• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destruction of the world sounds kind of vague, we've seen hundreds of "I'll destroy the world!!" kind of statements and it's been hard to guage whether it is life wiping or not

And a 6-B or 6-A meteor can be responsible for natural disasters too if i recall correctly

Tata is correct. "Destroy the world" is vague in its meaning. Unless it literally means that the planet itself, not just society, life, or even the surface, is destroyed, we can't treat it as anything higher than High 6-A.

@TeenAngel101 "KE is definitely applicable here, and judging that the speed alone likely yields quadruple digit Mach, this could significantly upgrade Spider-Man's AP, along with everyone else who scales to him."

According to the Kinetic Energy Feats page, speed cannot be used to find KE when there is a destruction/AP calculation along with a speed calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the speed calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack. For example, if a character swings a mace, and it destroyed a part of a wall, but the speed was calculated to be Mach 300, the energy required to destroy part of the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.

Back-flipping and destroying a stone slab isn't really that impressive, no way it's more than Tier 9.

ExtremeArcanine said:
Priority: 2 (Scales to other legendaries such as Kyogre and Groudon most likely)

Verse: Pokémon

Description: In Pokémon Red Rescue Team, a meteor (called a falling star but it is a meteor) is on a collision course to destroy the world. Rayquaza uses its Hyper Beam to destroy the meteor (this is normal Rayquaza as well).

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/csfio01Kjgg?t=2m30s
Done half decade ago, got island.

Feat:

https://youtu.be/_vocDalCY8c?t=16m56s

Priority: 2/3 (Possibly a supporting feat)

Verse: Kingdom Hearts

Description: Xemnas creates a black hole in the final battle of KH2. Reasons it can be legit? Many of the characters including Xemnas are well known for abilities such as Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, etc. It sucks in the speeder bike, and only the FTL characters are able to escape it.

This can likely be a supporting feat for the verse's rating depending on the result. Since they are only 4-B via scaling to a High 4-C+ feat. However, if it isn't, then it would still be nice to know the yield.

TeenAngel101 said:
Feat:
https://youtu.be/_vocDalCY8c?t=16m56s

Priority: 2/3 (Possibly a supporting feat)

Verse: Kingdom Hearts

Description: Xemnas creates a black hole in the final battle of KH2. Reasons it can be legit? Many of the characters including Xemnas are well known for abilities such as Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, etc. It sucks in the speeder bike, and only the FTL characters are able to escape it.

This can likely be a supporting feat for the verse's rating depending on the result. Since they are only 4-B via scaling to a High 4-C+ feat. However, if it isn't, then it would still be nice to know the yield.
Creating a Black Hole is normally a High 4-C+ feat, i'm correct?

Gonna post this again and hopefully someone answers me this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loAn4jmcgo&list=PLVBHCZXojrJerms0SWNyf0eahXlbNlXzr < from 1:33 to 2:16

Priority: 1 "everyone scale to this"

Verser: Tales of Zestiria\Berseria

Description: Its Eruption Volcano caused by the supernatural power that can be used by characters in the verse

I don't know how this can be done but I want to know what class this volcano is and how much energy it contains

Priority: ??? (Since LUDESIA takes place in the year 3000, the calculations per second thing should be comparable to the rest of the important characters of the verse (Besides Renji, & Eliza.)

Verse: LUDESIA: SPIDERING WITH SCRAPPING

Description: According to a certain part of the game, Cyberspace could do several billion calculations each second. The request is to see how fast each individual calculation can go, and multiply from there. We should probably compare it to an actual PC's calculation, since this is a key part of Ludesia.

If this is incalculable, let me know. :) Sorry for the complex request; I'm working on a Visual Novel verse BTW.

BUMPing this as I'd like to know the speed of a calculation so I can multiply it by around 3-4,000,000,000...

@BMHK

Not exactly sure what you're wanting here, but if it performs "several billion" calculations a second, assuming several is, at minimum, 2...

1/2,000,000,000 = 0.0000000005

It takes 5x10^-10 seconds for 1 calculation to be done.

Like I said I am not sure what more you want to be done outside of that.

Assaltwaffle said:
@BMHK

Not exactly sure what you're wanting here, but if it performs "several billion" calculations a second, assuming several is, at minimum, 2...

1/2,000,000,000 = 0.0000000005

It takes 5x10^-10 seconds for 1 calculation to be done.

Like I said I am not sure what more you want to be done outside of that.
Divide by human reaction speed in seconds, then multiply the difference in m/s?

@Light

Not sure if it is exactly linear since that is a calculation rather than a reaction, but certainly it makes for a good lowball. Good plan.

0.25/(5x10^-10) = 500,000,000 faster than human perception

If a normal human runs at 7 m/s then this thing could probably go 3,500,000,000 m/s if its physical speed scaled with reactions. 11.675 c, FTL+

ZERO7772 said:
Gonna post this again and hopefully someone answers me this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loAn4jmcgo&list=PLVBHCZXojrJerms0SWNyf0eahXlbNlXzr < from 1:33 to 2:16

Priority: 1 "everyone scale to this"

Verser: Tales of Zestiria\Berseria

Description: Its Eruption Volcano caused by the supernatural power that can be used by characters in the verse

I don't know how this can be done but I want to know what class this volcano is and how much energy it contains
Can someone at least tell me if this is can be done? so I don't waste my time waiting and just give up on it

@Zero

Not sure if it can be directly calced, as I don't know what to scale to it, but the effect looks similar to the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, which yielded 200 Megatons of TNT and messed with the global temperature for 5 years.

Can you Calc the size of the Volcano at least? someone told me it's class 5 Volcano

Still your statement may help a little thx anyway

Well, given the Ludesia verse utilizes Computer-like technology, I mentioned Cyberspace as a concept for actions for most of the verse. If it really is FTL+, speed for Cyberspace's speed as a data input, since the verse is capable of creating weapons out of cyberspace itself, I guess creation from Cyberspace (Such as a gun materializing out of pure data.) might be of a similar reaction speed? I would show the image, but it'll take some time... Sorry if this comment is out of line. :/

@Zero I don't think it's calcable. The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa Assalftwaffle claims look like yours>The Class 5 Volcano eruption I showed you. You can use City level for a low-end maybe. 200 Megatons is Mountain level.

200 Megatons of TNT is low end Mountain level

I already used Assaltwaffle note on this matter but I will look more into it, anyway I know this is in the range of City - Mountain level at least

ZERO7772 said:
200 Megatons of TNT is low end Mountain level

I already used Assaltwaffle note on this matter but I will look more into it, anyway I know this is in the range of City - Mountain level at least
I thought it was 100?

Mountain level range from 100 Megatons to 1 Gigaton yes but I said low end because it's low on the scale from 100 to 1 Gigaton

Perhaps the wording was wrong sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back