• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samus should take this via being resistant to Mewtwo's potent hax, scan visor, phasedrift, and Stellar AOE ice beam.

It mitigates close to AZ, which is what Samus' ice is (was it actual AZ, or was it near AZ?)

Does Samus' mind resistance size up to Mewtwo's potency? Because that matters.

That's probably a dumb question, but can't Mewtwo teleport out of the way of the beam?

Can Safeguard stop Sheer Cold from one shotting basically?

Especially one that bypasses barriers

Safeguard works on Regice, Glalie, and Froslass freezing things, all of which (especially Regice) are nigh AZ.

@Kal considering that Samus has stellar AOE with her ice beam, it's pretty hard to avoid that.

@Cal she has resisted Mind Hax to the level of Mewtwo due to not being affected by mother brain's planetary wide Mind Hax.

Judicator (Nigh-Absolute Zero) <<< Normal Ice Beam <<<<<<< Current Ice Beam

Mewtwo's mind manip potency is how high exactly?

I mean, the beam goes in one direction, right? It's not surrounding Samus

So like, go to the other side of the planet

The real cal howard said:
Multi-Universal teleportation.
And is it in character to teleport out of the universe against an opponent it has no knowledge of instead of somewhere on the planet?

So he can manipulate a planet's worth of beings at the same time?

Also I seriously doubt any of the Pokemon you just mentioned are nigh-AZ without Sheer Cold. Not to mention the strongest ones you have mentioned cap out at High 6-A, compared to Samus' 5-B.

@Kal considering it did freeze an entire star before, I doubt it goes in one direction only.

Kaltias said:
I mean, the beam goes in one direction, right? It's not surrounding Samus

So like, go to the other side of the planet
Other side of the planet with stellar AoE? And will that stop Steller AoE when you need planetary to hit the other side of the planet?

SomebodyData said:

Also I seriously doubt any of the Pokemon you just mentioned are nigh-AZ without Sheer Cold. Not to mention the strongest ones you have mentioned cap out at High 6-A, compared to Samus' 5-B.
Regice's body heat alone is 73 degrees K above absolute zero...

@Cal just checked.

Absolute Zero : -459.67 degrees Fahrenheit

Regice: -328 degrees Fahrenheit

That doesn't look like a gap of 32 degrees...

Theglassman12 said:
@Kal considering it did freeze an entire star before, I doubt it goes in one direction only.
Fire at the star with your beam that fires straight, star gets frozen?

Unless Samus is going to fire into the ground taking the planet down with him

The real cal howard said:
SomebodyData said:

Regice's body heat alone is 73 degrees K above absolute zero...

73 kelvin is considerably above Absolute Zero.

I corrected it. My beezy. Thanks for the fix.

Mewtwo does have a few dozen other things to use other than mind hax, so I don't think "Ice Beam gg" is necessarily the M.O here.

Fire at the star with your beam that fires straight, star gets frozen?

Unless Samus is going to fire into the ground taking the planet down with him

<Him

Kal Stop Dodoing

@Cal what does he start with? You can't keep changing what he starts with.

@Gar

I was talking about Mewtwo...

@SD

Actually, I was thinking exactly the same thing. That's why I asked if it goes straight, then the stellar AoE is after the impact or if it's literally a star sized beam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back