• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc requests for possible Skies of Arcadia pages

since I have no connections in the calc sites I'm going to ask here about this stuff.

I want to make Skies of Arcadia pages but am not good at calcing and was un able to find any that already existed. so I need this stuff done.

Ramirez cutting light.

Galcian appearing(leaping) above an air fleet and plowing through airships with a thrust.

Grendel throwing a massive boulder and punching a floating island apart.

Antonio busting down steel doors at begining.

Zelos blasting countless meteors off of a moon of a gas giant.

the rains of destruction.

the prophecy attack and probably how big the moons actually are compared to Arcadia which seems to be a gas giant.

If this is not a good place to request this stuff I would love to know and appologise if that is the case.

Ha did you ever try contacting someone to make the calcs for this I would love to see a skies of arcadia page in the future.

Back