• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki VS. Kakashi Hatake (9-11-1, Grace Period)

Anyone who says he can use the Senkaimon to travel through dimensions is objectively wrong it is specifically for travel between soul soceity and the human world or make a CRT for it to be dimensional travel.

his clone won't be doing anything.. it gets one shotted

he doesn't have the time to sit in his dimension and think when his on a timelimit

also, Bya can literally just follow him

Kakashi needs to be able to think of a strategy on the fly which he won't be able to do when there aren't two demigods holding off a threat for him to think of one.

Kakashi best bet is to just Genjutsu lol Bya and then rekt him

Shadowbokunohero said:
his clone won't be doing anything.. it gets one shotted
he doesn't have the time to sit in his dimension and think when his on a timelimit

also, Bya can literally just follow him

Kakashi needs to be able to think of a strategy on the fly which he won't be able to do when there aren't two demigods holding off a threat for him to think of one.

Kakashi best bet is to just Genjutsu lol Bya and then rekt him
It can use Susanoo it would be fine.

No he can not Senkaimon is only for travel withh Soul soceity and the human world as stated in the manga please dont twist it to do things it has never been shown to do.

Not at all that is just another way for him to win.

@Rocker Except that they used a Senkaimon from literally anywhere.

How exactly? He has Kido and can fly, Kakashi has to either Teleport(Stopped calling it warping to avoid confusion) or continue falling.

There is no space, that's the entire point of Ikkasen Jinka and Gokei.

a please dont twist it to do things it has never been shown to do.

like Kakashi using susanoo Clones hmm? :^)

Hst master said:
@Rocker Except that they used a Senkaimon from literally anywhere.
How exactly? He has Kido and can fly, Kakashi has to either Teleport(Stopped calling it warping to avoid confusion) or continue falling.

There is no space, that's the entire point of Ikkasen Jinka and Gokei.
Like where please show me them using it anywhere that is not soul soceity or the human world.

Or he can use the Susanoo.

Except when Kakshi moves (since he can while intagible) he creates space.

@Rocker

It's not that I think everything of what Shadow said is wrong. It's that the notion that Kakashi can't tag Byakuya with Kamui Raikiri because it's a direct attack is very wrong. Direct attacks like reishi arrows, melee attacks - even from big people like Ayon, Yammy, and Gerard - can tag the characters. What do you call normal Kido that tag the characters? Indirect attacks?

I also completely disagree with what was said about Kaguya and quite a few other things, but inconclusive is not unreasonable.

Shadowbokunohero said:
a please dont twist it to do things it has never been shown to do.
like Kakashi using susanoo Clones hmm? :^)
We have seen it happen with Madara and also it is well known that clones can use exactly the same abilities like yourself. Not a stretch at all unlike the senkaimon.

there is no reason not to believe Kakashi cant use susanno with clones tbh. All of kakashi clones have replicated all his other jutsu so its safe to say they can use susanno just like madara and he didnt have SPC at that time when he did. Kakashi kamui can be used by clones to warp the petals while another clone and real kakashi go on offense with genjutsu or susanno and lightning beast.

Like where please show me them using it anywhere that is not soul soceity or the human world.

Or he can use the Susanoo.

Except when Kakshi moves (since he can while intagible) he creates space.

It's how Byakuya got to Hueco Mundo with the others, Ichigo can't make a Senkaimon so he used a Garganta.

So make himself a target?

"Kakashi makes space when he moves" < No. He doesn't. It's either Intangiblity or Absorption.

Madara is the one and only and even then they were wood clones.. that's a large assumption then as then literally no one has ever done it.

and ontop of that Madara is far more experienced with susanoo and even taking that into account he was making far inferior susanoo's than his main one.

@Astral

Kakashi's powerup - not Kamui as users can use 5 min without the need of restarting - has time limit iirc or I wrong?

Hst master said:
It's how Byakuya got to Hueco Mundo with the others, Ichigo can't make a Senkaimon so he used a Garganta.

So make himself a target?

"Kakashi makes space when he moves" < No. He doesn't. It's either Intangiblity or Absorption.
There is a reason not one person has done it on their own, not to mention Kamui is literally Obito's world there is no connection like in Bleach.

Yes, why not he can still be intangible.

My point is he can make a space fore himself by moving since he is not tied down like others under the petals because he is intagible.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Madara is the one and only and even then they were wood clones.. that's a large assumption then as then literally no one has ever done it.
and ontop of that Madara is far more experienced with susanoo and even taking that into account he was making far inferior susanoo's than his main one.
That does not make a difference shadow clones are stated to be able to do everything the user can? Why is Susanoo any different.

