• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Priority: 2 (Could provide scaling for verse top tier)
  • Verse: Kekkaishi
  • Feats: A Giant Wind dome create quickly and casually.
    • https://www.**********.com/kekkaishi/307
    • https://www.**********.com/kekkaishi/307/8
Please message either me and/or Andytrenom when it's completed or more informations is needed.

Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. Pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic.
All this is needed is the mass of the structure, which is easily determined by multiplying the volume with rock density to get a proper Lifting Strength. If think this accepted calculatio can also help.

Please message me Elizhaa when it's completed or more informations is needed.

• Priority: 2 (Could provide scaling for verse top tier)
  • Verse: Nanashi (Nanatsu no Taizai)
  • Feats: Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai)'s feat of lifting up a mountain through magic. The lifitng strengh via magic is wanted.
    • https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/15
    • https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/16
    • https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/18 (diane for scaling reason)
Please message me when it's completed or more informations is needed.

Priority 3 (Scales to only Barney)

Verse How I met your mother

Descriptio Barney Stinson on multiple occasions moves faster than a camera flash. Takes off his jacket looking for a hole. After the picture flashed. It showed he had put his jacket back on and posed

Examples

0:57

1:23

1:54

Priority: 1 (This is actually really important imo. It's more of a revision request for an existing calc, but there's something along with it that I'll also ask to be calced. Would scale to Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon.)

Verse: F-Zero: The Legend of Falco

Feat: Reactor Might causes a space station to explode. This explosion is actually shown two times at two different distances, and the one from this calc uses the shot where the space station is closer, meaning that the explosion might be stronger than what it was originally calced at (both explosions cover the screen if that helps show that the one I linked is most likely going to yield higher results. And since Black Shadow overpowered the same reactor, it'd scale to his power). Also, Black Shadow's vehicle outraced the explosion. Could maybe be a better speed feat than the meteor calc request I made earlier since it applies to both reactions and the character's vehicle (and maybe being faster?).

Priority: 2-3 (might scale to the main characters, to a transformation, or just this character)

Verse: Pretty Cure

Feat: In the Fresh Pretty Cure Movie, Toymajin absorbs all the Toys and then punches the ground so hard it causes big chunks of land to shift (54min). The Cures are never hit by any of his punches, but do get hit by the shockwaves. Also, while Cure Angel never fought him, the light that occured when she transformed caused him to stagger back and make a noise (possibly of pain).

If it helps: Love is about 1.59m-1.65m tall and I did rough measurements of the trench (over 50m deep, over 1000m long, and with width varying from 97m close to 403m wide).

Priority: 2-3 (Scales to either a single specific profile or to many of the units in game)

Name of the Verse: Lobotomy Corporatio

Brief feat description: Two feats. One is an illumination feat that covers the entire world from one source for 3 days straight. A connecting feat right after is darkening the entire world for 4 days straight after. The second portion is said to be 5-B but it's better to have more proof jic I get questioned about it.

Priority:2

Verse:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Feat:Jotaro accumulates damage to beat up Kira(Kira doens't scale to) and to do that,you need to find the speed he has(which is stated) and his strength(you better calculate first his feat of breaking tooth of searock)

Priority: 1-2

Verse: Ben 10

Feat: Speed Calc :
please help i need speed calculations of ben's alien called Buzzshock also known as Megawatt.

1 , 2 ,3

Priority: 2

Verse: Fullmetal Alchemist

Feat: Father shoots out a giant laser beam which causes massive damage to a large building.

It should scale to Edward, Alphonse, and Van Hohenheim (Fatherr should get AP from this, Edward, Alphonse, and should get durability from this, and Hohenheim should get both).

Note: While it's stated Hohenheim shielded the others, he's only really shown shielding Izumi Curtis as Edward runs towards her after the blast, meaning he survived it without his father's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back