• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verse: Twin Star Exorcist

Priority: 1

Feat: Higano uses spells to shoot thunder/lightning and mayura reacts to them a few times.

https://imgur.com/gallery/MJGEghE

If someone does want to calc this notify me on my message wall and I will provide more to make the calc more accurate and credible

Verse: Street Fighter

Priority: 2 (Scales to almost all fighters in 3)

Feat: Necro survives an island exploding, for reference, most of the Iluminati (The bad guys of the game, no this is not a joke) are located in the medi-terranean.

If somebody is willing to calc. it, please notice me so I can add it to my SF revisions.

KarmodF said:
Verse: Street FighterPriority: 2 (Scales to almost all fighters in 3)
Feat: Necro survives an island exploding, for reference, most of the Iluminati (The bad guys of the game, no this is not a joke) are located in the medi-terranean.

If somebody is willing to calc. it, please notice me so I can add it to my SF revisions.
Necro escaped that actually, but it would be a good speed feat regardless as he only had 10-5 seconds to escape the island but the self destruct could also be calculated anyway.

KarmodF said:
There isnt much context on if he scaped or not, since he was tied up.
His girlfriend comes to him and says she'll help him
Necro help
out, that should at least imply they got out.

Priority: Idk If you have any spare time go ahead im not sure how this works but I think it would scale to Naruto's top tiers

Verse: Naruto

Description: Sasuke making 9 Sealings for all tailed beasts sizes, and him hurling them around whereever he goes. Also Madaras catastrophic planetary devatation

would need help finding the sizes and the speed at which they move.

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-696?id=377846

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-676?id=377826

Ill ask why I can't post pictures this is getting annoying.

His girlfriend comes to him and says she'll help him
Necro help
out, that should at least imply they got out.
We can discuss the validity of the feat in my wall, but I would prefer it to be calcd as both a speed and dura. feat.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Wall of text
Is that really calculable? Because that Teensie landed in the Flying Pig Constellation's ass, and constellations are navigational regions of stars. Stars tend to be light years away, and the Teensie flew into an extrasolar planet (or moon) in a few seconds. You can't get KE from that.

Flashlight237 said:
Wall of text
... But thats kinda the point, You're massively wrong there pal I beg to highly differ from your statement as it may still be certain you could still get something out of it, being able to have enough FORCE to say propel someone/something at such an insane distance for it to land somewhere in another planet/moon so far away at least but still claim there's somehow no energy input into that sounds just as idiotic no offense, hell characters being launched into far out distances celestial/stellar like objects in particular have been done here before and they have had some rather decent ratings believe it or not.

BUT I will say the shaking a constellation part has been a bit varying to those as this part might not always be clear to what the actual hell truly happened there if it was an indication of the Teensie just landing on a moon/planet or for such a landing to be very violent to have shook it all but as you just said it more rationally it probably did not shake a constellation completely but landed on a much more further moon/planet you can actually still get something out of that but I would not derail too much here if I were you.

Flashlight237 said:
Is that really calculable? Because that Teensie landed in the Flying Pig Constellation's ass, and constellations are navigational regions of stars. Stars tend to be light years away, and the Teensie flew into an extrasolar planet (or moon) in a few seconds. You can't get KE from that.
1. Kinetic energy CAN be calculated from that - purely by Newtonian kinetic energy model.
velocity = displacement/time
KE = 0.5 (mass)(velocity)^2
It just gets effed up (without portal) with relativistic KE model.

2. Another concern is that this kinetic energy yield from the velocity of the projectile may be inapplicable as an attack potency tier justification. Come here for the explanation. But the energy to shake a constellation will be a valid attack potency tier justification.

Someone or I may be calculating that. But I will be happy if one can drop down on my wall the akin constellation in real life for estimation of the displacement.

edit: Here it is

My request isn't a calc request but a pixel scaling request. Can someone please determine the diameter of this hole,

20191024 020601
By using the size of these entrances (which are 3 meters tall)?

20191024 020843
If it's not possible with the first image, use this one:

20191024 022708

Priority: 1 or 2 (Affects the durability of every character other than the player and the bully. Also affects Baldi and Gotta Sweep's AP)

Universe: Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning

Description: Gotta Sweep has a serious feat that could change the AP of both him and Baldi while upgrading almost everyone's durability. This is also mentioned here. While 1st Prize has had a calculation done on him, Gotta Sweep has not. GS is larger and faster than 1st Prize and can technically push him, Baldi, the player, Principal of the Thing, and Playtime around all at once. The second link has a blog containing a video showing GS's speed. taking his speed into account, and calculating the size and mass of the other characters, a KE calc should be done to determine how much energy all of them being pushed around by him at once would yield. I'm asking for someone to look at his speed, do a mass calc to get all the weight of the characters put in, and do a KE calc.

Priority: 3 or higher (Finds at least AP for Supergirl, possibly Durability for Superman as well.)

Verse/Character: DC Superhero Girls/Supergirl (&/or Superman)

Description: In frustration with a game, Supergirl throws a basketball. It recoils in the arcade, catches fire as it breaks through the roof, bounces off Superman in high speed flight, bounces about the city, knocking out a criminal, bounces to the moon, moving the moon slightly as it ricochets back to Earth, landing back in the arcade with a small explosion.

https://youtu.be/5RaZ4t5fdio?t=102 <-- Feat starts at approximately 1:45

Note that I'd assume it's possible the KE from hitting Superman in high speed motion (Who didn't even notice the basketball's impact with him.) was what gave it the energy to reach the moon, as opposed to Supergirl's throwing of it, or it could be a combination of both.

