• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

Let's resume from last time...

Priority: 1? (Not sure about jumping speed being the same as regular, but if so, this should scale to the rest of the verse.)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: Friede jumps out of the way of Lemius' Load Javellin Finish Skill as a shadow (This attack comes out almost immediately, and the rest of the verse is not fast enough to dodge this. I'm just wondering if this is any faster. After using 60fps on one existing feat, it was shown to be 2 frames, not 1.)

Still Half Curious, & taken from the previous thread.

Lemius: 160cm 47kg, Friede: 135cm 32kg

@BMHKain, its take 20 ms to the laser to cover the screen, but like 100 ms to take effect. Anyway, at the naked eye, the speed is at most like 400 m/s (assuming 1.6 m for the height of the girl, and high-balling to 5 lengths).

Carryovers

_______

Character: The Mask

Tier: 4 (Literally only him)

Description (Feat 1): The Mask summons a bomb which causes a massive explosion.

Description (Feat 2): The Mask tanks a massive explosion.

Description (Feat 3): The Mask stops a building from falling over, then shoves it in the other direction with his bare hands.

Feat 1: Here.

Feat 2: Here.

Feat 3: Here.

_______

Verse: Merlin (The BBC series. It doesn't have a verse page at the moment)

Priority: 1 (Scales to almost every profile of the verse that we have)

Description: Merlin creates a thunderstorm.

Feat: Here.

_______

Like I said before, if there's another calc that's identical to what the one for the Merlin feat would be, I'm fine with using that instead of having a new one made.

I'm only reposting The Mask feats to keep them in view. They're less of a concern for the moment.

If that's the case, suppose I'll repost.

Verse: Yooka-Laylee

Priority: 3, possibly 2

Using Buddy Slam, the duo knock off part of a solid gold statue.

https://gfycat.com/EsteemedMisguidedCleanerwrasse

Priority: 3, possibly 2

In the world Galleon Galaxy, the duo survive this massive explosion relatively unharmed.

https://gfycat.com/AgileFarAfricanfisheagle

Verse: Banjo-Kazooie

Priority: 3, likely 4

Kazooie destroys a gigantic ice block.

https://gfycat.com/PaltryTallIndianpalmsquirrel

Priority: 3, likely 2

Kazooie shakes a large column.

https://gfycat.com/FlippantPoliticalAmericanrobi

Priority: 3

Banjo lifts a baby styracosaurus.

https://youtu.be/5i9T5nfUctA?t=30m14s

Priority 2 Helps scale EMS Madara and everyone who fought evenly with him better

Character https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha

Feat Slices through Six hands of Madara's wood style(a single of which can tank a Bijuudama) and the resulting force slices six mountains hundreds of feet away

IMG 0028

Priority 1-2 Dangaichigo vs Aizen's feats help revise supposed multi-continent level of both who actually weren't even island level by peak feats

Characters https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sosuke_Aize

Code:
 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Description Dangaichigo and Aizen have been scaled to multi continental level while Dangaichigo's best feat puts him at 3x Little Boy(100 foot tall hill, plug in vaporisation value) and Aizen in both forms wasn't even comparable. Therefore, someone who is not even 3x Little Boy level simply cannot be multi-continental. This is further proved when he DI is hurt by a small nuke level blast. Transcendent theory doesn't work this way.

This is because Aizen and Ichigo are being scaled to 36 Petatonnes of TNT, whike Dangaichigo's best feat is 47 Kilotonnes of TNT. Butterflaizen and Monster Aizen were still below that level, so scaling him to becoming 2.4 Trillio times more powerful because transcendence seems wrong.

@Minecraftlover

When doing Priority, please select 1-4. Strength is just what it is for, not a priority tier. That said, such a feat would fall into tier 4.

Also that video is a calculation in and of itself. There isn't anything to add. Also it is a blatant massive abuse of game mechanics and isn't usable.

@Weekly

That is going to be hard to do. The rubble actually starts out closer together than the original Earth was. It went backwards before moving forward again lol

Carrying over:

________

Priority: 1 (needed to get a start on the antagonist and protagonist of the game)

Verse: Pandora's Tower (doesn't have any pages yet)

Description: Need someone to try to work out the size of the Scar (a ginormous pit) that was created during the failure of Experiment Zero. Pixel scaling, comparing the size of the chains stretching over it, that sort of thing.

Here's a few pictures that can help:

[1]
Circled in red is a person.

[2]
The Scar from a slightly different (higher and to the right) angle. The guy standing there was the one circled

[3]
Thing in the red box is the Scar

Priority: 4 or 3 with the first feat, because it only affects the lifting strength of Deku. 2 with the second feat, since several characters should be as fast as Tenya Iida.

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Deku kicks Chisaki, destroying some houses and sending him several tens of meters away. Izuku lift Chisaki and crash him on the ground.

Note: What I want to know is the lifting strength of Izuku 100% and his attack potency. I know his attack potency is already 8-A, but just for curiosity. Monster Chisaki's size, compared to Deku.

Description 2: Stai is about to attack Todoroki, but Iida gets up and intercept him with Recipro Burst.

Note: This is the feat in the anime (It starts at 5:40), it happens exactly like in the manga, so maybe we can use it.

Saint-ranked Storm Calculatio

Priority: 1
(Scales to most everyone worth their salt in the verse)

Verse: Mushoku Tensei

Description:
Rudeus created the storm pictured below when he was no more than 5 years old.

