• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feat 1

Importance/Priority: 1? (Needed for the only profile)

Name of the Verse/Character:Garfield

Brief Feat Descriptio: [Garfield moves from off panel through several rooms to reach food before the sound of his meowing does.]

Feat 2

Importance/Priority: 1? (Needed for the only profile)

Name of the Verse/Character: Garfield

Brief Feat Descriptio: [Garfield gets in bed before his lights significantly dim]

Note: [This is a link to a study that measures the time it takes filament lights (which would likely have been in use given the time the strip was made) to cool after being switched off.] One of the things it measures is the time it takes for the light to reach 90% luminosity, which could likely be used for a time frame of the feat.

Hi can you calcul the size of mata nui island of the Bionicle verse please? I want to know the exact size of mata nui island since the island cover the face of the great spirit robot. If we have the size of the face of the robot we will have the size of mata nui island (long and wide) in km please.

• Great Spirit Robot: 12192 km tall
  • The mata nui island cover the entire face of the great spirit robot.
  • Importance/Priority: 1; Rearrange the size of metru nui island which is 65 times smaller than the mata nui island and scale some characters of bionicle to it since some of them could desyroy metru nui.
Note: Presently, the mata nui island is around 303.45 (long) by 151.3 miles (wide) but i doubt about the consistency of this since the great spirit robot is 12192 km tall.

Here is an accurate comparisons between the size of the great spirit robot and the earth.

Great Spirit5.jpg

AGENTFURIOUS117 said:
Priority:1 (Affects the scaling of all sorcerers in the Series)
Verse: The Belgariad

Feat : "The fact that Torak had struck my Master, however, brought flames into my brain. I threw off my cloak, bent my will into the air before me, and forged a sword with a single word. I seized the sword and leapt to the window."

Request: Calculate the Energy reuqired to create a sword out of pure energy using E = mc2

Antvasima said that he would appreciate the help.

the sword is a European Longsword
Done

And...

Priority: 1 (Affects the scaling of all characters in the Spectacular Spider-Man Series)

Verse: Spectacular Spider-Man

Feat: Spider-Man vs Sandma. Note Sandman creates arms as well as punches an oil tanker ship.

Sorry, sent my last post to the wrong thread.

Verse:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Priority:3 or 4

Feat:It's more of a statement by a angry character

Description:In the White Album fight,Ghiaccio states that he can freeze roaring trains and angry seas

What i want is a calc on how much energy does Ghiaccio need to freeze the biggest wave known or maybe the largest Tsunami known

You choose

Priority: 1 (literally all the characters are superior to Takamiya)

Verse / Character: Witchcraft Works / Takamiya-ku

Description: Takamiya-kun flies on his broom at high speed, destroying several glasses and sending two cars flying

It is the only feat I have achieved so far in speed, so it is useful for the verse. Let me know on my wall when it is ready, please, and thanks in advance.

Takamiyafib88773
Takamiyafib88773210
Takamiyafib887732109
Takamiyafib887732
Takamiyafib8877321

AerrowStorm1

Earth Shaking feats have been agreed to be about Small Country Level usually: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth

Althougth if you can show that the magnitude of the quakes were larger than 4 then their Deathblows were most likely Small Country Level. Tho I don't know what level Pre-DoS Supe's is considered to be so it may or may not be an upgrade, but I'd imagine it'd be Continental considering "The Ultimate" Doomsday was killed by a blast that laid waste to a 5th of a Planet and resurrected himself to be even stronger than that blast for his DoS battle.

SuperAPM said:
AerrowStorm1
Earth Shaking feats have been agreed to be about Small Country Level usually: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth

Althougth if you can show that the magnitude of the quakes were larger than 4 then their Deathblows were most likely Small Country Level. Tho I don't know what level Pre-DoS Supe's is considered to be so it may or may not be an upgrade, but I'd imagine it'd be Continental considering "The Ultimate" Doomsday was killed by a blast that laid waste to a 5th of a Planet and resurrected himself to be even stronger than that blast for his DoS battle.
OK thanks

Priority 1: effects the verse

Verse Ace Attorney

Feat: Von Karma causes the Courthouse to shake by screaming, Phoenix causes the courthouse to shake by slamming down his hands

Von Karma at 9:25

Phoenix

Note: it isn't the screen shaking. This is proven with outtaide view of the room with Von Karma. And Phoenix's slam indirectly causing the witness stand to break. This is consistent in games as well. As the anime proves it isn't the screen shaking. But the literal courthouse shaking by their lawyer powers

Priority: Either 2 or 3

Verse: Kenja no Mago

Feat: Various feats of Shin Walford making craters that need to be calc to make his profile and maybe other characters who might scale.

First feat can be seen here from 13:20-13:40.

2nd feat can be seen here from 20:35-21:00

3rd feat which is probably the most impressive, can be seen here from 3:35-4:00.

If 3 feats are too much to calc then, just the 3rd one is enough since it definitely seems to be the most impressive.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Priority: Either 2 or 3
Verse: Kenja no Mago

Feat: Various feats of Shin Walford making craters that need to be calc to make his profile and maybe other characters who might scale.

First feat can be seen here from 13:20-13:40.

2nd feat can be seen here from 20:35-21:00

3rd feat which is probably the most impressive, can be seen here from 3:35-4:00.

If 3 feats are too much to calc then, just the 3rd one is enough since it definitely seems to be the most impressive.
Oh, do you plan to create the verse of Kenja no Mago? If so, I'll wait for it. A while ago I created Shin's page based on the manga, but since there were not many feats it was deleted. Will you use the anime, manga or light novel? As I speak Spanish, I did not find the novel translated into my language more than two volumes

Read a bit of the web novel, the anime has passed where i read up to though, haven't read the manga, don't think the light novel is even translated, so i was only planning to make the profiles based off the anime for now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Read a bit of the web novel, the anime has passed where i read up to though, haven't read the manga, don't think the light novel is even translated, so i was only planning to make the profiles based off the anime for now.
Oh! Well, then I will try to help if I can

Priority: Eh (not sure, maybe 2)

Verse: Call of Duty

Feat: In Ascension, you can actually destroy the rocket with the Ray Gun right as it launches. Can't determine if it's a chain reaction or not. It takes more than one shot, but you can shoot the rocket wherever and the explosion happens, not just the fuel tanks.

Not exactly a calc, but close enough

Priority: 1 (affects the verse)

Verse: Titan Quest

Feat: The following text is a line from a video game that features mythology.

Once, he took the place of Atlas, who holds the world aloft. Yes, Herakles himself bore the world itself, earth and sky, upon his shoulders

Based on that, is it possible to know what Tier game-Herakles would be? I'm aware giving tiers to mythology is treaky, considering all the weird events that's there, and that it's not physically possible to "lift the sky", but can something be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back