Also literally Kakshi can BFR himself for 1 week as per the rule he can plan all he wants.

Mindovin said:
@Astral
Kakashi's powerup - not Kamui as users can use 5 min without the need of restarting - has time limit iirc or I wrong?
i meant the time limit a character can leave the battle before they considered to lose.

@Shadow kakashi started out with PS im pretty sure he can get a full body susanno with no problems and Kakashi was pretty adept with his susanno even thought it was his first time ever using it

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Rocker
It's not that I think everything of what Shadow said is wrong. It's that the notion that Kakashi can't tag Byakuya with Kamui Raikiri because it's a direct attack is very wrong. Direct attacks like reishi arrows, melee attacks - even from big people like Ayon, Yammy, and Gerard - can tag the characters. What do you call normal Kido that tag the characters? Indirect attacks?

I also completely disagree with what was said about Kaguya and quite a few other things, but inconclusive is not unreasonable.
Problem is that Kamui Raikiri can only be done via Kakashi falling or running towards Byakuya , something he can avoid easily as literally a man with a glowing lighting thing in his hand running towards you. is far easier to avoid or predict compared to something like lets say a high speed projectile or instant Kido or fighting someone who can fly just like you.

while it's true Raikiri could tag Bya.. there's far more ways for him to avoid it with superior mobility,faster attack speed and shunpo. also while Kakashi cant be spamming Raikiri constantly Bya can easily avoid the attacks as flight legit takes almost no energy.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Problem is that Kamui Raikiri can only be done via Kakashi falling or running towards Byakuya , something he can avoid easily as literally a man with a glowing lighting thing in his hand running towards you. it far easier to avoid something like that than lets say a high speed projectile or instant Kido or fighting someone who can fly just like you.

while it's true Raiki could tag Bya.. there's far more ways for him to avoid it with superior mobility,faster attack speed and shunpo. also while Kakashi cant be spamming Raikiri constantly Bya can easily avoid the attacks as flight legit takes almost no energy.
But.. what if.. what if?... Kakshi had distractions..

Wait he does! Clones, Susanoo, genjutsu.

Multiple ways to make it land.

I'm voting for Kakashi. Don't see how Byakuya can take this given the Kamui hax. Kakashi can attack and be intang simultaniously. On top of this, Byakuya has no response for genjutsu.

There is a reason not one person has done it on their own, not to mention Kamui is literally Obito's world there is no connection like in Bleach.

Yes, why not he can still be intangible.

My point is he can make a space fore himself by moving since he is not tied down like others under the petals because he is intagible.

"Not one person has done it on their own" > Forgets Renji doing so right after they bodied Ichigo in the 1st arc.

His Susano'o can't turn intangible

He still can't, the petals are still there and are just going through him and he can't use other Kamui attacks while intangible.

Hst master said:
"Not one person has done it on their own" > Forgets Renji doing so right after they bodied Ichigo in the 1st arc.

His Susano'o can't turn intangible

He still can't, the petals are still there and are just going through him and he can't use other Kamui attacks while intangible.
Yeah, still through places that are connected.

It cant but it does not need to since he can.

He can still move he does not need to attack. He can literally move out of the way since unlike for others the petals just move through him.

@Shadow

Yep, but this Kakashi has teleportation as well as the other things mentioned.

When Kakashi enters the dimension and materializes near Byakuya, it's already too late. Just look at how Naruto almost got caught by Obito. He can't be sensed when he enters.

TheFinalOrder said:
I'm voting for Kakashi. Don't see how Byakuya can take this given the Kamui hax. Kakashi can attack and be intang simultaniously. On top of this, Byakuya has no response for genjutsu.
Only with Raikiri which is close range and Byakuya don't play that.

Again Kakashi is inside Senbonzakura Kageyoshi so how is he genjutsuing?

Hst master said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Only with Raikiri which is close range and Byakuya don't play that.
Again Kakashi is inside Senbonzakura Kageyoshi so how is he genjutsuing?
With clones planted beforehand or after moving out of Senbonzakura.

AstralKing7 said:
i forgot you cant be sensed when using kamui lol and kakashi can go undergroud or use clones to pop right in front of his face and bam genjutsu
Actually no, you can't be sensed in the Kamui dimension not while using Intangiblity period.

And again Flight.

foo stated that Obito chakra completely vanished while he went into the pillar they were standing on and his head reappeared under them from behind and they didnt notice untill his whole body was there

Byakuya can fly and will, this is completely useless
Point is it is an easy way for him to escape the petals.

"Easy way to escape"

Or get stuck underground the petals have wide AoE, if he tries to get out, his face becomes a shredder. And Gokei puts him in the exact same situation Obito was in woth Konan.

Back