Cumulonimbus

Antoniofer said:
@BMHKain, its take 20 ms to the laser to cover the screen, but like 100 ms to take effect. Anyway, at the naked eye, the speed is at most like 400 m/s (assuming 1.6 m for the height of the girl, and high-balling to 5 lengths).
I see. If this is relevant enough, maybe you can blog this? Unless it's slower? Oh & the move is just a burst of fire, not a laser. Was it wrong for me to respond like this? I was referring to the calc BTW... :/

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Gonna just put these down...

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to one profile)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown, the flames suddenly appear

Reposting from the previous thread

I have two feats

The first one

Priority: 2/3

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: Spiderman does a back flip to destroy a stone slab, he did that all in one microsecond

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Annual-18?id=34824

The second one

Description: Spiderman saves Norman Osborn in a microsecond from being attacked by his test subject

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-1963/Issue-597?id=4806

Also, having scorpion throwing that brick at Spiderman at such speeds (could move a couple feet in a microsecond) is quite the strength feat that should be calced

I'm pretty sure it won't result in a lifting strenght upgrade at most a supporting feat nevertheless

I have another repost

Priority: 2/3 (Could be a outliner though)

Description: A Nuke explodes and destroys a very very very small town

http://***************.to/Comic/Venom-2003/Issue-8?id=20551

Verse: Re: Cutie Honey

Character: Cutie Honey

Priority: 3 (Only her main indicators when using I-System)

Tier: 6 (Only for her strongest attack) 7 with standard battle form.

Speed: Must be from at least High Hypersonic+ to possibly Massively Hypersonic+

Description (Feat 1):
Prevent the explosion area higher than Tokyo, in few seconds.

Description (Feat 2): Cuts through dozens of missiles in midair less than a second.

Description (Feat 3): With I-System, can converted matter at a sub atomic level.

Feat 1: For speed & attack of I-System at limit

Feat 2: For speed of I-System in her battle form

Feat 3: For I-System & its opportunities

Therefir said:
Priority: 3 with the first feat, because affects the lifting strength of Deku and All Might. 2 with the second feat, since several characters should be as fast as Tenya Iida.

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Deku kicks Chisaki, destroying some houses and sending him several tens of meters away.

Note: What I want to know is the lifting strength of Izuku 100%. Monster Chisaki's size, compared to Deku.

Description 2: Stai is about to attack Todoroki, but Iida gets up and intercept him with Recipro Burst.

Note: This is the feat in the anime (It starts at 5:40), it happens exactly like in the manga, so maybe we can use it.
Bumping this, I think the two feats can give good results.

Verse/Character: My Little Pony, Rainbow Dash

Description: Rainbow Dash dodges a point blank cloud-based lightning bolt.

Speed Feat of Rainbow Dash of MLP. Not a fan myself, but dodging point-blank lightning (legitimate lightning originating from a cloud) seems like a helluva feat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Verse/Character: Bloodborne, Rom the Vacuous Spider

Description: Rom holds up the Paleblood Moon telekinetically from the Moonside Lake

AP Feat of Bloodborne; Rom holds the Paleblood Moon in place for an extended period of time. Could potentially scale to foes such as The Bloody Crow of Cainhurst and even specific Hunters like Eileen the Crow, both of whom deserve to be higher than their counterparts for various reasons.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Priority: 3/4

Verse/Character: Dark Souls, Quelaag

Description: Quelaag generates large pools of lava as a common attack

Most likely comparable to other spells that generate lava but still worth bringing up

Verse/Character: Dark Souls, Curse Rotted Greatwood

Description: This guy shatters the floor of his boss arena extremely casually in his early-game boss fight.

NOTE: More will be added later if I find anything.

@Bambu

The first feat isn't getting above Rainbow Dash's current rating. She dodged it at point-blank range, but she moved very little to do so.

You need a video for the second feat. The calc doesn't showcase the timeframe.

Third feat doesn't show all of the lava. I need the full diameter in order to calc it. However, it's not going to be all that impressive either. A calc with generous assumptions about the lava only yields a KE of 0.01 tons, or Small Building level+.

Fourth feat....doesn't show him shattering anything? Unless i'm missing something.

@Teen

I'm pretty sure that she would be Low 2-C if that was a literal singularity. The GBE of a black hole is infinite and 4-D because of that.

Feat(s):

(Timemarker 5:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ-OBcSyiC4

(Timemarker 11:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxfou57zpYc

(Scales to the three God Tiers: RFI Cole, Beast Cole, and The Beast)

Verse: inFAMOUS

Description: The Beast creates black holes. A small one in his hand, and a bigger one while regenerating (though this one is different than the other, it was still described as a black hole).

Reasons for why it is legit:

-Nothing, not even electrons or photons, can escape from it. Even Cole's attacks get sucked right into it if he tries to attack The Beast while it's activated.

-The Beast is able to manipulate gravity and photons

-Any matter that makes contact with it is instantly broken down and absorbed

For reference, Cole is 6'5", if you need to compare his size to it.

Gemmysaur said:
Saint-ranked Storm Calculatio
Priority: 1
(Scales to most everyone worth their salt in the verse)

Verse: Mushoku Tensei

Description:
Rudeus created the storm pictured below when he was no more than 5 years old.

Cumulonimbus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePrYa9F2tss&feature=youtu.be 0:46

Verse: The Elder Scrolls

Description: Kinetic energy of Storm Call

Takes place on The Throat of the World ( Tallest mountain in Tamriel) and takes 7000 steps to reach the top.

It covers all of Skyrim and seemingly beyond

(I tested by using the Shout on one side of the map then went across the other via turning toggle collisions off)

I then spawned NPC's on different parts of the map and it works no matter the distance.

information from old calc that may help https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U.../Elder_Scrolls_V_Calc_-_Dovahkiin_Cloud_Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back