• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be cool if someone looked over my attempt to calc a explosion that vaporized the ground of a forest:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/498868

here is the calc part:

picture:
Black-clover.jpg

according to a website the density is 1000 kg/m^3

the volume of a half sphere with r = 121.2 meters would be: 2/3*pi*r^3 = 3728777.5325 for volume

mass=volume*density, that would be: 3728777.5325 kg^3*1000 =3,728,777,532.5 kg, this is the mass

i guess im totally wrong, but ok, now i need to put the values into the function (i found somehwere that vaporizing something takes this function: 0.6*G*m^2/r, is this correct?)

0.6*(6.674*10^-11)*3728777532.5^2/121.2 =4593754.47094, i guess the energy version would be...Newton? Joul? or TnT?

because newton isnt present in the list of AP, and joul would result in less than building lvl (which mostlikely means my calc is BS) but if the energy form is in TnT than i get Low 7B Small City Level,

does this make sense?

EDIT: searching around a LOT more in the internet i found a converter of newton to energy in tons, http://www.umrechnung.org/masseinhe...inheiten-umrechner-kraft-newton-pond-alle.htm

i guess ton-force (short): 516.358543736 is what i take from this,

and looking at the AP site of this wiki it makes the feat of Asta into a Solid 8-A Multi-City Block

I would also appreciate some help with evaluating the Iron Man and Toriko feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back