• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caesar Clown vs. Askin Nakk Le Vaar

Since Askin can take attacks from people much stronger than him, then I would give this to Askin

'''Askin stomp''' with his invredible hax no way ceasar can kill him. If he absorb too poison he just became immune to Ceasar poison. No way ceasar can kill him and Askin can kill ceasar with death dealing.

Askin can choose anything and makes it lethal to Caesar. He's also can gain immunity against any poison (except Hollow power). This is a massive stomp for Askin

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay. What if I give Caesar knowledge, prep or both?
Doubt it can help Caesar. Askin's death dealing ability is on another level. Even Urahara with preparation still has trouble against Askin

Ok first is Gangster Gastino not Caesar Clown. And second i think is a lot closer fight than people think it is.

Now CC devil fruit allows him to control ALL gases and In order for deathdealings to work Askin needs to consume a large amount of gas to become immune to it. This means Caeser can one shot using some sort of sleeping gas. Caeser can also compleatly nagate the Gift ball by removing all gases from it. With that said if Askin goes into Vollständig Caeser has absolutly no way of winning but Askin will have a hard time killing him as well. Because of this i will vote inconclusive for now.

Caesar should have no problem dealing with base Askin, as he can freely manipulate the gases and change the properties of the poison quickly (and just barely changing it is enough to bypass base Askin's ability). Vollstanding stomps, tho.

Not sure if you're joking but his page says Caesar Clown.
Spoiler alert: Caesar has recently changed his name to Gangster Gastino in order to hide from big mom.

Lol, I don't read One Piece, yeah.

Okay, I think it's 1 for Caesar and 1 for inconclusive. I'm not sure I should count the votes citing the match as a stomp.

@Clorox

Did Urahara know about Askin's powers prior to the fight?

@Boa

Reason?
He was there when Yoruichi fought Askin so obviously he knew Askin's ability.

PaChi2 said:
Caesar should have no problem dealing with base Askin, as he can freely manipulate the gases and change the properties of the poison quickly (and just barely changing it is enough to bypass base Askin's ability). Vollstanding stomps, tho.
And you forgot that Askin can do the same against Caesar and what makes it even scarier is he can choose anything and makes it lethal to Caesar. Unlike Caesar, death dealing can act as offensive and defensive at the same time.

Yes, he saw Askin's ability but he didn't have prep at that moment, just knowledge.

Should I count your vote for Askin?

Yes, he saw Askin's ability but he didn't have prep at that moment, just knowledge.

Are you sure? The fact he healed Yoruichi and triggered her to transform told us something.

And yeah count me for Askin.

Clorox92 said:

Are you sure? The fact he healed Yoruichi and triggered her to transform told us something.

And yeah count me for Askin.
He didn't trigger her, It was Kisuke who made her transform

And anyway like i said due to how stronger opponents facing of Askin and him still surviving shows how strong he is

Also luffy at the time was around his level and he easily defeated him

Askin needs a minute to become immune in base, if he can survive island level attacks for a minute he will win this fight with ease.

Yeah...? They can ignore durability and such. Caesar has logia dispersion/Regenerationn to take care of normal Quincy attacks like Heileg Pfeil.

Back