• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue is that propane isn't quite an explosive

DMUA said:
The main issue is that propane isn't quite an explosive
The substance being explosive or not IRL doesn't matter if the ultimate portrayal of it being ignited results in a very obvious detonation (heat sound, shockwave), you can use a simple fireball radius calc for it, you just can't use the energy density.

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Trinity Wonder

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - Ashharts destroys a huge portion of a city with Eternal Twilight - Eternal Twilight will expand continuously until a Continent is gone

I think you'll need a lot of context for it - All the showings of the feat itself takes up several Chapters

Speed - Gang Wu-Jin easily dodges lightning

ZackMoon1234 said:
Importance/Priority: 1
Name of the Verse/Character: Trinity Wonder

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - Ashharts destroys a huge portion of a city with Eternal Twilight - Eternal Twilight will expand continuously until a Continent is gone

I think you'll need a lot of context for it - All the showings of the feat itself takes up several Chapters

Speed - Gang Wu-Jin easily dodges lightning
Here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Trinity_Wonder:_Craters_and_lightning_dodge

Surface was destroyed. Although I don't think it would scale to anyone since the explosion was caused by the combined energies of Armageddon's Blade and the Sword of Frost touching each other.

Well, it would scale to the swords clashing with each other, so it should work for that.

M3X said:
It is better to calc the main explosion and the clouds being vaporized,no?
The surface wiping calc uses near total fatalities over the entire planet, which is much bigger then what we see in the explosion, and is something that would absolutely wipe out the clouds.

But the surface was totally warped? We only saw the main explosion and the blast wave destroying/vaporizing the clounds

It was expanding and ripping apart the earth before everyone escaped, though, yeah it would be preferable to get confirmation that the surface got wiped out.

Do you know how to calc that blast wave that destroyed the clouds? The explosion is easy to calc btw.

Hmm, I dont think KE is usefull since we saw the clounds being totally destroyed. Vaporization is better. I will calc the explosion then

Priority: 2

Verse: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Feats: Quicksilver moves several people out of the path of a high speed train

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111230072/5926609-0972286893-giphy.gif

Quicksilver bumrushes Ultron

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111230072/5926636-5747123262-59265.gif

Quicksilver catches a bullet from Klaw's handgun amd unloads it even before he reacts

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11123/111230072/5927319-3579137702-59266.gif

DMUA said:
It was expanding and ripping apart the earth before everyone escaped, though, yeah it would be preferable to get confirmation that the surface got wiped out.
The surface was definitely wiped, potentially the whole planet was destroyed.

There are statements about the planet being destroyed in the game, but it's kinda hard to find them I have to play through it and get them myself which I can't do at the moment. But here is a manuscript talking about the surface wiping.

I think surface wiping is the most consistent when considering the intro. Especially since "Destroy the World" can mean figuratively destroy rather than literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back