• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2 (Scales to a lot of top tiers)

Verse: Warhammer 40,000

Feat:

As such, these eccentric and unpredictable Shards will often dispatch their foes in an unexpected, though surprisingly pragmatic way. They could project a transdimensional thunderbolt from their fingertips, bombard their enemies with rocks and boulders, turn themselves into a singularity and destabilise gravity, or just fling their adversary backwards through time until they disintegrate.
~ Necron Codex​
The notable part is highlighted. C'tan Shards can transform themselves into black holes.

Image of Nightbringer Shard. Space Marines are at least 2.1 meters tall.

Please calculate how much a black hole that size would wield.

Literally turning yourself into a singularity is High 3-A.

But they probably meant black hole, so.

Priority: 1 (Scales to half of the existing profiles)

Verse: Doraemon (Universe)

Character: Doraemo

Feat: Survives crashing from this height. While not completely unharmed, this can be used as the capstone for robot cats durability, and the most simple/ calculable feat. Also scales to AP

https://doraemon.mangawiki.org/read-manga/mangas/Doraemon-Manga-Raw/Doraemon Vol 29 RAW/091.jpg

https://doraemon.mangawiki.org/read-manga/mangas/Doraemon-Manga-Raw/Doraemon Vol 29 RAW/092.jpg

For scaling, Doraemon is 129.3 cm and 129.3 kg

Feat(s):

1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLYR3gMUaBE (Storm created at 4:00. KE should be able to be used, especially since it was a clear sky shortly before)

2: https://youtu.be/RC04SlOo7s0?t=3m46s

3: https://youtu.be/RC04SlOo7s0?t=3m56s

Verse: InFAMOUS

Priority: 1 (Scales to the majority of the verse)

Description: Cole MacGrath creates several thunderstorms in short timespans. The first one covers at least the entirety of a city comparable in size to New York. However, I heard there is an in-game news broadcast that says the entire North-Eastern US was affected by it. I cannot find it, however, so perhaps that should be used as a high-end and NYC as a low-end.

The other two cover the entirety of New Marais, or New Orleans. City as a low-end and County as a high-end would be preferable.

Like the speed feats, these scale to the majority of profiles, so these would be greatly appreciated.

Verse: Re: Cutie Honey
Character: Cutie Honey

Priority: 3 (Only her main indicators when using I-System)

Tier: 6 (Only for her strongest attack) 7 with standard battle form.

Speed: At least High Hypersonic+ to possibly Massively Hypersonic+

Description (Feat 1):
Prevent the explosion area higher, than Tokyo.

Description (Feat 2): Cuts through dozens of missiles in midair.

Description (Feat 3): I-System can converted sub atomic matter.

Feat 1: For speed & attack of I-System at limit

Feat 2: For speed of I-System in her battle form

Feat 3: For I-System & its opportunities

Bump. Also, it would be very useful in future, because need big recalculation for her.

TeenAngel101 said:
Feat(s):
1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLYR3gMUaBE (Storm created at 4:00. KE should be able to be used, especially since it was a clear sky shortly before)

2: https://youtu.be/RC04SlOo7s0?t=3m46s

3: https://youtu.be/RC04SlOo7s0?t=3m56s

Verse: InFAMOUS

Priority: 1 (Scales to the majority of the verse)

Description: Cole MacGrath creates several thunderstorms in short timespans. The first one covers at least the entirety of a city comparable in size to New York. However, I heard there is an in-game news broadcast that says the entire North-Eastern US was affected by it. I cannot find it, however, so perhaps that should be used as a high-end and NYC as a low-end.

The other two cover the entirety of New Marais, or New Orleans. City as a low-end and County as a high-end would be preferable.

Like the speed feats, these scale to the majority of profiles, so these would be greatly appreciated.
BUMP

These are greatly needed for Revisions. So if anyone is willing to, please calculate these.

@Js250476 Solar flares fall on a very broad spectrum of emissions, an energy release of typically 10^20 joules of energy (Island level) is considered to be the median for a well-observed event, while a major event can emit up to 10^25 joules (Continent level).

