• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cad Bane and Kenny the Ripper walk into a bar.

I've been thinking about this for a while now since they're so similar in almost every way: Western hats, Dual Wielding, Three-Dimensional movement, and they both fight superhuman warriors with swords?!? So epic!!

Enough fanboying, let's get into the fight.

Kenny Ackerman has 1-week prep & full knowledge on Cad Bane.

Bane knows nothing but Kenny's appearance & name for his bounty.

Everyone is in character.

They meet in a bar from the Trost District. Bane is asking around for information on Kenny the Ripper when Kenny walks in. Bane confronts Kenny and they get loud before the bar owner suggests they take it outside.

Win by K.O. or death ("I can take you in hot, or I can take you in cold.")

Up to 8-C equipment used. Everyone has infinite ammunition in firearms & fuel for travel equipment.

Speed unequalized, if the fight becomes unfair due to this then I'll equalize speed.

20 meters of distance between Kenny & Cad Bane before the fight begins.

Kennyackerman
Kenny Ackerma

FACadBane
Cad Bane

Kenny rips open his opponent:
Cad is the Bane of Ackerman:

Random Titan crushes everyone:

This may be old, but the profiles seem to be fine, other than kenny not having awakened power.

So, you gave Kenny a WEEK of prep time? That makes it a stomp in my eyes, as a gifted character with a week of prep time and bare minimum small building level attack potency vs a character with wall level durability is just blatantly unfair, especially considering mr. Cad’s movement speed isn’t the best.

Maybe if Cad was, say, given a day of prep time and Kenny wasn’t given any, still given full knowledge, it could be more fair?

Back