• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matthew One question about this feat Matt. What is the context of this transformation? Do they turn into humanoid black holes or something? Because simply turning into a singularity can be done through a compression of your own body up to tiny sizes.

Or do they increase their corporeal mass to turn into singularities?

1. C'tan aren't corporeal. They are pure energy.

2. The context is that they turn themselves into black holes. So a black hole the size of their bodies.

If you want to calc how to create black holes, the accurate formula is mass-energy conversion, yes. I remember we had a jumbled up Sun * Mass formula, but if you want a precise result, E=mc┬▓ is the way to go.

Destroying black holes, well...if you're willing to throw all logic out of the window, use the classic GBE formula.

That is the formula for finding the ''mass'' or the ''radius'' of the black hole. Not the energy.

If y'all want to calc black holes be my guest, but I just got a lesson on them by DT a little while back. As is I genuinely think no one has any clue about what blaxk holes really are, but that isn't here nor there in this thread.

What' so hard about this? People have been calcing black hole creating since 2011 or so. We use numerous black hole calculations.

These Black Hole calculations that we use in some profiles are either mass-energy conversion uses or are the use of a formula with no basis at all to try to measure that level.

The newest example of a formula with no basis to try to apply to Black Holes was: Solar Masses * GBE of the Sun.

Bingo. I always thought the Solar Mass * GBE formula was weird and inaccurate as hell. I kinda prefer E=mc┬▓.

He is already currently MHS via scaling from Captain America and Daredevil. I calculated the Doctor Doom feat you requested and it was only Mach 200-ish, so I doubt this would get more than MHS.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What' so hard about this? People have been calcing black hole creating since 2011 or so. We use numerous black hole calculations.
Well DT gave a post that invalidated calcing black holes via GBE.

@Assaltwaffle GBE has never been used in these calculations. What was used was either mass-energy conversion or a formula made to try to solve it. GBE * Massa Solar was one of these formulas, if I'm not mistaken it was the DT himself who suggested using this formula.

The explosion isn't just the Mushroom Cloud.

Priority: Unknown, 4 for now. (This is solely a feat by Base Scion. Not enough events happened in lore either regarding this explosion.)

Character/Verse: Scion/THE EYE OF JUDGMENT

Description: Scion uses a Satellite from space to create a laser (Or some energy Beam) that creates an explosion viewable from space, and even create gaseous clouds also with nuclear properties surrounding Terra Firma, which is comparable to Earth. This is for Base Scion's Arsenal when I make the page...

As a question, Does Scion (As Scion Triumphant)'s Self-Engineered Extradimensional Space allowing Unblockable Attacks automatically mean at least Low 1-C (The Tier Page states Tier 1 characters are Extradimensional level.) ? Just asking BTW. ;)

Falls under Priority 3.

As you can tell, it's from the Bleach verse.

I know this is the Anime, and this is an area of effect thing, but that's irrelevant.

Ichigo tanks this with very minimal damages.

So this explosion creates a massive crater, which is clearly in the areas of Pulverization, or Vaporiztion, it's on a flat area so it's easy to calculate.

At 32:55.

There are dozens of shots of the crater Btw.

Assaltwaffle said:
@BMHK
Can't answer all of it, but I want to ask this: did that explosion life-wipe the planet? B/c that explosion is life-wiping that planet.

Edit: Done.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Eye_of_Judgement:_Orbital_Explosion_Raw_Calc

Yeah that planet is pretty much dead. Nearly two times as powerful as the meteor that killing the dinos.

Sorry it's raw, but it is simple and a tier 4 priority.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I had to get some shuteye after the request.

The explosion is what started the Biolith Scourge according to its lore, and it did kill many. However, there are survivors even after the fact. I'll have to ponder about the idea of mere Humans surviving a Large Country Genocide as well as Mechanical ROBOTS that sealed Terra Firma's fate...

I'll stop derailing this now... :/

Priority: 2 (Should be a combat speed / reaction feat that scales to large number of characters) Verse: UQ Holder!

Feat: Jinbei teleports a series of warheads which are travelling a minimum of 10km/s (they were launched from a missile travelling at least 10km/s and accelerated away from it so they should really be faster); and there is at best a second or two before the warheads detonate; Kuromaru uses a number of slices to cut up the warheads before they travel very far.

The warheads retain their original velocity when teleported, so Kuromaru had to slice them all up quickly while they're travelling at a minimum of 10km/s. Can this be figured out to see how fast he was moving in order to cut them all up?

If you need any additional scans like the missile being 10km/s and the warheads accelerating from it, I can provide those.

Here is the missile being 10km/s.

And for good measure, here are the warheads leaving the missile and accelerating ahead of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back