• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byleth vs Ozpin (professor show down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those downgrades still need to happen. he will be large town level soon

Spinoirr said:
well those downgrades still need to happen. he will be large town level soo
Want to see the downgrade thread and downgrade approval reply already... Link?

Also reading what Divine Pulse does, how would that exactly help him here when every time he rewinds time he's also restoring Ozpin's Aura and stamina?

Because he has knowledge of what Ozpin can do each time he rewinds, ultimately correcting any mistake he makes as time goes on or trying a different strategy, such as speed and AP amping

I believe Byleth takes this. He also has statistics amplification via various skills, HP absorption via Nosferatu. Vantage grants him enough speed for a guaranteed first strike when he has less than half his health. His Crest of Flames also further increases his attack strength, heals him as he strikes and has a chance of disabling counter attacks. And if all else fails, hid 13 uses of Divine Pulse could give him everything he needs to know about Ozpin's tactics.

Perhaps, maybe later. But the calc still needs to be looked at. This one still needs to be looked at by a calc group member.

Ah, my bad, must have confused it with something else, though does it work through forcefields?

Also should probably note that ozpins profile is missing somethings from the recent season

All the demonic Beasts have forcefields, and Nosferatu works on them. So I'd say yes it does work on forcefields.

I know that, Just like Cal plans to upgrade Kirby to Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back