• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (Scales to three of the four characters in the game)
Verse: Sucker For Love
Feat: The Planet-Star Carcosa Crashes to Earth. Video with timeframe for added context. The crash happens 3 minutes after the timestamp on the link.

Further Stuff To Consider:
  • Obviously the crash itself is the easiest thing to calc, but there are other things one could do.
  • Despite being called a "Planet-Star", Carcosa is some kind of sun. Some kind of Dwarf Star, given its size. Maybe calculate its mass or GBE something?
  • The protagonist made Carcosa crash by calling it closer to Earth with a spell. Maybe get the KE on that? We can see how big Carcosa is in the shot and This is how big it looked from Earth before the protagonist called it closer.
Almost two weeks. Bump.

Priority: 3

Verse: Chronicles of Narnia

Feat: Bending of trees by roaring

- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Priority: 2

Verse: The Chronicles of Narnia

Feats:

The Witch swings so fast it appears as if there are three knives/swords at once

-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 16

The Witch breaks an iron cross bar of a lamp post

- The Magician's Nephew, Chapter

Aslan was so fast he appeared as if he was two lions at once

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 2

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 11
Bump.

I've noticed a lot of people have been bumping well before the 50 days limit set by Antvasima.

I am just going to say it now. I personally have calcs I am waiting for, yet I am able to keep my britches on and follow the bump limit. There is no excuse for the rest of you not to do the same.

Heck, I have a calc that I haven't bumped in 44 days. But since 50 days haven't passed, I will not bump it just yet.

You are also not allowed to repeatedly bump posts, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention. If an unattended request is genuinely important, you are allowed to bump it once after every 50 days.

I mean I ain't a calc member but the amount of thought and time that goes into it is definitely not "a few minutes". If you dislike it so much, just learn to calc since it obviously takes a few minutes.
That said are there pages to help people learn how to calc because I've only been able to calc basic speed feats and I want to do more

Priority 1 (The entire verse scales above this feat as they all scale to or above Corvo. Corvo performed this feat without his powers)

Dishonored

Corvo Survives this explosion at point blank range that destroys a large metal prison door over twice his height (Corvo is 6’4)

(3:53)

(10:10) (Explosion from another angle if its needed)

Last edited:
Priority: 1 (Scales to three of the four characters in the game)
Verse: Sucker For Love
Feat: The Planet-Star Carcosa Crashes to Earth. Video with timeframe for added context. The crash happens 3 minutes after the timestamp on the link.

Further Stuff To Consider:
  • Obviously the crash itself is the easiest thing to calc, but there are other things one could do.
  • Despite being called a "Planet-Star", Carcosa is some kind of sun. Some kind of Dwarf Star, given its size. Maybe calculate its mass or GBE something?
  • The protagonist made Carcosa crash by calling it closer to Earth with a spell. Maybe get the KE on that? We can see how big Carcosa is in the shot and This is how big it looked from Earth before the protagonist called it closer.
Bump.

This is just a note that our calc group members have together accepted my suggestion to decrease the waiting time between request bumps in this thread from 50 days to 30 days. I will now change our rules accordingly.
This is honestly appreciated. Still doesn't excuse Matthew's bump which was only a week old, but still.

Also, if we are reducing the time between bumps, then...
I know the ice spike feat that I've been waiting for so long for finally got calculated, but the fact that I had apparently been lied to previously about the nature of spike feats in a comics setting means that there may be hope to get another couple of these checked once more. With that being said...

Priority: 2
Verse: Slightly Damned
Feats:
Berserk Lazuli gets impaled on Rhea's enhanced Terra Spike

Rhea performing a normal Terra Spike

Lazuli creating her own set of ice spikes

Moonshade in his Guardian form creates more stone spikes

Image of Meeros (the bird) for scale

Yeah...

Priority: 2 (Gives Sheep AP, Durability, & possibly LS along with supporting attack potency for the animals that prey on it.)
Verse/Character: The Real World/Domestic Sheep
Despite being docile, prey animals, males ram at each other during the rut, can kill people with (repeated) charges & can send them flying/knocked to the ground with them.[15][16][17][18] Males & dominant females may headbutt &/or trample predators to protect themselves.
(KE)(Force (optional. If evaluated, tell me via the comments of blog or message wall.))(Blog is Archived btw)

Back