• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya vs Itachi vs Sabo.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
Battle of Brothers.

Situation: Somebody kidnapped Sasuke, Itachi thinks it's either Byakuya or Sabo.Somebody kidnapped Rukia, Byakuya thinks it's either Sabo or Itachi.Somebody kidnapped Luffy, Sabo thinks it's either Byakuya or Itachi.

So, you can easily understand what's about to happen.All 3 elder brothers are seriously pissed and want to rescue their respective brother/sister quickly.So these 3 brothers meet one another at an open field to settle things between themselves.

All 3 of them has considerable amount of inelligence.So, all of them have done research and posses basic knowledge about others' powers and abilities.

Itachi is alive and well (So, his best available stat in each category should count).

Current Byakuya.

Current Sabo without logia intangibility.But his other fire related powers are available.

Please try to specifically mention who would go down first, who goes down second and who is the last man standing.

Should be Byakuya with ease, considering he is about to be boosted in stats and Itachi fell way behind due to being killed off Pre-Great War, he got to MHS and he is Town Level. Byakuya was already MHS and will be moving up to MHS+ from fighting Gerard and easily beating 3 (4?) MHS+ Sternritter by himself. Sabo is MHS too and Mountain Level, he is the bigger threat, but without Logia intangibility he is getting the speed blitz, even with Observation Haki (Observation didn't help Doffy against Gear 4th) and the speed difference here it greater I think.

Byakuya is 2 times faster than his opponents ,but Itachi has good hax and is probably smarter than his opponents.

Itachi and Sabo are similar in speed.Both has precog (via sharingan or haki).But Itachi's totsuka sword can seal soul.Sabo being likely mountain level doesn't matter much as Soul sealing bypasses durability.

If it's Byakuya vs Sabo then Byakuya speedblitzes Sabo from the beginning they are similar in AP and Dura.

Then Byakuya vs Itachi.Itachi has good hax and smarter.But byakuya's intelligence is no joke either.If he speedblitzes from the beginning he can put down Itachi.

So,Byakuya>Itachi>Sabo.

This fight Sabo will be kill fast then its just Byakuya vs Itachi. but Byakuya has the speed the numbers and the range. so Byakuya wins

1 Byakuya 2 Itachi 3 Sabo

I agree about that.Itachi has hax and Byakuya has power and speed to put down Sabo.Then Itachi gets put down by Byakuya.

I'm going for Byakuya. He is the most versatile and most boosted out of the three. It is stated that his Kidou alone can kill a lieutenant, as he stated during his self-defense against a mind-controlled Hisagi. He also hasn't shown the full capabilities of his Shikai yet, one shotting both As Nodt and killing off a normal Gerald without any mercy.

Byakuya would likely win. He is likely at least City level with his current shikai and he is over Mach 1,000 via powerscaling above Rukia and one of the Sternritters (but he should probably be assumed to still be MHS and not MHS+... powerscaling is unreliable especially since he struggled vs a possessed hisagi).

Sabo would be capable to hold out due to his armament haki and amazing agility, but since he doesn't have intangibility, he'd likely lose against Byakuya while also having to worry about Itachi.

Itachi is too slow and his only asset is his durability and amaterasu since everything else would be outmatched (and genjutsu is not a factor)

Byakuya wins with relative mid difficulty if his bankai turns out to be at least Large Mountain level... but if a single blow from that Thor wanna-be defeated him and his Bankai is only Mountain DC (cmon now... Hitsugaya is currently 1v1ing him), Sabo would win with Extreme difficulty while Itachi would slowly be whittled down if he overuses his Susanoo and Amaterasu (rips away at his life force and stamina excessively)--which he will given that he primarily uses flame based Ninjutsu and the rest of his abilities are fairly weak against these opponents

Powerscaling Byakuya's Bankai and Speed, he will win without too much difficulty

If his Bankai and speed are not all they have been hyped up to be, Sabo wins extreme difficulty.

What the hell? He didn't struggle against Hisagi, he was holding back. He even stated that his Kidou alone would kill him and a Captain would unlikely kill a Lieutenant, that's equivalent to treason. He had to subdue Hisagi.

Not to mention, he trained with the Royal Guard which with Rukia and Renji, they had to withstand pressure that was ten times heavier. As we see, Ichibei is able to cross a length that places him MHS+ and already after training, Byakuya shows that he is equal, or even superior to both Renji and Rukia at the time of his return.

^^^^So this is the time when you get started and this is the time I need to go to sleep.

On Topic: What's your opinion on Byakuya vs Sabo. Though I think if Byakuya starts speedblitzing he is done.

Of course Byakuya is > Renji and Rukia -- but they are both calced to be above Mach 300 with their speed feats (MHS+ via powerscaling, which is luls). They are only MHS+ due to powerscaling to the lightning sternritter and top tiers, really. They didn't train at the palace for a long time--it's ridiculous for any of them to be nearly as fast as Ichibei at this time. It wouldn't make sense for Byakuya to be caught off guard by Sternritter L while trying to evade a possessed Hisagi if he were leagues faster than them.

I'm still saying that Byakuya wrecks both of them with some difficulty (but not with his shikai--his bankai seems required against these two opponents) unless his Bankai ends up being the same old thing--which is still a possibility knowing Kubo right now.

I count 8 people (including me) agreeing that Byakuya takes this and practically no one is against that. Itachi vs Sabo is still unresolved but Byakuya wins against both Sabo and Itachi. So is it ok if I add this to victories and losses of the characters??

Hard to say if itatchi use susanoo and hit him with tatsuku blade he will win but if he dont use it he will proberly lose beacuse of baykuya speed advantage.

Back