45, though watching some of the scene before and after that between the 13 and 21 minute mark will probably be needed to determine scaling; Carnotaurus has official stats here, there is an offsite calc for the feat, but it leaves out a lot of information and probably won't provide much, if any help) (scales directly to at least 5-6 mid tiers of the verse, with the aforementioned 8-9 high tiers upscaling) EDIT: Toro apparently has official stats that list a height and weight.

Feat 3: Owen Grady breaks the top hatch off a plane (In addition to Owen Grady, should also scale to several lower tier dinosaurs of the verse, such as Velociraptors)

Last edited:
Priority: 3 (only applies on Edgar as he's likely the only Aristocats character to get a profile; and the cauldron key for Horned King's own, who's normally Street to Wall level according to this page and respect thread)

Verse: Disney (The Aristocats and Black Cauldron respectively)

Feat Descriptions:

Last edited:
I’m surprised you didn’t suggest the Giga crushing steel
Not a bad suggestion, and probably a feat that warrants getting calced at some point, though it was tricky trying to figure out the most useful and impressive looking feats scaling-wise to focus on (I know of several other feats that would each only scale to a specific species). The Jurassic verse is very lacking in calcs in general, which is the biggest obstacle to figuring out proper scaling, a lot of which I've been sorting out over the course of my discussion thread.

Back