• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Updated it... somewhat
lemme just slide in here with AP values

so all the characters from before still apply but now Fatal Fury characters are 2.8 MJ, DC characters appear to be 1.9 MJ, TJ Combo is 10 MJ, Punch Out characters are 114 KJ, Marvel Characters are 12 MJ, The Karate Kid characters are like 87 KJ, Videl is like 900 KJ or higher, Mitsukuni Haninozuka is baseline, Ran Mouri 190 KJ, George (Sleeping Dogs) appears to be baseline, Panpoot appears to be baseline,

don't know if I missed anyone

lemme just slide in here with AP values

so all the characters from before still apply but now Fatal Fury characters are 2.8 MJ, DC characters appear to be 1.9 MJ, TJ Combo is 10 MJ, Punch Out characters are 114 KJ, Marvel Characters are 12 MJ, The Karate Kid characters are like 87 KJ, Videl is like 900 KJ or higher, Mitsukuni Haninozuka is baseline, Ran Mouri 190 KJ, George (Sleeping Dogs) appears to be baseline, Panpoot appears to be baseline,

don't know if I missed anyone
Also you’re the G.O.A.T. for this 🙌

How about this feat from AEW?

Two women wrestlers (who I don't know the name of), going through an air hockey table (though there's a table placed under it for some weird reason).

I searched up what material is an air hockey table made of, and I got the following:

"Air hockey tables can be made from either wood, metal or plastic. The playing surface of the air hockey table is usually made from laminated plastic or stainless steel. The frame and rails are usually made from MDF on cheaper indoor tables, and either plastic or metal on outdoor and high-end tables."

"Air hockey tables can be made from either wood, metal or plastic. The playing surface of the air hockey table is usually made from laminated plastic or stainless steel. The frame and rails are usually made from MDF on cheaper indoor tables, and either plastic or metal on outdoor and high-end tables."
There's a lot of potential results we could get if this is calculable.

How about this feat from AEW?

Two women wrestlers (who I don't know the name of), going through an air hockey table (though there's a table placed under it for some weird reason).

I searched up what material is an air hockey table made of, and I got the following:

We can use a low end, mid end, and high end for this feat, considering that there's 3 different materials an air hockey table is made of (Plastic, Wood, and Metal).

We can also use a low and high end for the playing surface of the table (Low End: Plastic; High End: Stainless Steel).

There's really no way of determining what the air hockey table was made of, so we can use the splitting formula, as well as multiple ends to see what would get the best result.

We can use a low end, mid end, and high end for this feat, considering that there's 3 different materials an air hockey table is made of (Plastic, Wood, and Metal).

We can also use a low and high end for the playing surface of the table (Low End: Plastic; High End: Stainless Steel).
Something like this.

I don't think the will great outstanding results (nowhere near the AP of WWE), but I'm hoping that the AEW/NJPW verse gets out of 9-C+.

You have to get the surface area of the object, then the thickness of whatever split it (which now that it occurs to me a human body is doing it, that'd be somewhat extra), then apply force along the length of the split

something like that, admittedly the easiest example to pull from is one that does it wrong

that said Ugairk does correct it so just follow him and we'll get there

I copy and pasted a comment the CGM sent me about the splitting formula, and how to calculate it.

The gun weakness for the Pro Wrestling verse seriously gets annoying at times, especially when the match you want to do is very thematic (ahem The Way vs The Forgers).

You have to get the surface area of the object, then the thickness of whatever split it (which now that it occurs to me a human body is doing it, that'd be somewhat extra), then apply force along the length of the split

something like that, admittedly the easiest example to pull from is one that does it wrong

that said Ugairk does correct it so just follow him and we'll get there

I copy and pasted a comment the CGM sent me about the splitting formula, and how to calculate it.
I could probably do that sometime over the next week or so

Also a week is like... not a particularly crazy long amount of time for a sub-verse that is pretty much dead if there’s no 9-C tournaments ongoing

Also a week is like... not a particularly crazy long amount of time for a sub-verse that is pretty much dead if there’s no 9-C tournaments ongoing
True lol.

I can cope with it by making some WWE matchups ig.

Hopefully, we can finally have a good match lol.

Back