• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second explosion would require a distance and angle to get size from, and, we don't really know how far it went.

First one could be worked with if we knew how tall the pillar things are

The angles are far too weird for the 1st one (Though I bet I could look again to see what can be done) and the other 2 just looks like they missed rather then Nior got out of the way of the bullet.

The second panel, it goes right over his head, and the third, it just kinda hits his jacket as he falls from the ceiling.

Doesn't really look calcable per say, though it's probably wall level

That's... really weird. Most of the rock goes up in what seems to be smoke but some bits just frag off.

No, at the very least, I could just apply frag, I'm just saying the feat is weird.

I'll probably make something using pulverzation and vaporization.

All I need to measure is to know if there's an established height for the protag or if I should just go with the averages

> gen:lock

and so it begins

I'll do the calc, excited to see Red vs Blue vs gen:lock vs RWBY vs Camp Camp

Red Vs Blue is about to get downgraded significantly though. Like all the way down to 9-A

no matter where it lands, as long as it is 8-B and below we can get a Rooster Teeth match for it

Importance/Priority: 2 (Well... in theory, Sephiroth and the main party should scale, but it's most likely an outlier.)

Verse: Final Fantasy VII

Feat: Knights of the Round Summon, King Arthur destroys a dimension large enough to contain galaxies.

To explain myself: Summons draw enemies to a separate dimension to attack, Knights of the Round is actually the most evident of this. Their dimension however is large enough to contain stars and what seem to be galaxies. When King Arthur unleashes the final attack of the sequence, the whole dimension seems to be filled with light and breaks appart.

Reason why I bring it up, despite it's most likely an outlier given FFVII's top tiers are 4-B is because maybe a second look at the sequence may find something I missed with lower results. Or at least allow to say it's an outlier and explain why concretely.

A594d1bf17090e512d7e7a9a4fd95f7f
The Stars

6ae6569bd8b6c42358921a0ac24ce2ed
The Galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back