• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just got back from seeing Jurassic World Dominion and decided to create a thread for discussing the movie and potential profiles/upgrades.

My current ranking of the movies would now be: JP>JW>TLW>Dominion>Fallen Kingdom>JP3

Random feats that stuck out to me (though some of them might need to be calced later once the movie gets a digital release):

The Giganotosaurus and the Therizinosaurus should be at least 9-B scaling to Rexy.

The Atrociraptors have some decent feats such as withstanding getting get by cars.

The Quetzalcoatlus can critically damage a plane.

Beta can fight a wolf, and was implied to have won without apparent injury. Adult Velociraptors such as Blue should be considerably superior.

The Mosasaurus overturned a fishing boat.

Also as a note, I'm a bit surprised Owen Grady doesn't have a profile yet.

Colin Trevorrow on power scaling:

On Twitter, I put I was going to talk to you. One of the things people wanted to know was how would you rank the power of the bigger dinosaurs? Who do you think is the most powerful? Can you sort of rank the power of the largest dinosaurs and what you think?

TREVORROW: Ooh, well, I think the story has told us that the Spinosaurus is probably the most powerful. That's the T-Rex killer. I think in this film, we see that the Giganotosaurus in a lot of ways is able to best the T-Rex in multiple periods, multiple eras. And to me, I think if I'm really going to, I feel like I'm just playing right into somebody winning or losing a bet. So I'm going to cost somebody some money. To me, the Spinosaurus and the Giganotosaurus and the T-Rex are all apex predators of their era and of their area. If we were able to see all three of them fight, well, then someone will make some money off of that fight.

The extended edition confirms that Beta did kill the wolf with ease. Not bad for a juvenile raptor, and should be at least 10-A, if not 9-C.

Blue gets to kill poachers immediately afterwards (this doesn't seem to be anything worth calcing for reactions though, as the poachers visibly miss with the shot they fired)

The Lystrosaurus also gets a feat against an Oviraptor, which I guess is only useful for if someone ever feels like making a Lystrosaurus profile (though I doubt that will happen anytime soon)

If he ever gets a profile, what would his ratings be?
Based off the feats listed, I'm guessing at least 9-C (I'm not sure if breaking off the plane hatch door can get higher results or not), potentially with Superhuman speed and Class 1/baseline Class 5 lifting strength. Also unusually resistant to tranquilizers and extreme temperatures (both hot and cold). I don't think any other human characters would directly scale to him except possibly Rainn Delacourt.

As a note, if the BRAD-X ever gets a profile, it's durability should probably scale to that calc (assuming it's accurate of course), considering one survived a brief trashing from Spino. It was overpowered rather easily though, and it's electrical weapons didn't seem to do more than annoy the Spinosaurus, so I don't think any other stats scale. The only thing I currently recall managing to outright destroy a BRAD-X was a Nothosaurus (though that happened off-screen)

Overall, there's a decent amount of scaling (or at least downscaling) for stuff in Camp Cretaceous.

Last edited:
I've been procrastinating transferring the calc to the wiki, but here it is
Nice! This will be very useful to the verse if it can get accepted, considering there are a decent number of dinosaurs that should either scale or downscale. The Mosasaurus might be able to upscale to High 8-C considering the baseline is under 1.13x the calc result, though it's probably the only one that can upscale that much.

As a note, I tried experimenting with the cylinder calculator given in the fence calc myself, and found that when I put in the values given (30 feet for height and 64.35 cm for diameter), I got much lower results (425818.01 cm3), which ended up giving results of 1067099933.06 joules/0.25504300503346367 tons (barely 8-C) Not sure if I put something in wrong or not.

Because the fence section should apparently be considerably less than 30 feet, I then tried the calculator assuming 10 feet instead of 30, adjusting the diameter accordingly, which eventually led to results of 0.06597035416826078 tons (9-A)

Using a lowball of 5 feet, I got 0.008246297265774472 tons (still 9-A)

So if the scaling assumption of 30 feet for the fence is the only issue with the calculation, it's almost certainly 9-A.

Overall, the scaling chain seems to be:

Top Tier (presumably at least 9-A): Mosasaurus (easily overpowered and killed the Indominus Rex)

High Tiers (presumably 9-A/at least 9-A): Spinosaurus (the fence feat is most likely 9-A), Tyrannosaurus Rex (can put up a fight against Spinosaurus despite being weaker, with two rexes being able to force Spinosaurus to retreat), Indominus Rex (overpowered Rexy in a one-on-one fight until Blue intervened; killed an Apatosaurus herd), Giganotosaurus (Established as a rival to Tyrannosaurus Rex, could overpower an aged Rexy), Therizinosaurus (can fight Giganotosaurus), Kentrosaurus (Pierce could fight and wound Big Eatie, though would have lost an extended fight; knocked over Spinosaurus with a tail strike), Apatosaurus (suggested to be capable of fending off Rexy in a Dino Tracker video), Nothosaurus (destroyed a BRAD-X offscreen, which could withstand getting stomped by the Spinosaurus)

Mid Tiers (presumably 9-A): Carnotaurus (Toro's explosion feat might be 9-A), Ankylosaurus (Bumpy could fight Toro), Triceratops (evenly fought Ankylosaurus in one of the motion comics), Sinoceratops (fought Carnotaurus), Ouranosaurus (can take hits from Bumpy), Baryonyx (Limbo could withstand getting rammed by Bumpy)

Almost everything else is 9-C to 9-B, with a few smaller creatures probably being in the tier 10 range. Quetzalcoatlus did critically damage a plane (with whatever results that might give), though nothing else is shown to scale to it.

The Spinosaurus fence feat and Toro's explosion feat are probably the most important feats in terms of scaling to get properly calced and sorted out, though stuff like Scorpios Rex breaking the kitchen doorway and Owen Grady punching the plane hatch door could still be useful for scaling low tiers.

I guess showrunner/executive producer Scott Kreamer made a somewhat different statement about Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure than the Twitter post stated:

It's our writers in a room [...] talking and kicking the tires and ideas, and, 'Okay, well, it doesn't make sense to set it after the series is over, so, hey, wouldn't it be fun to go back to Isla Nublar?' You want to do a story that could plausibly be canon, but you don't want it to necessarily be tied [into the show's narrative]. There's a lot that goes into it, but at the end of the day, we wanted something that would be fun and cool and exciting.

Not sure how the special should be treated overall if it was intended to "plausibly be canon" (though it doesn't progress the main story of the series and would presumably have to be set in the time skip between seasons 2 and 3), considering there are still numerous ways for the story to play out. I guess at the very least Tarbosaurus could get a profile, though it gets different feats against other dinosaurs depending on the story path followed. If feats from the special are usable, there are a couple other interesting feats, though one of them might be an outlier.

Last edited:
This off-site 9-A calc also seems worth looking into, considering it would directly apply to Carnotaurus, and numerous other dinosaurs such as Ankylosaurus and Sinoceratops through scaling (It seems probably more reliable than downscaling them to potentially 8-C+ top tiers).
Two problems I have with this calc is that it didn’t use the formula for ground level explosions and that Toro was distant away from the explosion meaning inverse square law would have to be applied.

Two problems I have with this calc is that it didn’t use the formula for ground level explosions and that Toro was distant away from the explosion meaning inverse square law would have to be applied.
I figured that calc might have inaccuracies. At the very least, whatever results that feat could actually get would be useful for having a number for mid tier dinosaurs to directly scale to.

Back