@BattleReviews They are listed as Subsonic on Alex Kidd's profile. His arms seem barely visible to the human eye so Subsonic is pretty reasonable. I don't think a calculation is necessary.

Calc request repost.

• Importance/Priority: 2 to 3 (It's possible some Duel Monsters, & especially YGO Nordic Gods could scale to this.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Thor, Lord of the Aesir ( From Yu-Gi-Oh! )
  • Brief Feat Description: Thor, when being resurrected by its own ability, makes the dueling stadium & city shake, parts the ocean & calls down several lightning bolts. Storm clouds were also seen moving.
Feat begins at about 20:10 into the video. ************ link Direct link to Kiss's video. Sub version. (If asked, I might be able to find alternative links.)

This happens in episode 125 of Yugioh 5D's . Near the end of the episode, before Jack Atlas's opponent, Dragan, loses, Thor revives & performs the feat, damaging Jack. The feat occurs during said scene.

(Omitted some info for readability's sake.)

Imaginym said:
Calc request repost.
  • Importance/Priority: 2 to 3 (It's possible some Duel Monsters, & especially YGO Nordic Gods could scale to this.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Thor, Lord of the Aesir ( From Yu-Gi-Oh! )
  • Brief Feat Description: Thor, when being resurrected by its own ability, makes the dueling stadium & city shake, parts the ocean & calls down several lightning bolts. Storm clouds were also seen moving.
Feat begins at about 20:10 into the video. ************ link Direct link to Kiss's video. Sub version. (If asked, I might be able to find alternative links.)

This happens in episode 125 of Yugioh 5D's . Near the end of the episode, before Jack Atlas's opponent, Dragan, loses, Thor revives & performs the feat, damaging Jack. The feat occurs during said scene.

(Omitted some info for readability's sake.)
Unfortunately, unless the feat has high 4-c level energy, it's unlikely much will chaange

@Yobobojojo: How come? Are the Nordic Gods from Yu-Gi-Oh! already Tier 4? I don't know of them having profiles here, nor calculated feats, & I'm unsure if they've been mentioned in scaling. Of course, them not being in scaling because of the other 2 things.

Also, what if it's possible they could be given a tier independent of the protagonists's monsters?

Imaginym said:
@Yobobojojo: How come? Are the Nordic Gods from Yu-Gi-Oh! already Tier 4? I don't know of them having profiles here, nor calculated feats, & I'm unsure if they've been mentioned in scaling. Of course, them not being in scaling because of the other 2 things.
Also, what if it's possible they could be given a tier independent of the protagonists's monsters?
They should be similar to the Crimson Dragon, who is Tier 4

Well, supposing their feats end up contradicting that, could we say the Nordic Gods scaling to Crismon Dragon's Tier 4 is an outlier? There should be others they scale to, correct?

We can continue this on your or my message wall, then. But since I'm posting anyhow: I KNOW CD's tier is from Antimony, but why would the Nordics scale to him if all their feats are well below Antimony's & that of Crimson Dragon & Stardust Dragon & they never fought Antimony?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Priority: 2 (Scales to a lot of top tiers)
Verse: Warhammer 40,000

Feat:

As such, these eccentric and unpredictable Shards will often dispatch their foes in an unexpected, though surprisingly pragmatic way. They could project a transdimensional thunderbolt from their fingertips, bombard their enemies with rocks and boulders, turn themselves into a singularity and destabilise gravity, or just fling their adversary backwards through time until they disintegrate.
~ Necron Codex​
The notable part is highlighted. C'tan Shards can transform themselves into black holes.

Image of Nightbringer Shard. Space Marines are at least 2.1 meters tall.

Please calculate how much a black hole that size would wield.
BOOP

@Matthew

Apparently DontTalk says black holes have infinite GBE. I am not sure if they should be calced. I mean I don't see why they wouldn't be he seems have have good sources on it. If it is legit and usable I could absolutely do that for you, though.

@Assaltwaffle I was under the impression that creating black holes can be calced. I think it's only destroying black holes that cannot be calced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back