• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to the related verse page.

Take note that a lot of different types of common standard feats have already been calculated, so preferably browse through this page before making a request, to see whether or not it is necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

If your requested feat has already been properly calculated by the calc group, please update your post to state this in a bolded font, as this makes it easier for calc group members to tell which requests that have been overlooked.

Priority: 2

Verse: I Shall Seall the Heavens

Feat: Meng Hao shakes a mountain:

"A massive boom sounded out, and within the Immortal's Cave, Meng Hao, his body withered like a corpse, suddenly opened his eyes. They flashed like lightning.

The instant they opened, his gaze blasted out, filled with a powerful, brilliant light. It was shocking, so much so that the mountain itself began to shake. Even the falling rain outside began to vibrate."

Priority: 2 (Arguably only applies to Heidi)

Verse: Hungry Joker

Brief Feat Description: Reacted to a laser casually. Did it also here. Prove to be light here. Chapter, if further distance measuring is required.

It sure is taking a while for that gen:lock calc (I wonder if its even posable to calc it)

Importance/Priority: 2 (Well... in theory, Sephiroth and the main party should scale, but it's most likely an outlier.)

Verse: Final Fantasy VII

Feat: Knights of the Round Summon, King Arthur destroys a dimension large enough to contain galaxies.

To explain myself: Summons draw enemies to a separate dimension to attack, Knights of the Round is actually the most evident of this. Their dimension however is large enough to contain stars and what seem to be galaxies. When King Arthur unleashes the final attack of the sequence, the whole dimension seems to be filled with light and breaks appart.

Reason why I bring it up, despite it's most likely an outlier given FFVII's top tiers are 4-B is because maybe a second look at the sequence may find something I missed with lower results. Or at least allow to say it's an outlier and explain why concretely.

A594d1bf17090e512d7e7a9a4fd95f7f
The Stars

6ae6569bd8b6c42358921a0ac24ce2ed
The Galaxies

Priority: 2

Verse: Kung Fu Panda

Feats:
Master Tortoise stops a meteor from hitting the earth using only his chi. Feat starts at 5:17.

Po parts the clouds above Panda Village, feat starts at 11:44

Dragon Po gets thrown into a large rock, destroying it, feat starts at 1:28

Jindiao throws and violently fragments a very large boulder, feat starts at 0:57.

These are important for a large revision, and both I and Antvasima would appreciate the help. All but the last link direct to ***********, which has quite a few nsfw ads, so be careful for that.

Repost from last thread.

AguilaR101 said:
Dimension destruction/creation feats aren't calculable by conventional means, you should hit up people knowledgable about to verse to discuss how it should be rated (could be 4-A, 3-B or 3-A).
Got it, I'll ask to knowledgeable members for help. Thanks!

Priority: 2 or 3

Verse: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Descriptio: A character from the manga named Muzan Kibutsuji withstands a massive explosion: https://*********.com/Manga/Kimetsu-no-Yaiba/Ch-138----Sudden-Turn?id=465750]

Notify me on my Wall upon completion please and thank you.

Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to two profiles)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown to my knowledge, the flames suddenly appear, perhaps the shockwave could be used?

Importance: About 3 because there's currently only one profile

Verse/Character: Diesel: Master of Dragons, Feat performed by Thomas Diesel

Feat: Meta Hammer punches the blood stand user, making a trail(?) that is shown to be deep enough for his arm to lay down in it and only reach about halfway

Basically the first 2 panels at the top

Priority: 2 (scales to a lot of human and near-human characters in the verse)

Verse: Star Wars (Disney Canon)

Feat: Chebacca slams Han into a metal support beam. The beam is bent out of shape by the impact. But Han is completely fine after this shit. Go to 3:35 in the video linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVyFl3-hoI

Is it possible to calculate the force needed to bend the beam that way?

Priority: 3

Verse: I Shall Seal the Heavens

Feat: Meng Hao destroying a massive boulder:

"Then, he lifted his hand and flicked his sleeve. A black beam appeared which solidified into a black spike. Emanating a black glow, it shot toward a nearby boulder.

A boom rang out, and the boulder, which was over eighteen meters tall, collapsed into chunks, interspersed with pieces of black ice."