As such, I think it may be valuable to calculate it catching fire & breaking the arcade roof (Definitely applicable to Supergirl if the rest isn't.), as well as the energy to send it to space, & how much to move the moon how much it did.

Psychomaster35 said:
Priority: 1 (Scales to all fighters wwho can trade blows with each other)
Verse: Punch-Out!!

Description: Mr. Sandman punches down a building
Ah yes I remember his feat very notably, When I got to THIS part of the game I actually felt really intimdated like damn just look at the building its far from Small Building!! Its even more amazing Little Mac is standing at all or manged to actually beat him!! However I heard such a feat was brought up and was apparently still just wall cuz Sandman was just punching the brick wall to THEN enable the collapse of a building's desruction rather destroying a Building whole all toghether (Not my words, somebody elses.), Don't know about you.

Actually looking back at the clip regarding the building's destruction (7:13) Sandman did look like he was doing much more then wall damage as half the building's portions as a whole was still getting wrecked not just including the windows.

Imaginym said:
Priority: 3 or higher (Finds at least AP for Supergirl, possibly Durability for Superman as well.)
Verse/Character: DC Superhero Girls/Supergirl (&/or Superman)

Description: In frustration with a game, Supergirl throws a basketball. It recoils in the arcade, catches fire as it breaks through the roof, bounces off Superman in high speed flight, bounces about the city, knocking out a criminal, bounces to the moon, moving the moon slightly as it ricochets back to Earth, landing back in the arcade with a small explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0BGx9SpaU <-- Feat starts at approximately 1:45

Note that I'd assume it's possible the KE from hitting Superman in high speed motion (Who didn't even notice the basketball's impact with him.) was what gave it the energy to reach the moon, as opposed to Supergirl's throwing of it, or it could be a combination of both.

As such, I think it may be valuable to calculate it catching fire & breaking the arcade roof (Definitely applicable to Supergirl if the rest isn't.), as well as the energy to send it to space, & how much to move the moon how much it did.
Here, have a better link.

@Dark-Carioca: Oh dear, I didn't even notice I had a sort of wrong link in my post! D: Thanks for that. Edited to use the better link. Super sorry for the off-topic!

Priority: 1 (Scales to all Build's Riders)

Verse: Kamen Rider Build

Description:

1. Evolto Black Hole's side Ap. Generate black hole bigger than Mars in Banjo's Flashback.

2. Evolto Monster's side Ap and speed. He warped himself and Sento to other planet in secs and create black hole to absorb that planet

3. Cross-Z Magma's travel speed. Flies from Earth to the gap of the dimension in secs.

4. Build's main base from Ap and Durability. Akaba, one of Hokuto Trio can destroy city blocks by his laser and other Riders gained upper hand.

Priority: 2 (Scales everyone who is equal or above these characters and shows other calcs are outlier or not)

Verse: Naruto (The Universe)

Feats/Descriptions: Minato Namikaze and Naruto Uzumaki reacting A (Fourth Raikage) (I'm going to refer him as A4).

First thing I must say is: I guess these feats should be calced with two different speed if possible. The first speed is 48.28 kph and the other one is what site using normally I think.

1) Naruto reacting A4 (two of them going at the top of their speed because either Naruto dies and the war delays or reacts to him and go to the war so could fight with them) and moving considerable distance away. Images (1 , 2 , 3 , 4)

2) Minato waits A4 to come close, throwing his kunai when A4 close, when A4's fist going hit him he teleports to the kunai on the tree (I don't know he crouches after teleports to the kunai), teleports back while trying cut him then KB interrups. Minato reaction to A4's fist not lightning or he throws the between two panel. A4 going at the top speed. (1 , 2 , 3 , 4)

Note: His reaction most likely to the fist as he doing the same to Obito when he fights against him in Konoha, waiting for the last moment and/or/for kunai to go to the position he wants. (1, 2 and 3 )

3) Minato reacting A4 agai while the man going at his top speed .

4) I don't know this has any value but Minato marks Killer Bee with a teleportation seal after KB interrupts before A4 arrives beside KB. Continuation of feat 2 but before feat 3 (6 , 7 and 8 -colored version- )

I'll be gratefull if you find any other feat and write and/or calc it.

Also, if this require organization or more scans someone tell me on my wall what it is needed.

Priority:2

Verse:Tekke

Feats: 1) (https://youtu.be/G7-aS8K6g1o)

Gun Jack in tekken 3 has a feat with a satellite beam which causes destruction around, it happens near the Alpin mountains and the shots for the mountain range before and after the beam hits definetily shows parts of them missing, this really needs a calculation based on that

2) (https://youtu.be/IyuaVQMbL8g)

Jinpachi in tekken 5 causes a thunder storm with tornadoes that extends pretty far away from the area you fight him from and with the clouds moving fast on the sky, just by him transforming into his demon form, i feel like this could be more then just small city or city, plus nobody calced it despite being suggested to be done

I doubt that'd result in an upgrade. Also, Steven's Mega Metagross is probably stronger + faster than other Mega Metagross.

Priority: Varies; at most 1

Verse: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Feats: Various feats for Ryuuguuin Seiya

Verse: Asura's Wrath

Priority: 2 (should apply to a lot of early stuff, most specifically Vajra Asura and beyond)

Feat: Gohma Vlitra emerges out of the earth at incredible speed and also sends massive fragments into space upon doing so

https://youtu.be/bRF9kXwkaHQ?t=655

I know this has been done long ago but I am requesting a recalc of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back