• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone recommended I post this here, sorry if I do something wrong, correct me if I do make a mistake.

Priority: 1 most characters that have fought in this show will scale to this

Verse: Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal

Feat: Red smashes through several houses trying to get Spear off of him, ends up going through a witchdoctor’s house, causing an explosion that sends he two of them flying. They recover a few seconds after the blast

Someone recommended I post this here, sorry if I do something wrong, correct me if I do make a mistake.

Priority: 1 most characters that have fought in this show will scale to this

Verse: Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal

Feat: Red smashes through several houses trying to get Spear off of him, ends up going through a witchdoctor’s house, causing an explosion that sends he two of them flying. They recover a few seconds after the blast

Here you go. It's not an upgrade but it is more supporting evidence

not an outlier, and its mftl likely
Top is meant to be one of the fastest in the verse with a speed based negator ability and yet he only hits mach 808 with a special suit. I get that he is low tier but that's a big ass gap. Also i know it's mftl but i want an exact number to complete my undead unuck scaling.

Top is meant to be one of the fastest in the verse with a speed based negator ability and yet he only hits mach 808 with a special suit. I get that he is low tier but that's a big ass gap. Also i know it's mftl but i want an exact number to complete my undead unuck scaling.
Top is much faster than mach 808, he goes faster after that you know.

Once again even if we assume he jumped to the clouds.(Which from this clip it seems he didn't) Using the clips timeframe of about 1.5 seconds
2000/1.5 = 1333.333333m/s or Mach 3.8. Which I'm pretty sure even in the games he has better speed feats.
The game does have better feats, but I think the issue comes with the scaling. Like there's this feat:
Tsunade evades an attack from Manda. And Manda moved fast enough to attack a hill/mountain very far away.
And Tsunade manages to run that distance on Manda.
But I'm not sure if Naruto's first key would scale to this. Maybe his second key.

The game does have better feats, but I think the issue comes with the scaling. Like there's this feat:
Tsunade evades an attack from Manda. And Manda moved fast enough to attack a hill/mountain very far away.
And Tsunade manages to run that distance on Manda.
But I'm not sure if Naruto's first key would scale to this. Maybe his second key.
Yeah this is way better. Probably going to be in the Hypersonic+ ranges.
Ill get to calcing it tomorrow.
Also should I calc the gamabunta jump? From what you said I couldn't tell if it was worth calcing or not

Back