Alright. This should be easier then the city freezing stuff.

Priority: 1 (Everyone scales from it in some way or another, albeit mostly downscaling)

Verse: Azure Striker Gunvolt

Feat: Nova's final form's most powerful move creates a massive fireball (Go to 10:11 for the best view of a good amount of the fireball). Although it could be considered a sun, it's probably for the best for somebody else to evaluate that.

Priority: 3 (Makes a nice supporting feat)

Verse: Fullmetal Alchemist

Feat: Ed moves after Father Cornello has begun shooting a minigun at him. He claps his hands together, reaches down to touch the floor, and stands back up after transmuting a wall.

Linked Image: https://imgur.com/a/LsR1b

Priority: 2 (scales to most of the Hiveswap characters in one way or another, but no one else scales.)

Verse: MS Paint Adventures

Descriptio: I actually have three of them here if that's all right. The first two are simple, one is simple. The Player points towards something he wants Vikare to see, Vikare runs towards it and accidentally falls off a cliff he was too clumsy to see. He shrugs this off.

Vikare victory

The second is where the Player is running from Tegiri after he finds they're a criminal and accidentally falls off a cliff he was too clumsy to see. Again. This time, the Player is incapacitated by the fall, but remains conscious.

Tegiri useless

The last one actually has nothing to do with falling. This time, the Player and Marvus are exiting Marvus's limo when it suddenly explodes. Marvus leaps between the Player and the explosion to protect them. He is clearly injured but shrugs it off afterwards.

Screenshot 20190430-205259 YouTube

Here's the inside of Marvus's limo if that helps.

Screenshot 20190430-205237 YouTube

Priority: 3 (Scales to all the disciples of aldur in the series)

Verse: Belgariad

Descriptio:

The rock, as I say, was quite large, and it was white, and it was very, very heavy. It would not move, though I heaved and pushed and strained until I thought my limbs would crack. Finally, in a fury, I concentrated my strength and all my will upon the boulder and grunted one single word.

"Move!" I said.

And it moved! Not grudgingly with its huge inert weight sullenly resisting my strength, but quite easily, as if the touch of one finger would have been sufficient to send it bounding across the vale.

Priority: 2(Scales to the higher end Sorcerers of the Series)

Verse: Belgariad

Descriptio: "As if finally driven past all hope of sanity, he struggled to his feet, dragging Zedar up with him. Holding the Apostate by the throat with one hand, he began to rain blows on him with the other. Then, between one blow and the next, he swung his arm down and pointed at the stones beneath their feet. With a dreadful grinding, a great crack appeared, zigzagging across the floor. The rocks shrieked in protest as the crack widened. Still struggling, the two men toppled and fell into the yawning fissure. The earth seemed to shudder. With a terrible sound, the crack ground shut. From infinitely far beneath there was a sullen detonation, and then another. Even in the bowels of the earth, the deadly struggle continued. Then, even as Silk desperately tried to arouse either Garion or Polgara to action, the stones of the floor buckled upward, and Belgarath rose from the earth."

Priority: 4 (Star Trek: Enterprise ship are by far the weakest franchise. However, I'm planning to create a bunch of profiles, possibly making this priority 1).

Verse: Star Trek.

Feat: After the output of its phase cannons are increased 10-fold, the Enterprise (NX-01) destroys a peak the size of Mount McKinley (quotes below) and the surrounding area. While the cannons are more powerful, it does rely on the internal power of the ship, and it can be replicated.

• REED: Check the cannons. Be careful down there. The blast yield was ten times what we expected.
    • REED: Even if these cannons had been installed at Jupiter Station, they wouldn't be any more effective than they are now.
    • ARCHER: What about yesterday? I saw you blow something up the size of Mount McKinley.

Priority: 1

Verse: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Feat: Zenitsu does six jumps/dashes faster than a superhuman demon could react to.

Note that the head of the spider-demon is thze size of an average head.

FloweryAlex said:
Priority: 1
Verse: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Feat: Zenitsu does six jumps/dashes faster than a superhuman demon could react to.

Note that the head of the spider-demon is thze size of an average head.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back